You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-30 08:12:16

Taking a Stand: Actualizing Ideals, Proactive Focus, and Empowerment

So there is a lot of discussion and plenty facts and opinions focusing on the problems, which to an extent, is good. Knowledge is power, it is helpful to know what the problems are with the Earth and related E.T. situation. Past that, a focus on defeatism, ranting endlessly about the problems, repeating the same slogans and phrases, making blanket statements and dogmatizing, victimhood, etc. are a waste of energy. I have done it myself, because I feel the same feelings and have the same concerns.

The core group that converses and debates on these topics often, all mean well and make intelligent points, despite having different personal distortions. I have, however, seen some that come and don't stick around(either leave or get banned), and some in the YT chat box on CA live vids, who have no real understanding of anything Swaruu/Taygetans convey, or any real understanding of metaphysical principles and ethics. Some of these people don't even have the excuse of not having watched the vids, some likely watched all of them, but didn't understand a thing.

Blanket statements and slogans about entire races like Andromedans, etc. are rather uninformed, but harmless enough, aside being a waste of time and ignorant. One opinion in the YT chat box on the most recent vid, though, was about humanity, and it was totally regressive. I understand all the feelings about the "wax", but most of the people who took it truly were blindsided/mislead. They do control their own choices, but also, they were victimized. I'd never imply that nobody is ever victimized, but it's what they do to break the cycle of victimhood that matters.

This person in the chat box was basically implying it would be positive or convenient if the people who took it really did just drop dead. I know this YT random person doesn't speak for the core of the community, but it's an example of how people can listen to the material and not understand/distort it to regressive dogmas. The dirty waxed zombies are lowering our starseed utopia with their dark matrix wax vibes, is basically the gist...uh...don't you mean the population of the planet we came to protect and heal? That person had as bad or worse a view than the compromised elements of the federation. Very service to self.

So instead of getting stuck on disempowering, or even hypocritical/heartless/self serving dogmas, what can we do to declare humanity sovereign? To inherit our full magical personalities and potential? To heal and grow, to take guardianship and sovereignty of our planet and solar system, and manifest a positive and expanded timeline? To truly actualize or potential and our missions and make a positive difference?

I have some things to share, but would also like to hear everyone else's ideas. My next post will go into detail about those, which for me are shadow work, Hermetic internal alchemy, knowledge/work with energy centers, work with morphic fields, visualizations, and much more. One big thing is strengthening and developing one's bond with Gaia/Earth, in whatever way works best for them.

righteously indignant

#2 2021-06-30 12:09:02

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Taking a Stand: Actualizing Ideals, Proactive Focus, and Empowerment

The universe tests each person individually based on their desires and internal spiritual goals (before amnesia).

THus a person that seeks samadhi, will find someone or something related to samadhi, and their discernment and discipline will be tested. Much like the Eastern myths about "fortunate" encounters, the path to the hidden arts may be another human or a grimoire book text or something else entirely.

Much of humanity, statistically, are given these opportunities and they pass on them. They think they have a plan to get what they want, and ignore or reject what the universe gives them. Or worse, they abuse the opportunity and or power/knowledge, and it is taken away from them as they did not just ignore the test but also failed it.

These tests repeat themselves in astrological cycles. Those students on Earth that do well and are making good progress, more will be given to them. Those that believe they have everything they need, they don't need any more from the universe, will be cut off or relegated to a slower class and instruction set.

For those that can do a job well, they will be volunteered to do a harder job. That is one US military saying.

Except this time, people who are less competent, won't be promoted but demoted.

It is up to each individual, because of free will, to operate based on their own spiritual and human integrity or lack of it.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#3 2021-06-30 12:48:33

Ymarsakar
Banned

Someone on the forum, I forgot where, linked this and I thought this editor quote was very interesting.

"• [Editor’s Note] The article’s writer then asks “Why do we always wait until the government or the media verifies something in order to believe it’s true? Why do we assume that anyone without these official credentials is lying, or crazy, or both? If we simply did our own research, we could come to our own conclusions and we wouldn’t be so easily fooled when these official sources lie to us. There is so much information out there and so much evidence to support not only the existence of UFOs but of extraterrestrials as well. We don’t need the government to tell us what is already apparent. We just need to do independent research and think for ourselves.” Why? It is becoming apparent that the negative extraterrestrials that have been manipulating humanity on Earth (ie” Anunnaki, Draco Reptilians, negative Nordics, and their small Greys), have subjected the planet to mass mind controlled agenda, inducing our top leaders to do their bidding and instilling an apathy and cognitive dissonance in the collective minds of the populace."

https://exonews.org/wilileaks-document- … -invasion/

People are making progress. Slow progress, but sufficient for mortals and humans.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#4 2021-06-30 13:42:11

Vega

Thanks Crystal Dragon.

