You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-06 13:08:04

Happy

Coming up with live chat - video premiere: "Why Do We Help?"

In a couple of hours (at 19:00/7 pm Finnish time):

"Why Do We Help? Do We Have To? Metaphysical Chats with Swaruu and Yazhi (Extraterrestrial Contact)"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiqKK5D9NxA

- with live chat in Youtube.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-06-06 15:12:07

charliebelle

Re: Coming up with live chat - video premiere: "Why Do We Help?"

I wonder if there is specific things we can look for or pay attention to? could the team perhaps leave physical clues? Maybe working with nature? perhaps birds?. Can they leave clues for us to find?

#3 2021-06-07 14:20:12

Happy

Hi Charliebelle,

As we may yearn to belong, we may search for our own place in the bigger picture. And even if we see that much needs to be done, it can be difficult to find our ways.

So you touch upon what many of us have found somewhat challenging: "What can I do? Where will my effort make a difference? How do I know this is the right path for me, and what signs do I look for?"

I's almost like you heard Yazhi before the livestream there, as I understand this is exactly what she and Gosia talked about at the end there. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2021-06-07 23:52:29

Jules77

Great video, it provided additional aspects to consider regarding helping behavior and the duality of helping or not helping.  While I do feel like I am on a mission here it is important to realize that not helping is just as valid since this is an exercise in learning and expansion. It seems helping is best determined in the moment and there can also be limits to helping.  Therefore it becomes important to understand that you are integrating both sides of the same coin and you should let go of self-concepts defined as good or bad regardless of outcomes.  That being said it is through the experiences that we are seeking that this integration (i.e. inner work) becomes possible which not only helps ourselves to ascend but the planet as well.

Board footer