You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-22 16:59:49

Happy

About contagion of prions from vaccinated people

Please update yourself on VIDEOS SUGGESTED TO WATCH

About contagion of prions from vaccinated people ("Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease" or "Mad Cow Disease"):

Contagion of prions from vaccinated people is not via injection. It needs to pass through the body's prime barriers for infection, i.e. your mucous membranes. They are the body's first line of defense and are usually well equipped for their tasks. The thing to remember is to maintain your immune system in an optimal condition at any time:

1. Drink water!
2. Natural food!
3. Educate yourself on vitamins and minerals: Orthomolecular Medicine News Service
4. Exercise (- avoid exhaustion, as it will burden your system.)

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-06-23 02:31:08

DarkOwl

Re: About contagion of prions from vaccinated people

Very interesting that the Toleka confirmed that many of the vaccines are saline (that's the third source I've heard say that).
This makes complete sense as it enables them to have more control over how many are taken out without causing too much alarm.
I watched this video a few days ago and was pleased to see Yazhi recommend it as it makes a lot of sense.
https://www.brighteon.com/31631bcf-e1fb … 54b5d7636b

Mad Human Disease = The Zombie Apocalypse ?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-06-23 14:53:24

charliebelle

Re: About contagion of prions from vaccinated people

DarkOwl wrote:

Very interesting that the Toleka confirmed that many of the vaccines are saline (that's the third source I've heard say that).
This makes complete sense as it enables them to have more control over how many are taken out without causing too much alarm.
I watched this video a few days ago and was pleased to see Yazhi recommend it as it makes a lot of sense.
https://www.brighteon.com/31631bcf-e1fb … 54b5d7636b

Mad Human Disease = The Zombie Apocalypse ?

* lots to process.. i find myself becoming angrier and can feel my warrior poking me lol. I have to keep reminding myself i am here to experience this but also from my human form, kick the inorganic ones right in the junk, where it hurts.

Thank you Yahzi for the videos..

Board footer