You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-04 11:41:21

Tyndlar

Eco Villages in the Uk

I was wondering if anyone here knows about any off grid villages that are open to taking on new residents?

It seems very hard to find anywhere on the internet. I don’t have money for land so would eventually have to camp illegally if I can’t find anywhere. Then I  wonder where I will manage to feed myself and my partner if we don’t find any experienced village or people.

I went to a village a couple of days ago, but it wasn’t what I thought it would be,  no one lived there but it was up in the Welsh mountains, I felt dizzy with the energy off the land, I felt healthy… now I come back to the city and I am drained, in pain and feeling rough again, my body and my souls needs it now. I want to live away from money and society.

#2 2021-08-04 12:29:29

Raviolli

Re: Eco Villages in the Uk

WWOOF UK is the most popular method.
There are hundreds of hosts listed.
You need a once a year subscription of like 20 pounds.

#3 2021-08-04 13:02:01

Tyndlar

Thanks. I’ll have a look.

I’ve heard of a few people managing to go off grid on their own and survive, but they generally have chickens or other animals they can get milk from and a garden already or land they bought.

I have nothing really. I’ve only got a tent and a few basics, in the winter that isn’t going to help.

The hardest thing is I won’t have any income at all, so not sure how that will turn out.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-08-04 13:03:47)

#4 2021-08-04 17:58:26

Ymarsakar
Banned

Tyndlar wrote:

Thanks. I’ll have a look.

I’ve heard of a few people managing to go off grid on their own and survive, but they generally have chickens or other animals they can get milk from and a garden already or land they bought.

I have nothing really. I’ve only got a tent and a few basics, in the winter that isn’t going to help.

The hardest thing is I won’t have any income at all, so not sure how that will turn out.

You can always join a community like the amish or latter day saints.

As they are low tech or off grid, it would be fishy if they had an online portal?

You can find any jesus christ of latter day saint ward using the web tool map but the amish are quite more low tech than that. I have heard of survivalists volunteering to try the life and then joining the community. I am sure there are more secular homesteading options out there as well.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-04 18:00:41)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#5 2021-08-04 18:31:38

Tyndlar

There isn’t that many Amish community’s here in England. I’ve seen some women walking around in the city wearing Amish style clothes.

Though the views on women in Amish isn’t comfortable for me.

There’s probably many hidden villages in England that I can’t find on the internet.

#6 2021-08-04 19:34:45

07wideeyes

There are also communities here:
https://www.diggersanddreamers.org.uk

This is, I guess, the digital successor of the imaginatively-titled 'Communes Magazine' which helped me on my way, er, several decades ago.

I don't look there very often at the moment, but I know that about a year ago there were quite a few folk on the forum of the David Icke website talking about going off-grid, taking to the land, setting up community etc. Might be worth having a look.

#7 2021-08-04 19:50:07

Tyndlar

Thanks, I’ll take a look, I’ve seen that website on search engines but don’t think I’ve fully looked before.

I tried asking on Reddit on the off grid sub and got downvoted, which was weird, but then again, it is Reddit…

I might see if I can join the David Icke forum, I didn’t realise there was one on there until this month lol.

I’ve noticed that some places are now dropping restrictions because they can’t prove in court that the papaya is real. Cannot isolate the papaya! Hope this becomes a worldwide thing and I would love for everyone to come out of this better than ever, more awakened and empathic.

#8 2021-08-04 22:45:40

DarkOwl

I would second what Raviolli said about WWOOFing. It's a great way to meet people who are living off the land and to get your hands in the earth. I did it for years in Australia and also lived in communities that were WWOOFing hosts (one community I lived on had up to a dozen WWOOFers at a time!)

Lots of people WWOOF somewhere and get on so well with their hosts that they and up living there permanently (might happen to you) smile

https://wwoof.org.uk/

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#9 2021-08-05 08:31:54

Tyndlar

@DarkOwl,
I had a quick look yesterday but I’ll be looking further into it, it sounds interesting, I really want to find a community that I get on with and feel I fit in, sounds like the best place to do that.

The recent place I went to was a bit deceptive but the land was buzzing with energy. It was nice waking up to the mountains in Wales.

#10 2021-08-05 13:27:02

Vega

The only thing I know of is the Freedom Cell Network https://freedomcells.org/
You could sign up and check if there are any UK cells.

You could also listen this podcast from Inelia Benz about freedom cells and off grid communities in general, it has some good guidance about it.
Freedom Cells and Communities - Driving to the Rez - Episode 50
https://youtu.be/mbCame78ZBM?t=1233

"so the freedom cells are very
interesting still and there are
high frequency cells and they're
probably high frequency individuals
at those cell meetings [...]

