You are not logged in.

#51 2021-07-29 16:33:06

Vega

Re: It's critical that we resolve our issues preventing us from uniting.

Oh man Crystal Dragon are you cerial right now, smile I don't know if you are friends with Ymar, but you are a little biased and overlook some things when it comes to Ymar. If Ymar acknowledged and owned his part of the responsibility and admitted his share of the responsibility, like you are doing sometimes, it wouldn't escalate into this. I like Ymar and I see that people misunderstand him, but he brings that on himself because he doesn't seem to care if people will understand or not, and he doesn't seem to give a damn about how his behavior affects other people. And some of his behavior is ego and arrogance and not confidence. We are not all blind eating the bullshit that trolls serve us, some of that bullshit is served to us by Ymar. And we are all full of shit sometimes but at least some of us acknowledge it and own that and admit it, and don't talk and behave like we are perfect and above all this and like our shit don't smell and like we are not full of unresolved issues and traumas from growing up in this harsh and insane environment.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#52 2021-07-29 16:33:51

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Funny that you defend Ymar's public Human-unfriendly style which for the most part constantly stirrs up things or seeds confusion, but despite the amount of posts adds little real content, while critizising Grivehn for his very human reactions to nasty ongoing on our world, the latter being part of this forum content and who clearly is part of the target group for Gosia's content as people need to get helped to awaken, and the former not at all.

I really start losing you here, though I agree that it would be better if all this wouldn't happen at all.

But then, as I said earlier in a reply to these kind of topics, non-streamlined free-minded people may have frictions if this is lived in a non-cooperative, asocial, arrogant and/or evasive manner while not even trying to understand the other(s). Thus, self-reflection and pondering the feedback from others while working on oneself is key to keep a civil and loving environment - especially for those who promote this towards others.

And since we all are having these kind of flaws in Human form (some more and some less, depending on how long/efficient shadow work has been done and how many problems existed) - and be it occasionally - and thus cannot be "perfect", this part naturally is valid for everyone.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#53 2021-07-29 17:40:36

Ymarsakar
Banned

Humans are under mind control. Taygeta knows that. They saw the trap at tiamat and devastation. They saw or can remember someehat how lemuria fell to serpents feeding on lyrans.

I would not go so far as my brother yeshua in saying they do not know what they are doing. Many people have spent many years telling humanity they are trapped.

The orion mind control can still twist things and make good into evil.

If it was easy to break out, they would not need a starseed. Just retry 5000 times and win via hardwork.

Attempting to free a humanity controlled and equal to a qabal that can invade and take over 5d planets is like feeding crocs. Very dangerous.

This is the karma of those highly advanced mentors that witnessed the fall of lemuria and atlantis.

And it is likely yours as well, crystal.

The game is not over. The war unfinished.

Vega, remember those words in 2 years.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-29 17:47:19)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#54 2021-07-29 19:14:37

Tyndlar

Brahman,

I guess that maybe not everyone comes from this similar place but I think maybe it is common in some way.

Really hoping to go back to where ever “home” is one day.

What did you learn about the source from your ventures?

Ymar, I am sorry for being judging toward you and reacting. It is hard to control a habit which needs breaking of mine.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-07-29 19:15:05)

#55 2021-07-29 21:11:42

Tyndlar

Brahman,

A very interesting journey, sounds like you follow your heart now and know yourself and what you need to do, or close to it.

I don’t believe their are gods either, I believe that we are “gods” or at least we are the energy that creates this whole world and everything in it, and within us all, but from my experiences, it seems a very vast and limitless learning possibilities and different realities. Your life is a story that will never end.

This morning while I was slowly waking up, I felt myself speaking to… what it seems was, myself? I was talking to my physical self, while being not in my own body… or as if I was my twin talking to me… it is hard to explain anyway… I only remember the end of what was said which is “don’t be afraid to be yourself” and it was a whole supportive talking to. It was kind of like I had two minds on two points at the same time, and it gets a bit mixed and messed up trying to understand it once I fully woke up lol.

#56 2021-07-29 21:40:18

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://youtu.be/Hpte6gGyVcc

Many have met their spirit guides and higher selves, as tyndlar has.

Teal swan talks about self and ego. This topic is a basic concept in the new age, although not every is fully integrated with the theories.

A good experiment would be for tyn to ask himself what is ymarsakar and the wait for a dream or msg as an answer.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-29 21:41:27)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#57 2021-07-29 21:49:54

Vega

I remember reading her introduction post and I think he's a she. But even without that post I think I would have guessed, cause it's obvious who the females are in this forum based on how they handle conflicts. smile Tyndlar does sounds like a male name though, I don't know why.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#58 2021-07-29 21:50:03

Tyndlar

Ymar,

I will ask in my dream tonight about it and see.

