You are not logged in.

#26 2021-07-12 00:15:36

Vega
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Ymarsakar wrote:

However there should be a utility gained from believing you are holographic source, even though i consider it not entirely correct.

What do you mean when you say the word holographic? How do you understand holographic?


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#27 2021-07-12 00:25:27

Happy
Moderator

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Ymarsakar wrote:

This made internet arguments rather more confusing than normal because interlaying a person s intentions unto their words does not akwayd work right.


You have found the reason for patience, Ymarsakar. I'm pretty sure that is a tool among those utilities you mention. Among many things... smile


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#28 2021-07-12 02:22:07

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Vega wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

However there should be a utility gained from believing you are holographic source, even though i consider it not entirely correct.

What do you mean when you say the word holographic? How do you understand holographic?

Yazhi s story is a more realistic application of fractal and holographic consciousness.

She is the group soul of swaruus. Each swaruu is time looping and a copy of the original but also different because they choose different things in life. Are they all equal? No. But they all come from one source and are copies of each other. And swaruu x acts as mother to yazhi, who is swaruu what, 13 or 12....


Gosia sometimes remakarks that this story makes it hard to believe.

This story is what verifies to me that it is true. Because it makes sense to me. This is how the logic of my realm works via time loops.

I also have different personas that act together in a counsel, to calculate things for the group that is me. This may be called spiritual insanity but to me it is an upgraded version of my self.

The fact that i understand prometheus society members but they cannot understand me, then is further confirmation.

Groundhog s day the movie was pretty good. That is how xp should be gained via time loops. Jist repeat your life game until you master it.

Happy, i have to ask, what is the language you are native or thinking in?


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#29 2021-07-12 07:20:50

Happy
Moderator

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

I am Scandinavian, Ymarsakar, with a dialect that may be difficult to understand even to other Scandinavians. If you have difficulties in figuring out my thought-forms, the reason may be something else than a language-barrier, however. smile


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#30 2021-07-12 10:56:38

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Happy wrote:

I am Scandinavian, Ymarsakar, with a dialect that may be difficult to understand even to other Scandinavians. If you have difficulties in figuring out my thought-forms, the reason may be something else than a language-barrier, however. smile

I am used to picking up people s surface thoughts for words they use. Thus it is like a context word highlight for me.

It feels strange to see it obscured.

Emotions are still clear to a point.

Back in 2007 to 2017, i used to think i was just doing textual analysis. Using word choices and writing style to read the personality. Then i began realizing i was picking up emotions. I looked up textual analysis and it was not what i was doing. After i made the logical leap that i was feeling the emotions of the other party, this made conversation easier, as i could compartamentalize it.

Before that happened, i developed a defense method that worked and it looks very similar to what donald t red of usa does. Strike back 100x.

It was a magnification and mirroring technique. In order to offload emotions, i would pick a person to offload on. And since that often was the source of the emotion, it created a self feedback loop where people were generating too much angst against themselves but thought it was me that they were angry about.

Afger awhile i could suppress or isolate my own emotions and then people would feedback loop themselves and i would just watch. Less and less getting involved in internet flame wars.

After that in 2019, i developed a different auto defense which i call the prince of peace aura.

I would then forcibly suppress people s negative emotions and reactions towards me. It accomplished the same end as my auto mirror defense but it caused way less mental stress on internet comms.

But it is nice pretending to be a normal human most of the time.

Happy, what reasons for that can you share?


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#31 2021-07-12 11:16:34

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Here is a funny story for starseeds and others.

Back in 2019 or 2018, i was on a blog i long time read and commented on. I started talking about psionic skill use, and most of the reactions would be unspoken but were like

1: conspiracy ymar is at it again
2. Talking about fantasy as usual

They were too polite to write it out loud but since i was a long time attuned there, the thoughts of the collective bleed through and were accurate.

In order to demonstrate, on a level they could believe, i would challenge them to write something and then i would take a guess at their true meaning and heart.

