You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-08 09:04:21

DarkOwl

Starseeds At Play - 5D in Hungary- Enjoy :D

Watch with or without music (or play your own if you don't like psy-trance)
Imagine if life was this high vibe 24/7! (no reason why it can't)
ENJOY <3 <3 <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmA5fekq8yQ

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-06-08 09:06:53)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-06-08 17:28:28

mitkobs

Re: Starseeds At Play - 5D in Hungary- Enjoy :D

For me this is a show of spirituality. Ostentatious spirituality, new age. Similar to hippies movement in the 60-70's. The psy-trance music I like.

#3 2021-06-09 06:29:00

Stan

This festival was on my list… would be an interesting meeting point to discuss these topics  wink <3

#4 2021-06-09 06:43:04

DarkOwl

Stan wrote:

This festival was on my list… would be an interesting meeting point to discuss these topics  wink <3

Yes it would!
Most there would be at least open to the ideas and a significant number would be all ears!

Ozora look like they put on great festivals. And in Europe would be extra special for me (one day).

I was at a 3-day festival a couple of months ago and the vibe was the most incredible I've ever felt at such an event. Felt VERY 5D! Everyone was clearly expressing a higher-then-normal version of themselves.
Felt like a sign of the times.
Was super encouraging in such gloomy times!
Very magical!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2021-06-09 10:54:56

Rainer Klar

Thank you for this inspiring festival-video, DarkOwl. It is a pitty that this year event is cancelled.

Do you know of any similar events this year?

#6 2021-06-09 21:13:25

DarkOwl

Rainer Klar wrote:

Thank you for this inspiring festival-video, DarkOwl. It is a pitty that this year event is cancelled.

Do you know of any similar events this year?

Glad you enjoyed it smile
(I live in the Southern Hemisphere so I don't know what's going on in Europe at the moment)

#7 2021-06-10 07:27:57

DarkOwl

Rainer Klar wrote:

It is a pitty that this year event is cancelled.

Might be time for underground raves to re-emerge. Like the UK in the 90's.

#8 2021-06-10 07:55:54

DarkOwl

An even better mix IMO
Ozora Festival in Portugal
Super uplifting set from Asterix!
Gorgeous festival tent <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBT0Gm6kYUE

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-06-10 07:56:43)

#9 2021-06-10 09:07:14

07wideeyes

The hippie movement of the '60s and '70s that mitkobs mentioned is an interesting phenomenon. Er, I was there, at least in the 1970s. If you saw a photo of me then, you would probably have a laugh (I hope so....!) than think 'He was a hippy'. However, neither me nor none of my friends at the time considered ourselves as 'hippies'. It was an insult. We were serious dudes, into consciousness and self-sufficiency, a notion that has had a renaissance in recent times, but from a deeper perspective than was generally available back then. Robert369's place has plenty of information on this, thanks Robert.

There were plenty of people who fitted the stereotype of 'hippie', that's for sure, and that mentality indeed morphed into the rather naive and shadow-denying aspects of New Age. But 'hippie' is a word made popular through the mainstream to ridicule and dismiss people, some of whom at least asked serious questions about how the world works. 'Conspiracy theorist' and 'anti-vaxxer' are terms used to similar effect these days.

Sadly, I threw away all my flowery shirts a long time ago ....

Board footer