[...] so you can still find your tribe yeah
at that place but just be aware i just
want to make it
clear that um when you go to a freedom
cell meeting or any other gathering
where there's a whole variety of
awakened people

just because they're aware
of what's going on doesn't mean they're
high frequency or your tribe correct yeah
like you're always saying a few podcasts ago

just because a person's not wearing a
mask doesn't mean they're not
um a white supremacist who are also not
wearing masks or being vaccinated [...]

[..] again but just be aware that just because
somebody's not getting vaccinated and
not does not believe in masks
and it's setting up a freedom cell
doesn't mean that they are
a high frequency individual
they could be like we said earlier
some of these communities and
there's plenty of anarchists that aren't
going to buy any rule no matter what the
rule is and not all anarchists
are friendly people right some are
yeah it doesn't mean that they're high
frequency right so right right basically
some of them are based onum belief systems or
religious fundamentalism [...]

[...] but i guess i guess the point is is that
you know there was probably
more likelihood of finding people in
your tribe going to some of these things
or being engaged in something because
they they are interesting but that

that part means that also
you have to be street smart

yeah they can be
used as bait and they can be infiltrated
and they could be sabotaged and all those

guaranteed that every single cell
has at least one predator in it
guaranteed guaranteed yes

[...] they flock to new systems new groups and
everything um to exploit people it definitely could
happen yeah so um just it just means to be
street smart yeah it doesn't mean don't go there no
on the contrary go ahead and explore it really really
explore right don't take the bath water right
[Laughter]
something about babies in bath waters
what i mean is you go there and
you might three or five people that you
can actually create your cell with yes you
be the selector of your cell"

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#11 2021-08-05 13:39:48

Vega

Also you can check this out for inspiration for an alternative way to sell your skills.

https://agorist.market/
https://agorist.market/OutsideUSA.html#United_Kingdom

#12 2021-08-05 18:10:46

Tyndlar

Vega, yeah the place I went to the pictures of it were different to what actually was happening. They weren’t growing their own food, people seemed to be quite negative, wearing the hippie stereotype clothing but all seemed to be students not doing much… but I needed to go and see for myself, and I’m still glad that I did, but wish to have kept in touch with some people I spoke to who were interested in making their own society.

Got to try out a lot of communities before finding the ones that fit, finding some people there too who may be on the same level.

#13 2021-08-05 22:11:53

Vega

@Tyndlar As long you are not waiting for things to happen on their own and you are taking actions that are not motivated by fear, but you face the fears and then take actions out of courage and determination and self-love, those actions are very powerful even if they are small actions.

Those actions ground into the physical positive versions of your reality, and things start falling into place, and you won't have to experience the negative worst case scenarios.

This quote from Swaruu X is very important:

Swaruu X.- Yes, that's why people don't understand why the Law of Attraction doesn't work for them. Nor is it a matter of staying alone meditating, entering into frequency compatibility with what is desired. It does not work like that.

You must be in that frequency of having what you want, but you must also take action towards that purpose. It is that action towards the purpose that jumps the agreements of the collective.

Because without them you would be in a high density where what you think materializes just because you want it to. Then you must have a clear and defined objective, and take action towards that direction, and with that action is what you navigate and remove the agreements that limit life and materialization-manifestation within that dense 3D.

Robert.- I understand clearly ... Yes, it is the action, things do not usually come alone due to the compatibility of frequencies. Thanks, yes. It is well understood, said in those words.

Swaruu X.- Yes.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=8771#p8771

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-05 22:12:25)

#14 2021-08-05 22:38:19

Tyndlar

Yes, I go in without fear and mainly curiosity, naivety and hope. I know that I won’t find good things with a negative mind, it’s like wearing sunglasses in the dark lol.

A positive energy charge is needed for that same level positive realistic wish, or it ends up either a mess or the opposite it seems.

When I had depression I realised that I was attracting negative attention towards me and actions, even when I wasn’t doing anything, I could be out walking and would have horrible people try to hurt me or verbally attack me, I knew I had to change myself inside to project myself in a different way. The negative things stopped happening the more positive I became and as my confidence and inner energy changed, then I don’t attract that bad energy or outcome. We end up being our own enemy by being negative and anxious until we end up causing that negative outcome to happen and keep living in fear in a circle over and over.

I know I can’t be lazy and wish the change of my life to happen and do nothing or pick at negative parts and feel it’s impossible, it’s not, I know it isn’t and I know if it is wanted enough and action is taken to initiate it, opportunity awaits and doors open and not fear walking through them to the unknown.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-08-05 22:38:51)

Board footer