You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-29 11:20:30

BirgOslo

Extended perception

Last weekend I was watching "quite a few" of the videos that Gosia and Robert have shared with us in a laudable and generous way, thank you friends. Your work is very valuable.

I was able to perceive the difference -either obvious or subtle- between the way of expressing themselves and teaching knowledge of Swaruu9 and Yazhi Swaruu, the former is very solemn and serious, and therefore a teacher who must be taken very seriously . I thank her for her dedication and her commitment to humanity. In a very solemn way (as she was) ... Thank you Swaruu, I have no words to thank, I hope my telepathic attempt can carry my emotion in a reliable way to your spirit in the ether. Thanks. And as far as Yazhi is concerned, she is very direct and dynamic, she is "tireless, she is a unique teacher, out of the ordinary, she reminds me a bit of the superb attitude of the" pseudo teacher and guide "Ramtha (all proportions saved), Ramtha had a "dark agenda", but that does not mean that he did not speak the truth, although he told us what he wanted and what suited his agenda - whatever it was - Yazhi is so strong and so beautifully free. She is a teacher of immeasurable proportions, in 24 hours (linear, human time) of conscious fasting and intensive telepathic sessions, she taught me protection techniques, advanced meditation concepts and reminded me of things that I already knew and for "cabal" reasons. I had almost forgotten. Expanded perception is what creates personal reality, there are no densities, everything is related to frequencies, with capacity - and agreements - of perception. Reality is made of frequencies, there is no time, there is no space. It evolves and it´s "created ,everything in this reality is a reflection of  consciousness. Yazhi is "playful" (I don't think there is a word to define this concept, it is one that comes up poorly). she is full, and I would say she is "gloriously full." She is certainly a very advanced breed. Much more than any other entity that has contacted us, much more than the Taygeteans (with all my respect, admiration and friendship), I believe that YaZHI is a "star person" out of the ordinary. Thank you my girl, teacher. (emotions transmitted telepathically) I love you. THANK YOU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4--In2AwhE

Last edited by BirgOslo (2021-07-29 11:27:24)

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#2 2021-07-29 19:14:20

DarkOwl

Re: Extended perception

Beautiful post BirgOslo!
I too have a similar emotional response to the Taygetans and the Swaruu's (which of course includes Gosia!).
I'd like to make a similar post one day expressing my true feelings about them and what they've done for me in my life. To say I am grateful would be an understatement!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-07-30 06:55:36

BirgOslo

DarkOwl wrote:

Beautiful post BirgOslo!
I too have a similar emotional response to the Taygetans and the Swaruu's (which of course includes Gosia!).
I'd like to make a similar post one day expressing my true feelings about them and what they've done for me in my life. To say I am grateful would be an understatement!

Thanks Dark Owl. And yes, i am emotional about this. Emotion is transcendental business. Don't be affraid of express emotions, that is no good, trust me i know. Just be aware of whom and when, Earth is a savage terrain. Greetings

#4 2021-07-30 17:58:16

Vega

Thanks BirgOslo, solemn is one good word for Swaruu 9.

I love them both so much.

And I love the entire crew and they are my favorite but I'm not gonna lie our big little sis Yazhi is my favorite favorite. smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#5 2021-08-01 08:06:49

BirgOslo

DarkOwl wrote:

Beautiful post BirgOslo!

Very accurate, greetings myfriend.

#6 2021-08-01 08:09:20

BirgOslo

Vega wrote:

Thanks BirgOslo, solemn is one good word for Swaruu 9.

I love them both so much.

And I love the entire crew and they are my favorite but I'm not gonna lie our big little sis Yazhi is my favorite favorite. smile

Yes indeed, she is so...  unnique. Greetings.

Last edited by BirgOslo (2021-08-01 08:12:00)

Board footer