One of the core things that we all need to make sure that we do, is work on our own EMPOWERMENT. Work on taking our power back. Technically our free will power cannot be taken away since we are holographic parts of the Original Source. And all holographic parts of the Creative Source have equal power. There is no holographic child of Source/God anywhere in the entire infinite creation, in any density, that has greater power than us and that can overpower us.

But since we are under the veil of forgetfulness and have forgotten that, we can be manipulated and blackmailed and pressured into using our power against us. Either by other creator gods under a veil and in a disempowered victim/agressor/savior mentality or by our tulpa and egregor creations which have zero real power over us.

We need to free our minds from the mind control and lies, this entire artificial reality is built on mind control and lies. The reason that we need to be mind controlled by our tulpa and egregor deamons, is exactly because of how powerful we are, they have zero creative power and they need to manipulate us into using our own creative power against us. And the other deeply asleep and disempowered creator gods, have deeply forgotten who they really are and they don't remember that they are powerful creator gods, so they too use the same manipulations and blackmail and pressure tactics, because they believe they have no power. Mostly by being hijacked and possessed by their personal and our collective tulpa and egregor deamons, that we have personally and collectively created because that's what happens when creator gods put a veil on themselves and forget who they really are and that they possess creative power that can create entire realities. 

The hijacking is inside our minds, the more brainwashing, and conditioning and mind control we clear the more immune we become to the low frequencies and low matrix energies around us. This disclosure and information helps so much with clearing a lot of the mind control. The Taygetan and Swaruunian disclosure is full of red pills that dissolve lies and mind control. They are like anti-amnesia pills. smile

And don't forget that some people are just trolls and toxic people, and I wouldn't consider them as part of the community. We attract them in our lives when we have disempowerment issues and the role they play for us, is to train us into our power, as Christina Lopes puts it. I highly recommend to everyone, this excellent 30 min video from Christina Lopes, whether you have disempowerment issues or not. I have noticed that the more I come into my own power, the less they affect me and my vibration. 

How To Deal With TOXIC PEOPLE In A Spiritual Way! [3 Powerful Steps]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlXkFoGxY2Q

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#5 2021-06-30 18:09:40

Ymarsakar
Banned

Vega, exactly, forgotten memories and amnesia.

#6 2021-07-01 16:24:48

Good points, Vega. For any attack or manipulation, there has to be an inroad, internal mirror, weak point in the armor, etc. Now, this doesn't mean beings can't be exploited cheaply and disproportionately, in other words victimized, but even in those circumstances there will be an element(however small depending on the situation) that is within the control of the person being hijacked, victimized, or otherwise affected by external factors. That is the crux of where the focus should be, where the most good and problem solving can be done.

righteously indignant

#7 2021-07-01 16:33:50

I'm saying all this from the perspective of an overly emotional, hot-headed personality prone to obsessiveness and brooding. I've sat around just protesting, feeling sorry for myself, nursing rage and victimhood. These are normal parts of the human experience in relation to the circumstances of Earth reality. When a person goes through them, the first step is expressing rather than repressing, that is healthy. After that, a choice can be made to move forward and integrate, or get stuck in the victimhood and tide of surface level emotionality(not to devalue the emotions, but the opposite: to say there is so much more depth to them than surface level brain stem ego impulses if one can go beyond the noise to deeper emotions). I just know getting hung up on those negative brooding/ranting/obsessive focuses has never done me any good. It was all time and energy I could have better spent taking a proactive approach to the situation. And I don't blame myself or anyone else, it was all a reasonable response.

In order to really make some progress though, one has to go a bit beyond what are normal rational/irrational societal-human responses to circumstances, and begin to respond more from a divine-human standpoint. Mostly that requires getting out of the way of your higher self more than anything. That's done by shadow work and releasing ego programming, in other words, inner integration and releasing dissonances and false paradigms.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-01 16:50:00)

righteously indignant

#8 2021-07-01 16:45:30

Happy

Crystal Dragon wrote:

When a person goes through them, the first step is expressing rather than repressing, that is healthy.

