You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-20 11:39:03

wayne

is earth a prison?

Swaruu (December 2018 Reptilian matrix hack video): "They hardened the Matrix to their convenience making it super dense, and super hard (still is) making escaping nearly impossible, hacking also the reincarnation program, or the ether fence that surrounds the earth."

nuff said

#2 2021-07-20 12:46:58

Robert369

Re: is earth a prison?

Orffyreus wrote:

... it was really designed as a prison , also it did contain the reptilians they escaped and then they started using Earth as a prison for Lyrians, the federation completely failed to suppress and imprison the reptilians and now the federation is trying to insinuate that Earth was set up as a game world - which it was not, that is a lie.

Thank you for sharing this, and it goes well with various other sources that I have.

Though sadly it also plays along the GF mind-control suggestion, because perpetuating the status quo via regressive means clearly indicates that the ones who created the 3D Matrix have (been) changed their mind about the purpose of it.

Nevertheless, all of this is regressive at its root already, because neither the caught Lyrans nor Gaia or the original Gaians as rightful owner of the planet were asked for permission to abuse and enslave both, the planet and the population (all types). In this regards it is important to understand that Gaia was populated by more than all the invading races (no matter if Regressives or others), aka the native inhabitants which already were spiritual and sentient (spiritually advanced benevolent mammal reptiles).

This alone shows that the act of matrixing our planet was already violating the very own rules of the GF.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-07-20 13:33:24

Vega

Hi Wayne,

Even if we look at it like a prison, the thing is that we are the ones that put ourselves here voluntarily. Even if we don't remember that. That's why prison is not a good word. That's looking at it from the 5D pov.

And from an even higher pov, we are also using our own godpowers to keep us from walking straight through the etheric "prison" walls that keep us confined here.

And we are also actively using our own godpowers every moment  to maintain a "spell" of forgetting so we don't remember how to be like Yazhi and walk straight through the prison bars.

However having said that, because we are actively maintaining a spell of forgetting and we don't remember where the keys to this etheric prison are, all the feelings and emotions of being imprisoned are perfectly valid from our pov inside the etheric "prison".

Looking at it both from a "negative" pov and positive pov are both valid ways to look at it. And it's even better if we are able to look at it from both negative and positive angles and POVs.

One positive way to look at it is from the pov of this being an extremely hard and challenging starseed "special forces" training planet that involves amnesia, which complicates things and makes it impossibly challenging. The challenge is to manage to liberate ourself on our own against all odds.

But because of the forgetting, there is a lot of self abuse and abuse by each other happening. And our 3D self is in hellish conditions while we are confined in a 3D range and with amnesia. But we also need to see and understand our 5D self's point of view and positive important reason for entering here in this hellhole.

I don't like the perspective that someone else has put us here and is keeping us here against our will. And I also don't like the perspective that we deliberately entered here just to torture ourself, and to have the negative experiences. They are valid ways to look at it but very depressing.

And one positive way to look at it and one way out of this is to see it as entering here and putting ourself in almost impossible hellish conditions, not to abuse and torture ourself, but to challenge ourself and see if we can manage to liberate ourself on our own and "beat" this place even with strong amnesia with only our essence and no memories.

For positive important reasons and intent, kinda like the special forces soldiers do here. They don't choose to go through all that harsh training to abuse themselves, but they go through all that for what they'll become after they reach the other side of those challenges.

Our 5D self didn't choose to put ourself in a situation where we will be put in the fire and beaten by a hammer to torture itelf, or to have that experience of the fire and being beaten by a hammer. It chose it in order to have the experience of becoming and being a beautiful strong powerful brave sword. And you need to go through the fire and the hammer first. The fire and being beaten by a hammer is only half of the story. The dark and torturous part can be the context in which we can express and experience the beautiful majestic magnificent side of us that we really are. It can be the context that helps us remember and redefine who we really are.

Anyway this is just the way I prefer to look at it, and doesn't mean that anyone else's way of looking at it is wrong or not correct or not valid. We need to get in the habit of thinking multidimentionally, holographically, like our Taygetan allies. And look at things from many levels and not just from one level.

And not correct each other or judge each other or say that someone's way of looking at things is wrong and that they need to start looking at things our correct way. And even when we do that, that is valid too and we needn't judge that too.

There is a tiny small part in me that judges the hell out of people but at the same time there is also another vast part of me that doesn't judge and doesn't even judge the part that judges. And it doesn't judge the other parts of me that behave in ugly, dark, regressive ways too. Instead I accept  them unconditionally just the way they are, without trying to change them.

And that UNCONDITIONAL nonjudgment and unconditional acceptance of all of my parts, even the ones that behave in ugly, dark, regressive ways, opens the way for being able to unconditionally love all of myself.

And UNCONDITIONAL SELF-LOVE is the key. Is a massive game changer. It is even one of the ways out of this etheric "prison".

Anyway, I already said anyway, but I started another rant inside the other rant, so I better stop, cause nobody ain't got time for reading massive posts. Lol smile

Thank you for reading this and sorry for the massive post, I know probably most people are like me and skip the long posts so I always try to keep them short, but they always end up being big rants. smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#4 2021-07-21 18:25:54

Vega

Orffyreus wrote:
Vega wrote:

Hi Wayne,

Even if we look at it like a prison, the thing is that we are the ones that put ourselves here voluntarily. Even if we don't remember that. That's why prison is not a good word. That's looking at it from the 5D pov.

What is a 5D "pov" ?

point of view.

That's looking at it from the 5D point of view. From the point of view of outside earth, from the point of view of before incarnating.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

Board footer