You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-16 12:49:55

wayne

Urgent questions regarding spike proteins, shungite and 5G

Good afternoon Gosia and friends,

I have two questions below that I will Paypal $1000 to support your mission if you feel inclined to ask the Tigetans and post their answer here and in a video.

I'm not trying to be dramatic and have already drawn my own conclusions and have taken appropriate steps for my family and those I love.    But I believe this is important for this information to get out with an opinion from a trusted source such as the Tigetans.   

Questions:
1. Can you confirm if the 5G towers are spiking into gamma?   The official storyline is that microwave radiation isn't ionizing and therefore there is nothing to see here.    However, I found a former white house scientist whose research demonstrated random spikes in the regular 5G waveform that were very high.   Although she showed the graphs of the waves, she didn't quantify the range, but i strongly suspect the 5G towers are spiking into gamma, which is extremely caustic for humans.

2. Due to the c60 fullerenes, would having Shungite around us help neutralize the spike proteins and nano technology found in the shots and radiation from potential gamma spikes in 5G?  If so, what would you theoretically extrapolate the kilo to kilo ratio, Shungite to human, that would be effective?

If you choose to request the answers, just let me know where i can make arrangements to Paypal.   You've said more than once that you dont tend to read emails, or i would have just emailed you.   not trying to draw attention to myself.

blessings and peace,
wayne

Last edited by wayne (2021-05-16 13:01:24)

#2 2021-05-16 15:40:38

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Urgent questions regarding spike proteins, shungite and 5G

Thank you for your question but I would never take on your question over others for financial benefit. I have hundreds of questions to ask from people all over, and only very limited time recently to talk to them due to the Federation limiting their access. So for now I simply cannot forward your questions I am sorry.

wayne wrote:

Good afternoon Gosia and friends,

I have two questions below that I will Paypal $1000 to support your mission if you feel inclined to ask the Tigetans and post their answer here and in a video.

I'm not trying to be dramatic and have already drawn my own conclusions and have taken appropriate steps for my family and those I love.    But I believe this is important for this information to get out with an opinion from a trusted source such as the Tigetans.   

Questions:
1. Can you confirm if the 5G towers are spiking into gamma?   The official storyline is that microwave radiation isn't ionizing and therefore there is nothing to see here.    However, I found a former white house scientist whose research demonstrated random spikes in the regular 5G waveform that were very high.   Although she showed the graphs of the waves, she didn't quantify the range, but i strongly suspect the 5G towers are spiking into gamma, which is extremely caustic for humans.

2. Due to the c60 fullerenes, would having Shungite around us help neutralize the spike proteins and nano technology found in the shots and radiation from potential gamma spikes in 5G?  If so, what would you theoretically extrapolate the kilo to kilo ratio, Shungite to human, that would be effective?

If you choose to request the answers, just let me know where i can make arrangements to Paypal.   You've said more than once that you dont tend to read emails, or i would have just emailed you.   not trying to draw attention to myself.

blessings and peace,
wayne

#3 2021-05-16 20:11:17

wayne

Thanks Gosia. 

I wasn't suggesting jumping line and had no idea there was a line.

Best regards,
wayne

#4 2021-05-17 13:54:21

Gosia
Administrator

Haha yes, there isnt line as such really... but I mean I am really saturated with questions from people from all sides. Plus they have their own issues to deal with and its not good for me to be asking them things at any point, it has to be the right moment. I dont want to saturate them. They are burned out.

wayne wrote:

Thanks Gosia. 

I wasn't suggesting jumping line and had no idea there was a line.

Best regards,
wayne

#5 2021-05-17 14:26:09

wayne

totally understood and blessing Gosia.

to the Titegans:   thank you for your sacrifice in being here and we all send you love, health and rejuvenation!

hugs and blessings,
wayne

#6 2021-05-17 15:08:20

wayne

by the way, the broken shoes scored a significant victory this month with some unlikely allies.

i'm soooo freaking excited Gosia!   i don't want to say anymore about it, but since you said the Tigetans are burned out, i wanted to share some good news.   I'm sure they will figure it out at some point.  smile

thanks for your tireless efforts in getting us this amazing information!

blessings,
wayne

Board footer