Prosit. <grin>

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#9 2021-07-06 16:52:14

Vega

Brahman wrote:

I have always known that this artificial reality is not the real world.  complete illusion.  my parents watch TV and think it's all true.  when I tell them I don't believe, they tell me I shouldn't be pessimistic.  in fact, it's funny to me.  big_smile
as a child all my dreams were with very beautiful creatures that look like elves and fairies,in very beautiful lands, I don't know where.  they flew with me.  as I grew older, those dreams disappeared.
as a teenager I had exactly the opposite dreams.  I dreamed that I was alone and it was always very dark.  horrible creatures haunted me, very ugly and scary.  they wanted to kill me.  it was a long time, they came every night.  I didn't tell anyone.  I decided that these were just dreams and they were not real.  when I know I'm dreaming I'm not afraid.  I decided while dreaming to remember that I was dreaming.  and so it happened.  during the dream I realized that I was dreaming.  they chased me again.  I suddenly stopped running and turned to them.  they stopped too and looked at me.  I was no longer afraid of them.  then they disappeared.  they have not appeared in my dreams since.

So, the power is in us.

Maybe you are here through an immersion pod. I suspect that I am not here through immersion pod cause I was very asleep under a heavy veil and thought this was real and that I would live ~80years and that's it. It was only when I turned 33 that I woke myself up out of the mainstream science box and realized that it's not matter that creates consciousness but consciousness that creates matter. I was very mainstream, I wouldn't touch these ufo, aliens, channeling, taro, astrology, etc subjects with a ten foot pole smile up until then.

That's all you need to do with the egregors and tulpas, just stop running turn around and just look at them without fear. Although that takes a lot of courage and bravery to do when you don't remember that they are not real. Especially inside this nightmare dream that we are currently all collectively dreaming. I am sure you were more brave in your waking dream too after that.

#10 2021-07-06 17:16:04

Vega

I agree Crystal Dragon.

The first step, phase one, in the spiritual journey is self-empowerment, going towards the light, going towards the positive feelings until you reach the surface and see the light. And then step two, phase two is when you are empowered enough, and you are ready to stop running towards the light and away from the darkness and the negative dark feelings, and turn around and stop running from them and embrace them allow them and be present with them and integrate them. Only when you are empowered enough you are ready for shadow work and are ready to take the red pills.

And that's the cause of a lot of negativity in my opinion with this disclosure. Some people are not done with the first step, have not empowered themselves enough and are still in a disempowered state, and can't handle this information. This information is mostly for empowered enough people that can handle their negative dark emotions and stop rejecting them and resisting them. It's for people that are empowered enough to be able to turn around and face their fears and stop running away from them.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-06 20:07:41)

#11 2021-07-06 19:21:04

Ymarsakar
Banned

There 2 broad paths humans take to awakening.

The dark, hit the bottom, alcoholics anonymous style route. THis is where they lose everything, identity, family, wealth, that they believed was them, and then they had to find themselves. A classic Eastern style journey of losing to gain spirit value.

The other path is the light path where one outgrows depression/despair and finds more positive fulfillment.

Both paths tend to interlink, since both have to be completed. For a positive path person, they started integrating positive emotions, but later may find they have a spiritual ego attachment issue and now they have to "lose" this to gain more. This is the "shock" period.

Negative people tend to go to the darkest depths of hell, then have to climb back up again, and then sometimes they forget the dark ever existed because the positive realm is just less stressful. THen after awhile, they realize the dark stuff they imagined really does exist, in one sense, and that they are now called to battle the darkness, but not in the paranoid/us vs them mentality they had as a child and less maturep erson.

#12 2021-07-06 20:07:17

Vega

Brahman wrote:

I don't know what is an immersion pod.

It's a technology people in 5D use to incarnate in other bodies. Their 5D body is put to sleep inside the immersion pod while their source signal, their consciousness, is diverted to the new body. Kinda like the movie Avatar.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/imme … a-pleiades

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/immersio … zhi-swaruu

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/immersio … rt-s-live#!

#13 2021-07-06 20:43:43

Robert369

Vega wrote:
Brahman wrote:

It's a technology people in 5D use to incarnate in other bodies. Their 5D body is put to sleep inside the immersion pod while their source signal, their consciousness, is diverted to the new body. Kinda like the movie Avatar.