Someone took me up on that offer, although not anyone i regukarly read or replied. They worked really hard to obfuscate their meaning behind complicatrd sentence structures and metaphors but what came across was their clear contempt and the idea that i was half baked. Now the next step is crucial as i verify this intuitioj by finishing their thought for them.

Do you think ymar is half baked?

Their reply: i think you are fully cooked and over baked.

Aka crazy.

They did not deny i was describing their actual intent. Even though the point of that exchange was to demonstrate i had the psionic abilities.

Human minds are all twisted up like that in their dark matrix prison of an ego mind.

It works far better for me when people show hostility and other emotions clearly. Then i dont get the suspicion they are hiding something. Unfortunately basic humanity is hiding their thoughts all the time. This is considered polite but unfortunatelg their politeness was wasted on me. Because enmity is one of the easier emotions to feel especially directed against the self or other self.

Trying to hide that behind some fancy words just feels even worse.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#32 2021-07-12 12:04:11

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Jafar linked the russian doll inside a doll video. A very good visual way to see the fractal patterns.

https://youtu.be/POCCy3Ck_0U

This an application of both feactal and swaruu defined holographic copying.

But the copies are not equal.

Jafar lijes to use internet and game metaphors. But the most applicable would be online accounts. This ymarsakar account is just a user name used elsewhere. But controlked by one over soul. I can project my consciousness to any account i created via login credentials.

Thus all these accounts are like those dolls. Within me. Lesser versions of me, the creator source.

Just as yazhi says you exist in alk densities, ths you is the smaller one within the dolls

How small are you?

This is based on skill, power, harmony, peace, joy ,na dconfidence. Plus other parameters.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#33 2021-07-12 13:24:14

Happy
Moderator

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Around twenty years ago I was in dire straits - extreme distress - and asked for divine help. I reached out to the most spiritual person I recognized at the time and met with her. She was prepared and gave me a detailed set of instructions for how to "reach up" with my request. I did it, and got help. Very detailed and accurate. And it has worked like a charm ever since, even to this very day. I don't think much about it, though, as I consider it a part of my own personal service to the world.

I am sure such help is available to everyone who asks for it. But one cannot deceive oneself; one needs to be honest to the bone. And with a clear heart based intent. It's not wise to honor oneself while excluding the rest of the world. Your choices are your contribution. What you are facing is your path; make some good choices while you walk it, because there are no real coincidences - tough as it may be perceived at times. Be a part of it all. Nothing is impossible.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#34 2021-07-12 15:26:49

Vega
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Happy wrote:

Around twenty years ago I was in dire straits - extreme distress - and asked for divine help. I reached out to the most spiritual person I recognized at the time and met with her. She was prepared and gave me a detailed set of instructions for how to "reach up" with my request. I did it, and got help. Very detailed and accurate. And it has worked like a charm ever since, even to this very day. I don't think much about it, though, as I consider it a part of my own personal service to the world.

Such a diverse and unique bunch of advanced starseeds inside this community. smile

Happy wrote:

I am sure such help is available to everyone who asks for it. But one cannot deceive oneself; one needs to be honest to the bone. And with a clear heart based intent. It's not wise to honor oneself while excluding the rest of the world. Your choices are your contribution. What you are facing is your path; make some good choices while you walk it, because there are no real coincidences - tough as it may be perceived at times. Be a part of it all. Nothing is impossible.

Well said.


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#35 2021-07-12 16:00:48

Vega
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Ymarsakar wrote:
Vega wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

However there should be a utility gained from believing you are holographic source, even though i consider it not entirely correct.

What do you mean when you say the word holographic? How do you understand holographic?

Yazhi s story is a more realistic application of fractal and holographic consciousness.

She is the group soul of swaruus. Each swaruu is time looping and a copy of the original but also different because they choose different things in life. Are they all equal? No. But they all come from one source and are copies of each other. And swaruu x acts as mother to yazhi, who is swaruu what, 13 or 12....