Tyndlar is the name of an entity I saw in a dream as a child… my name is Nicola and I am female, yes.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-07-31 15:24:43)

#59 2021-07-31 17:03:42

Tyndlar

It’s all just a dream. “Don’t worry about a thing, everything will be alright”.

I guess everything was created for some form of experience or entertainment purpose.

#60 2021-07-31 20:32:05

Emily
Banned

Teal Scott is great. Swaruu would not have talked to her if Teal were not great.

Last edited by Emily (2021-07-31 20:45:13)

Use logic and inner knowing, emotional discerment in 3d easily fails.

#61 2021-08-01 07:52:45

Emily
Banned

@brahman how things came to be if not created?

Last edited by Emily (2021-08-01 12:44:52)

#62 2021-08-01 08:07:59

Tyndlar

Brahman,

But Swaruu still exists even if they don’t know about her?

When you dream you create the world around you, it exists. We would be in energy form if we didn’t create this?

Myself and others I know dream of things to come that happen, from childhood it seemed I knew in a sense where this life was taking me from beginning and end, it’s like I already know the story thoroughly.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-08-01 08:10:30)

#63 2021-08-01 08:12:13

Emily
Banned

Tyndlar wrote:

Brahman,

But Swaruu still exists even if they don’t know about her?

When you dream you create the world around you, it exists. We would be in energy form if we didn’t create this?

I guess every creation is "in energy form".
Even matter is just consciousness - energy wave pattern

#64 2021-08-01 09:33:26

Tyndlar

Yeah everything is energy vibrating on different levels. Layer upon layer.

#65 2021-08-01 16:54:57

Emily
Banned

Brahman wrote:
Emily wrote:

@brahman how things came to be if not created?

once I had a vision for a second.  before that I doubted whether the eyes showed reality.  it was like a curtain, then the curtain opened only for a moment, and there was nothing there.  the curtain was the veil.  at that moment I was absolutely sure that nothing existed.

what seems to exist is simply a game of consciousness. Through the senses.

I do not see anything explaining that things are not created. Check swaruu's video about manifestations.

#66 2021-08-01 18:34:51

Pymander

I had a thought last night. What's happening with the Earth feels more like it is designed to aid in the long term evolution and expansion of the reptilians and regressive types *more so* than the humans. Humans aren't really unique. We're basically just Lyrians left over on Earth and there are tens of thousands of us scattered about the galaxy. Our lesson to be learned is in regards to finding our inner power rather than relying on authority types to show us how to live and all that. However, for the reptilians and regressives, this is a long term lesson in cooperation and empathy.

At some point, their grand master scheme will collapse on them. They will likely find themselves left with nothing. When that happens, I suspect they will finally experience their much needed soul growth recognizing that taking advantage of primitive cultures has ramifications. That creating a society that is not as invasive and parasitic will lead to greater harmony within themselves. If this does indeed end up being the case, I won't feel so bad if we "fail" at liberating the humans this round. Though, that's still the timeline I am hoping for.

#67 2021-08-01 19:12:00

Raviolli

Pymander wrote:

I had a thought last night. What's happening with the Earth feels more like it is designed to aid in the long term evolution and expansion of the reptilians and regressive types *more so* than the humans. Humans aren't really unique. We're basically just Lyrians left over on Earth and there are tens of thousands of us scattered about the galaxy. Our lesson to be learned is in regards to finding our inner power rather than relying on authority types to show us how to live and all that. However, for the reptilians and regressives, this is a long term lesson in cooperation and empathy.

At some point, their grand master scheme will collapse on them. They will likely find themselves left with nothing. When that happens, I suspect they will finally experience their much needed soul growth recognizing that taking advantage of primitive cultures has ramifications. That creating a society that is not as invasive and parasitic will lead to greater harmony within themselves. If this does indeed end up being the case, I won't feel so bad if we "fail" at liberating the humans this round. Though, that's still the timeline I am hoping for.

I want to remind you not to hope for a timeline.

There is nothing stopping you except your soul agreements.

Otherwise it is your universe. You create.

#68 2021-08-01 20:08:15

Ymarsakar
Banned

Pymander, yes you are receiving the true higher goals for why darkness was trapped on earth.

I will be writing a fuller complete analysis of higher federation aims and what it has to do with qabal. Involves shadow work.

Board footer