Right, that's how Swaruu described it, but it also exists in higher densities, e.g. 7D, by that allowing them to "play" just the same.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#14 2021-07-06 21:33:54

Ymarsakar
Banned

Vega wrote:
Brahman wrote:

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/imme … a-pleiades

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/immersio … zhi-swaruu

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/immersio … rt-s-live#!

It is also likely why so many people on Earth talk about clone bodies.

#15 2021-07-07 05:48:13

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://youtu.be/vMmneb8g4FY

A few recent videos from Gosia fits the general theme here of high vibration, personal work.

https://www.swaruu.org/videos/extraterr … and-beyond

From the other side of things, this explains what tends to happen with humans under mind control who fall for the "we are persecuted" matrix construct too much.

https://jamesfetzer.org/2021/07/brenton … ictimhood/

Hint: not healthy.

The recent videos about the Federation and humans causing problems for other humans, is rather complicated. I may need to summarize a few points that need more elaboration.

I got the early sense that Gosia was a M45 Starseed, as souls usually only work with their "Team" aka their soul family. Her ability to comprehend this topics is increasing. But it will increase the stress on the rest of the audience who have not caught up or gotten their own upgrades required for these rather complicated and multi layered topics.

I can reference an old 2020 video about the Donald Red election. THey got the same information I and other psychics got, that T Red would win in a landslide. We predicted this in the public, that there would be a landslide, before November 2020.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/trump-el … al-contact

Indeed, things were getting to the point where Civil War 2 was inevitable in the United States of America. Efforts were made to cancel the Qabal's usage of these divisions to cause attacks. Their efforts peppered out over January 6th event.

Donald T Red's plans were disrupted or he just didn't want to pull the trigger. But the Qabal's plans were also disrupted, since waxxines were not scheduled until after the public's resistance had been broken by repeating lockdowns.

This made the public's awakening progress even more important. because there was no war to kill them, no war to stop them, no war to distract them. THe Qabal triedagain with Ukraine. And again with Russia. And CHina is always a popular target.

They are being stopped and they don't even know how or why.

Q also ended up awakening lots of people. While the CLowns would obviously try to hijack it, that was a reactive move and way too late. No sane qaballist, wants the knowledge about child trafficking out. It's something strong enough to break a slave's Love of Obedience after all.

All of this, may have seemed like a control scheme, but in the ether realms and above, where psionics, magick, and tech timelines were one, the fact that the USA's public became aware of something the system was keeping away from them, boosted the power of the white mages to amazing and unprecedented levels. This allowed direct human intervention in the timelines, preventing the Qabal from running as many false flags and wars to distract people. THis power used to be used by black mages and black adepts to cook up timeline events like the Titanic, a ritual sacrifice, or 9/11.

They are afraid. As they should be. They are losing control. While the US Patriots were never as strong as the images looked, they were strong enough to freak the Qabal out. This fear fueled irrational conduct and strategies that don't work. The enemy, so to speak, panicked.

The Qabal or Dark State leaders are in the same position they have had over humanity for thousands or hundreds of years. They don't know what magick is controlling them, just as human slaves have no idea what a mind control network is that controls them.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-07 05:53:11)

#16 2021-07-07 18:42:57

Vega

Robert369 wrote:
Vega wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Right, that's how Swaruu described it, but it also exists in higher densities, e.g. 7D, by that allowing them to "play" just the same.

I don't think that they use technology and immersion pods in 7D. They do it using mind.

#17 2021-07-07 19:14:06

Robert369

Vega wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Vega wrote:

I don't think that they use technology and immersion pods in 7D. They do it using mind.

"Thinking" is often tainted by programmed beliefs. My information is from one of those people.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#18 2021-07-07 19:46:23

Immersion Pods sound like 5-4-3d tech. 6d+ can immerse themselves in different ways. The experience is basically the same, the specifics of the technology or technique used is sort of a transient topic, but I suppose interesting for curiosity's sake.

6D can reside in actual stars. When 6d+ immerse into Earth 3d, it is usually though through the sun gate, stepping down through the Venus 5d gate, then into Earth 3d. So they would project from their home star which is literally the realm they live in, not a planet, through this solar system's sun, step down through the Venus gate, and enter Earth's reincarnation cycle. Stars themselves, besides hosting 6d+ populations, are quantum gates. Their higher 6d body would remain asleep/dormant within their original star realm.

righteously indignant

#19 2021-07-07 20:05:54

Vega

Robert369 wrote:

"Thinking" is often tainted by programmed beliefs. My information is from one of those people.