The way I understand the word holographic is,
(and maybe wholographic would be a better word cause people confuse holographic with the transparent scifi holograms)

if you take the original source and divide it into two     you get two whole parts/copies of the original source of the same size,

that contain the entire source within each part/copy,
containing all the information of the original source,
and inheriting all the attributes, abilities and qualities of the original.

(and I know you can't cut source into two, this is a metaphor, a model, a map, that points to what I am trying to say)


They are all unique different versions and variations of the original and of each other,
but they are all equal, none of them is lesser or more than the other, not even the original!

equal in the information they contain,
equal in the attributes and qualities and abilities that they all inherit,
equal in godpower that they all posses,

A cat is not a part of the Whole, a cat is the Whole that has taken the form of a cat,
A cat is the original creator playing at being a cat and experiencing itself as a cat.

A cat is a wholographic part of the Whole. A unique different version of the Whole.
A cat contains all the information and has all the qualities of the Original Source.

A cat or a mosquito or a human on earth is equal with the original source
and with every other wholographic version of the original anywhere in the infinite creation.

And when you squash a mosquito, you are not commiting a crime against the original creator smile
cause at that moment that's exactly the experience the whole-complete-original-creator-in-the-form-of-a-mosquito wanted to have.

I don't know if I made it more clear or confused you more smile


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#36 2021-07-12 17:43:11

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

"but they are all equal, none of them is lesser or more than the other, not even the original!"

The human mind tries to use logical identity and it does not work. Both can be true. THey are equally loved and they are also more and lesser than each other.


"Saying otherwise is a distraction from current problems people have to face."

THese problems that humans have, have been resolved in this reality and physicality, by those who have obtained a level or degree of skill.

Those who have skill, don't have these problems to that extent. Those who lack the skill, have a problem because they don't have the tool box to fix it or change it.

As for things that sound new age, Swaruu's not eating meat, fasting almost to death, and Yazhi's teleportation are even more "New age".

Human labels are just a distraction from their current problems.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-12 17:45:19)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#37 2021-07-13 12:24:56

Vega
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Vega wrote:

if you take the original source and divide it into two     you get two whole parts/copies of the original source of the same size,

that contain the entire source within each part/copy,
containing all the information of the original source,
and inheriting all the attributes, abilities and qualities of the original.

(and I know you can't cut source into two, this is a metaphor, a model, a map, that points to what I am trying to say)

One thing that could help get the point that Swaruu-9 is trying to make with the holographic analogy is


imagine dividing infinity into two parts

and because of the nature of infinity both parts are infinite too


and if you divide infinity into 50 or 1000 parts
all 50 or 1000 parts are infinite too, that's the nature of infinity


if you divide the infinite measuring tape into two

you get two infinite measuring tapes
and not one half of the measuring tape and the other half of the measuring tape


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#38 2021-07-13 13:13:01

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

The evidence for why that does not apply here is that we have two people and they are all accusing each other of being luks or tulpas or shills or wrong.

If they are equal, why dont they act like it? Because they are not equal by choice. Their life xp is different.

And if they were equal, why is there a difference in skill.?

Why does swaruu x and previous erra swaruu, think and acf differentl to yazhi?

Yazhi is the higher soul of the swaruus yet they are not equal or the same. Yet they are.

This is a realm humans who have not graduated 4th chakra, are not required to pass. Because it is a higher grade test and lesson. It neither makes sense to people in 3rd grade or 4th grade. A little higher xp is needed at 5th and 6th grade.

The test for 4th chakra grade is to see the other self as the self, to love the other and to love the self. Love meaning to have kindness and compassion, not agreement or conflict.

The test is to see if people will treat each other equally or as family, when they can see they are not equal and very different. However the truth depends on your pov and density levels. The right answer for a 3rd grade test is not right in 4th or 5th grade.

Algebra vs calculus.

https://youtu.be/IVMUkgKC5As

This is the swaruu of erra who got into paranoia and energy problems, i think. Given the info she was researching, it is pretty dark stuff. If a person believes in the lie, they become slaves. But even if they dont believe in the lie and fight it, they are also trapped and lost in a maze. Clsssic orion catch 22. They win, you lose choices.

