You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-23 17:22:26

Quaintlove369

Restructure the Inner World

I will preface this with kudos towards the appropriate entities. Gosia, the Taygetan Team, and Robert. I thank you for your insights that have allowed me to produce my own insights that have immensely both relieved me and allowed me to pursue my own path to my happiness. Many honors to you. Much uplifting force towards all of your goals.

Now, the meat of this topic revolves around one thing: The Inner World. We have long known that the world around us is a grand reflection of all the things we are inside. Not metaphorically, but quite literally. I think many of us believe that this world is one that is meant to generate extreme suffering and that this suffering is supposed to be an experience which we can use to enrich our ever-expanding consciousness. However, I now must disagree with that nuance. I believe that if we allow ourselves to look into our hearts, to visualize the world that lies within, we will soon figure out that we no longer need to subscribe to the notion that suffering is our supper. We need only to truly follow our hearts.

I personally thought that attempting to follow my mind would bring me the clarity, the enlightenment that I desired. All it brought me was a vicious cycle where I would experience tumultuous highs and lows, even having many, many thoughts of pursuing self-destruction to end the internal turmoil. However, I then decided to cease making decisions with my mind. Only using my heart as a compass. My life has taken a drastic change. I no longer wish to die and my desires are now clear. Enjoyment has become my goal. This little memorandum is only my way of encouraging those who feel that their lives feel a bit too cyclical, a bit too cynical. I encourage you to see what your inner world looks like, to make it to your liking so that all the things within and the things outside are aligned to your desires.

Thank you all for your time.

Last edited by Quaintlove369 (2021-08-23 17:23:21)

#2 2021-08-23 19:42:22

Re: Restructure the Inner World

Quaintlove369 wrote:

I will preface this with kudos towards the appropriate entities. Gosia, the Taygetan Team, and Robert. I thank you for your insights that have allowed me to produce my own insights that have immensely both relieved me and allowed me to pursue my own path to my happiness. Many honors to you. Much uplifting force towards all of your goals.

Now, the meat of this topic revolves around one thing: The Inner World. We have long known that the world around us is a grand reflection of all the things we are inside. Not metaphorically, but quite literally. I think many of us believe that this world is one that is meant to generate extreme suffering and that this suffering is supposed to be an experience which we can use to enrich our ever-expanding consciousness. However, I now must disagree with that nuance. I believe that if we allow ourselves to look into our hearts, to visualize the world that lies within, we will soon figure out that we no longer need to subscribe to the notion that suffering is our supper. We need only to truly follow our hearts.

I personally thought that attempting to follow my mind would bring me the clarity, the enlightenment that I desired. All it brought me was a vicious cycle where I would experience tumultuous highs and lows, even having many, many thoughts of pursuing self-destruction to end the internal turmoil. However, I then decided to cease making decisions with my mind. Only using my heart as a compass. My life has taken a drastic change. I no longer wish to die and my desires are now clear. Enjoyment has become my goal. This little memorandum is only my way of encouraging those who feel that their lives feel a bit too cyclical, a bit too cynical. I encourage you to see what your inner world looks like, to make it to your liking so that all the things within and the things outside are aligned to your desires.

Thank you all for your time.

Your experiences speak to me deeply, friend. In many ways they are a mirror of my own. I can feel the strength of your convictions towards following the heart. I am learning more to do the same, and seeing things I was blind to before. I've lived most of my life in my mind as a retreat from the arbitrary harshness and cynicism of this world. My armor became thicker and my heart more distant, and I have been in much the same self-destructive loop.

Your main points about the ideations towards suffering as a virtue strike a deep chord. They are a mirror of my own feelings on the issue, and it is at the heart of the reason I do not agree with the Federation and have claimed my sovereignty from them and disavowed their imposed authority. A friend of mine described it as a "collective marriage to sadness society has embraced".

I have never heard a better descriptor in my life. I often say: no adversity, no progress. Overwhelming adversity...no progress. Everything that grows comes from the green ray of the heart. Seeds sewn in favor of mechanistic principles such as harsh disciplinarinism, or "bootcamp mentality" over the heart and highest ideals, bear only twisted trees with rotten fruit. Cynicism, apathy, and much worse. This path seems to the unwise to be mechanically efficient as a means to personal soul growth, but it is a dead end leading to existential entropy and self annihilation.

I have realized now that my heart is my guiding beacon and strongest asset. It is the key to bending space and time to realize our greatest ideals and deepest dreams. Thank you so much for sharing smile

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-23 19:52:21)

righteously indignant

#3 2021-08-23 20:20:46

Quaintlove369

Re: Restructure the Inner World

I'm glad my message could inspire you, friend. Much luck to you on your incredible journey. smile

Board footer