When I say 7D I am talking about what the Taygetans call 7D. And on that 7D they don't use technology they do things directly with mind. Yazhi and Swaruu are 7D+ too so they know what they are talking about.

#20 2021-07-08 05:12:25

Lots of differing models. The scale I use is an octave scale, 1-8 density, 8 being basically rejoining with source. Starseeding directly from 7th or 8th density of the system I'm familiar with is rare. Most are 4th, 5th, or 6th density. 4th is mainly physical, 5th is already mainly non physical, and 6th is probably where Yazhi/Swaruu would be at in my scale, non physical and no longer requiring immersion pods or such. 6.5d forward, it becomes impossible to progress any further on the negative or regressive path and unity conscious integration must be acheived or spiritual entropy will result. Can be prolonged to stay in low 6d by exploiting loosh, but it's a dead end. Even some 5d civs by that model would not require so much nuts and bolts tech anymore like pods. Perhaps a lot of the fed would actually be more like 4th on that model, which is the same as Earth is upgrading to.

Sounds like 9d in a 1-12 system is about equivalent to what I call 6th.

righteously indignant

#21 2021-07-08 06:42:38

STAR-ONE

Gaia wrote:
Vega wrote:

It was only when I turned 33 that I woke myself up out of the mainstream science box

Interesting to hear. Swaruu said that it is not a coincidence Jesus "died" at the age of 33. "masonic symbology" she said.
Coincidence that you woke yourself up when you turned 33? You could have used any other number but you used this freemasonic one. I wonder why.

Vega wrote:

That's all you need to do with the egregors and tulpas, just stop running turn around and just look at them without fear. Although that takes a lot of courage and bravery to do when you don't remember that they are not real.

Swaruu said Meitrei are also Tulpas. Hope you do not want to say that they are not real..

Also, when you see their ship descending to abduct you for nasty reasons you will hardly manage to escape if you just "turn around" and pretend they do no exist. Do not you thing such approach could cost you your life?

This is also my case, the alarm clock rang at 33 years old. The Law of One of the messenger Ra and my meeting with Ymarsakar helped me a lot in my awakening process.

#22 2021-07-08 12:30:57

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://joynumber.com/angel-number-33/

33 repeating meanings

The mind control net manipulates humans into paranoia of occult numbers and masons. They give away their power to these forces. Essentially a fork of self enslavement.

The only way these craft can physically materialize next to a realm is if they first bridge into the realm and cause it to vibrate close enough for them to send forces over the bridge. Then they take over and overpower.

This requires a realm s leaders and mind, to agree with enslavement by causing them t9 fear or hate other selves. Just like those doing the invading. The minds must synchronize with the invaders.

And when you do this and get processed as food, they will say, this was their free will, we gave them a choice and they chose us, the voice of fear and attack.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-08 12:42:31)

#23 2021-07-08 16:40:06

Ymarsakar
Banned

Vega, psi sense or something else?

#24 2021-07-08 16:44:48

Vega

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Lots of differing models. The scale I use is an octave scale, 1-8 density, 8 being basically rejoining with source. Starseeding directly from 7th or 8th density of the system I'm familiar with is rare. Most are 4th, 5th, or 6th density. 4th is mainly physical, 5th is already mainly non physical, and 6th is probably where Yazhi/Swaruu would be at in my scale, non physical and no longer requiring immersion pods or such. 6.5d forward, it becomes impossible to progress any further on the negative or regressive path and unity conscious integration must be acheived or spiritual entropy will result. Can be prolonged to stay in low 6d by exploiting loosh, but it's a dead end. Even some 5d civs by that model would not require so much nuts and bolts tech anymore like pods. Perhaps a lot of the fed would actually be more like 4th on that model, which is the same as Earth is upgrading to.

Sounds like 9d in a 1-12 system is about equivalent to what I call 6th.

It's like Fahrenheit and Celcious. I do understand when people use the law of one model and I understand what they mean and I don't get confused. When I talk about 5D or any D I use the Taygetan model.

#25 2021-07-08 16:47:21

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

Vega, psi sense or something else?

smile Well I don't know if that's what intuition is, but alarms started going off, sth was off I checked the rest of his posts and I am so familiar with his pattern that I can recognize him immediately by now.

Board footer