So why does some part of equal creation torture the other part of creation?

This is a basic paradox, easily solved in 5th grade. But not in 3rd or 4th.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-13 13:24:45)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#39 2021-07-13 13:51:51

Vega
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

"Why does swaruu x and previous erra swaruu, think and acf differentl to yazhi?"

For the same reason that a cat acts and behaves differently and has different understanding than me. The Original Creator "wants" to experiencing itself as what it is like to be a cat, and also what it is like to be me, a flawed earth human with ton of traumas and brainwashing and limitations and limited awareness and limited memories. That doesn't make me or the cat lesser than the Original Creator or than any other holographic-soul-fractal.

When the Original Creator puts a limitation and a veil of forgetting on itself it doesn't stop being the Original Creator, it is still the same Original Creator just in a different form.
It is like if the Original Creator wears a jacket of forgetfulness and limitation, he/she/it is still the same Original Creator just now wearing a jacket of forgetfulness and limitation.


I and the cat are using godpower abilities to limit ourself like that in order to have that experience.

It's like moguls/people with no magic and people with magic in Harry Potter.
You could see that only the wizards have magic abilities.

Or you could see it that the moguls are equal wizards, with equal magic abilities with the wizards.
They simply are using their equal magic abilities to put a spell of "suppresion-of-my-magic" on them self and a spell of "forgetting-that-I-did-that-and-that-I-am-a-wizard-too"

Why would a powerful wizard do that on to himself? To experience what it is like to be a mogul without magic powers.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-13 13:52:33)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#40 2021-07-13 14:04:55

Robert369
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Vega wrote:

When the Original Creator puts a limitation and a veil of forgetting on itself it doesn't stop being the Original Creator, it is still the same Original Creator just in a different form.

This doesn't make anything in existence to be "the same Original Creator" at all, but a portion of it with potential to grow into more consciousness awareness than the current choice - if the current choice is allowing such.

A child of a mother is still the child and not the mother, which holds water in both standard thinking where a new or combined soul and body are at play, and in parthenogenesis where a cloned body and soul fractal are at play.

It is important to understand that being "same" still allows to be different, and that having the same origins doesn't make one neither the same as the original nor the same as (in the above mother-child example) other family members. This is by "higher" choice for the sake of making different experiences, and only after gaining sufficient consciousness awareness one is able to override the initial choice that was made for oneself.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#41 2021-07-13 14:33:15

Vega
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Robert369 wrote:

This doesn't make anything in existence to be "the same Original Creator" at all, but a portion of it with potential to grow into more consciousness awareness than the current choice - if the current choice is allowing such.

A child of a mother is still the child and not the mother, which holds water in both standard thinking where a new or combined soul and body are at play, and in parthenogenesis where a cloned body and soul fractal are at play.

It is important to understand that being "same" still allows to be different, and that having the same origins doesn't make one neither the same as the original nor the same as (in the above mother-child example) other family members. This is by "higher" choice for the sake of making different experiences, and only after gaining sufficient consciousness awareness one is able to override the initial choice that was made for oneself.

It is like if the Original Creator wears a jacket of forgetfulness and limitation,

he/she/it is still the same Original Creator just now it is the Original Creator wearing a jacket of forgetfulness and limitation.


If I wear a jacket I am still the same me, just now it is me wearing a jacket.

It's still the same me and at the same time you could say that it's a different me, it's a me that is wearing a jacket while the other one is me not wearing a jacket.

But it's still the same me. I am still me when I am wearing a jacket of forgetfulness and I am the same me when I am not wearing a jacket of forgetfulness.

