You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-03 19:45:15

DanielJames

Super Soldier With Swaruu

Hey guys, this is an interesting topic to research:

On The youtube channel Super Soldier Talk, Jame Rink interview SSP Assets. In this two part series (Very long interviews), This man name Darryl claims to have lived on the Taygetean ship, fell in love with Swaruu and they had 2 kids together. It first glance it sounds far fetch and easy to throw out because we have never heard of him through cosmic agency however, I listened to both long interviews and the stories are very in depth and elaborate.

Video #1 (Sets up the story)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cWcem9iA3U

Video #2 (all about his time with Taygeteans)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0E8L9l6VEk

What do you guys think? Maybe Gosia can confirm or deny this story for us?

Last edited by DanielJames (2021-06-03 19:45:26)

#2 2021-06-03 19:52:10

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Super Soldier With Swaruu

I deny this. Swaruu never met any supersoldier with whom she had kids. As it was explained in Yazhi vs Swaruu video, all Swaruus reproduce via parthenogenesis, they don´t have kids. I dont know what that story is all about, all I can say is that it is definitely not our Swaruu. Greetings smile

DanielJames wrote:

Hey guys, this is an interesting topic to research:

On The youtube channel Super Soldier Talk, Jame Rink interview SSP Assets. In this two part series (Very long interviews), This man name Darryl claims to have lived on the Taygetean ship, fell in love with Swaruu and they had 2 kids together. It first glance it sounds far fetch and easy to throw out because we have never heard of him through cosmic agency however, I listened to both long interviews and the stories are very in depth and elaborate.

Video #1 (Sets up the story)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cWcem9iA3U

Video #2 (all about his time with Taygeteans)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0E8L9l6VEk

What do you guys think? Maybe Gosia can confirm or deny this story for us?

#3 2021-06-03 20:59:41

DanielJames

Thanks Gosia, Myself and a few other people in the community were talking on this as from the mans perspective, it "Sounded" like he was talking about an alternate reality or alternate timeline where some things added up to OUR version and many other things made no sense. So we wanted to clear it by you above all else ! <3

#4 2021-06-04 00:12:40

Gosia
Administrator

You are welcome, and yes, I understand! smile When I get a chance, I will get a direct answer from Yazhi on this subject.

DanielJames wrote:

Thanks Gosia, Myself and a few other people in the community were talking on this as from the mans perspective, it "Sounded" like he was talking about an alternate reality or alternate timeline where some things added up to OUR version and many other things made no sense. So we wanted to clear it by you above all else ! <3

#5 2021-06-05 16:15:00

Exploringsoul

I remember when Corey Goode left Gaia or during that period, he mentioned that Gaia want to turn the topic to super soldiers, which he opposed.

Now, super soldiers topics are all over the disclosure community.

Why? My guess is --you want drama? Give you more drama.

Not very long after Gorey Goode stepped forward, another lady (remember in Europe) claimed she had same experience. Basically all the experience Gorey had, she added up magnitude of them, eg, Gorey had 20 and back. She claimed 60 and back. To me, it is too dramatic, but did see some people were drawn to her.

I can see a same pattern here. People love hero story, what is better than that? Hero's love story!

#6 2021-06-07 19:07:34

mitkobs

Such topics are pure nonsense. Fantasies. Manipulations. You all who read it are wasting your time and energy. And the forum is getting flooded with more of similar nonsense.

Board footer