Who is wearing the jacket? The one who is wearing the jacket is always the same.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-13 14:36:43)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#42 2021-07-13 17:10:37

Vega
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

"therefore we are The Original Source and we are both a small part and the entire Original Source at the same time"  -- Swaruu-9

"we are literally both the co-creators of the Universe as we are the individual creators of the same Universe." -- Swaruu-9


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#43 2021-07-13 17:23:08

Robert369
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Vega wrote:

"therefore we are The Original Source and we are both a small part and the entire Original Source at the same time"  -- Swaruu-9

"we are literally both the co-creators of the Universe as we are the individual creators of the same Universe." -- Swaruu-9

You seem to have a true desire to be called "Source" yourself, but that's not how it goes because you are not the one creating galaxies and all its content.

Those fancy old and too generalizing and thus misleading quote from Swaruu 9 doesn't help really because it has been refined by the later Swaruus. Did you watch and understand Gosia's recent video on souls with Swaruu X, which is much more detailed and thus precise ?


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#44 2021-07-13 17:55:50

Vega
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Of course I have watched it, and I have understood it.

Here are some quotes from that transcript: https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/is-t … n-pleiades

A soul is the Source itself, the great whole that includes everything there is, what has always been and what will be. It is pure consciousness. That is the whole, and everything there is, is part of that, there are no inanimate objects, there are no living or dead things, everything is part of the same, everything is part of that great consciousness of the whole, which CANNOT be defined, because it is always much more than words can describe.

You can see a bit of its effects by looking at gravity, the ether. But soul as such does not exist, it is not something that floats around like a ghost, those are other phenomena, they are not “souls”.

What you call “soul” is a self-limitation of the consciousness of the whole, of the Source itself.

And that goes directly hand in hand with the veil of forgetfulness because if we remembered everything, we would remember that we are everything, therefore we would no longer be a person, a soul... we would be the original Source!

We are the entire measuring tape, we just have some parts of the measuring tape covered with a veil of forgetting, because if we didn't have those parts covered we would remember that we are the entire measuring tape and we wouldn't be able to have this limiting experience. We just forget that we are the entire Original Source, forgetting that we are Source doesn't mean that we stop being Source.


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#45 2021-07-17 17:15:08

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

@Vega

I come to realise from my experiences within “dreams” that I have which is my conscious in other bodies, taking on their identities and personalities, many body’s, many lives in many worlds and situations.

So I realise that I am just my own consciousness focused on one point right now, and even as a child of 5 years old I wondered how I would feel if I was looking through the eyes of the person beside me, how would my mind be and how would the world seem.

Mentally I notice that there is a wave reaction of my own thoughts, they don’t seem original, if I think something then it seems someone else somewhere thinks the same thing not long after.

We are all connected brothers and sisters of one.

Offline

#46 2021-07-18 14:33:31

Vega
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

@Tyndlar

Yes we are all holographic soul fractals of the same one being. We are all god-siblings in one big god-family. Even if we have forgotten that, we still are. If two twins get separated when they are young and forget each other, they still are siblings even if they don't remember it. And they will remember it one day.


We are all different unique versions of the Original Source. We are all a unique holographic soul fractal of that One Original Soul. And at the same time we are all that Original Source/Original Soul too cause a holographic soul fractal is the Original Source that "has taken" the form of a fractal of itself. (Understanding what holographic means is critical for anyone that is interested in understanding what the heaven I am ranting about)

A holographic soul fractal is the Original Source that "has put" a limitation on itself, a veil of forgetting on itself. So in that sense since we are all the Original Source in the form of a unique holographic fractal of itself, we are all also another version of each other.


But we are all still our own unique different version of that Original Source, so we are all also a different unique soul/person with our own unique different soul-frequency signature and our own unique different infinite soul journey. We are BOTH the same Original Source being, AND we are a unique different holographic-soul-fractal of that OS being at the same time.

Accepting that we are the Original Source doesn't meant that we lose our unique identity, if we loose that, we merge with our Original Source Self. We all are the same Original Source Self but with a unique different soul identity, with a unique different limitation, a unique different journey of remembering and experiencing more of our Self.

We are the Original Source Self but each of us is the OSS experiencing itself in a completely unique variation and a completely unique journey. And each of us is the only one with that unique experience and unique infinite journey. There is no one else in the entire infinite creation, with the same journey and experience. And that's why each one of us also has a unique soul frequency signature identity. When we meet another version of our Source Slef we are meeting a totally unique variation and version of our Source Self.


You are another version of our Original Self, I am another version of our Original Self, Yazhi is another version of our Original Self. Hitler is another version of our Original Self too but let's not talk about that haha. smile And at the same time you are your own unique version of our Original Self, on your own unique infinite soul journey, and so am I and so is Yazhi, and so is that other one. And we are all crossing paths during our infinite journeys, here in this messy corner of creation, during our current lifetime.


We are all intimately connected to each other even when we don't remember that.

We all love each other so very much, even when we don't remember that we do.
We love each other with a love beyond measure, we love each other unconditionally,
even if we don't remember that we do.

We deliberately have veiled that love for each other, so we can have these unique low vibrational experiences, that we can't have when we know who each of us really is. It's not possible to have these unique low frequency experiences, if we don't put a veil on ourself and forget who we really are.

It's impossible to not love another "Child of God" without putting a veil on ourself and forgetting who the person in front of us really is. And it's impossible for "Children of God" to have these type of experiences between them, if we don't put a veil on ourself and forget that we are in the presence of another "Child of God".


And I am not necessarily saying this to you Tyndlar, it's just one of my rants inspired, triggered, by your reply.
And yes I am sober, as Happy said in another thread. smile


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#47 2021-07-18 16:25:23

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

The Holo fractal all around us is mathematically amazing, this earth is like being inside a virtual reality, a dream within a dream.

I realise how much I think of feel effects things around me, and noticing this more the more I become aware of it and shows me how important it is to mindfully react (as much as possible) lol.

I know that I can experience any other personality inside of the physical Human body suite, from what my dreams and visions have shown me, each body is a new feeling and experience, like a universe of its own but the consciousness is my own. I know it is more complex then that, the Ether is everything.

Everything you see and feel, is consciousness energy vibrating on a certain level… the lower it vibrates, the more solid it seems, but this may also mean that there can be a lot of “layers” to this reality.

I know from my own experience that there are other beings around who may also be able to move onto this level and become solid in our world to different degrees.

I’m sober too and I don’t do drugs lol never have. I think drugs are a cheat to get to where you may not be ready to be.

All of this was refreshing to see I am not the only one who see’s this, I felt alone years before.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-07-18 16:27:36)

Offline

#48 2021-07-18 20:28:13

Vega
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

As Inelia Benz says "the time of the lone wolf is over". It's time for the lone wolfs to join a coir, and start preaching to themselves lol smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-18 20:35:20)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#49 2021-07-18 20:44:55

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Yep!

I feel there is some synchronisation happening around the world, it can only become stronger as time goes on.

Offline

#50 2021-07-18 21:33:45

Vega
Member

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Tyndlar wrote:

I realise how much I think of feel effects things around me, and noticing this more the more I become aware of it and shows me how important it is to mindfully react (as much as possible) lol.

This has been mentioned by Yazhi or Swaruu, I don't remember, and also by Sav'el (Influence of starseeds on planetary consciousness https://www.facebook.com/groups/3255861 … 3221732111)

Quick question: have you noticed the reverse happening too, other people and the energy around you affecting you?


Sav'el of Erra: [...]Taking into account seeds it changes in the sense that they are not equivalent in frequency to the population average. Observing, I can see with sensors, spectrometers and interferometers, that the starseeds have the magnetic force and influence on the total frequency of the place of many normal people. Sometimes equivalent to several hundreds of thousands of average people for a single seed. Being that, in a scientifically measurable way, the enormous creative responsibility of each seed can be verified.[...]

Sav’el of Erra.- Each seed on average is equivalent in its creative frequency to 1500 normal humans, of what you call the Matrix. But I mean, those 1500 are being influenced by an average seed. And said average seed is not particularly awake. Many times we even confuse them for more human Matrix people. A highly awakened seed influences tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands, sometimes more, influencing millions. An example of this last super level is David Icke.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-18 21:48:33)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB