You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-29 08:53:21

Newest Video about Rome and the Vatican

I highly appreciate the information that Yazhi gives. I want to comment some things from my point of view.

"Yazhi: From our position we cannot know exactly who they are talking to, but it's quite safe to say that they are talking directly to Federation officials above local level. This is blatantly obvious to us all."

Yes that's true. The higher clergymen have had that contact from the beginning of christian faith.  They were contacted and manipulated. Some saw through the fraud, some didn't.

"It's basically all for control, and for more power. All people in power and that have power want more power, simplifying things to the maximum."

Yes, that is the nature of power. You have to expand or you will loose. But don't forget to mention, that there are good forces, too, who strive for power.

In the Vatican, or in the Curia, there are allways very positive angelic beings incarnated, also. They go into the dark, to hold the light, to fight for the light in the darkest places. Even today there are some bishops, archbishops and cardinals who stand and fight for the light. They need our support.

"Yazhi: It's not an easy interaction, it's complicated and I do not assume I know exactly how and where, it would not be possible. But I do know that things are not so black and white as in good and evil ET races as seen from the Federation level. As I have explained before, those concepts such as evil ET´s are coming from Earth and are developed on Earth and only are seen as such on Earth."

Rome is the very centre of the long-lasting fight between the positive draconians and the ones, who at the moment reside hidden in the rings of Saturn (Council of Saturn). They control the federation. They are giving the commands. They are the force behind the cabal, illuminati, pope, jesuits. 

But there is "Rome", and there is the eternal Rome. Rome was founded as a project by the positive draconians, as  eternal capitol of the world,  for a good reign. And these positive powers are still there, too.  Romulus and Remus were both positive incarnations from a positive  ruling bloodline, that of Aeneas.

"Yazhi: On the direct on Earth only level. The ones behind the human Secret Society levels, behind the deepest human levels, are two main non-human races that are the ones with most of the negative influence over human society. Those are the Reptilians, and the Tall Grays."

Both the Reptilians and the Tall Grays are abused by the Council of Saturn, to manipulate and control humanity. They are only "useful idiots" for them.

"It's all compartmentalized. That means that there will be a group meeting on one shallow level, such as the G-8 meetings, then deeper as in the Bilderbergs, then deeper as in the Illuminati-Jesuits, then deeper as in the Secret Societies, then deeper as in Secret Societies with non-humans, and then even deeper as in Secret Societies, non-humans and Federation leaders or representatives.

Each level will be controlled by the one deeper. And will only be given what they need to know. So no upper level knows what is really happening."

The Draconian Warriors know, because they have the inner knowlegde about the war, the reasons of the war and what it is about. It is about two different agendas, two  different spiritual ways. I have tried to explain in another posting.

"Yazhi: I think it's naive to think such a plan would only be coming from a human level. Federation IS involved. They only want it to look as if it were purely human."

That's correct.

"Yazhi: Then that begs the question, or the assertion, are they really that different? That's where I start to say that the Federation is being regressive."

Yes, that's how it is.

The actual pope Francis is suppressing the true catholic faith in a very strong manner. He forbade the latin mess, which is the original ceremony that Christ gave to us. Please pray for all the brave priests and bishops who are celebrating the latin mess.

#2 2021-08-29 10:36:33

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Newest Video about Rome and the Vatican

That is an incorrect interpretation of swaruus research

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#3 2021-08-29 13:27:39

"Robert: Is it necessary for the functioning of the Earth and the development of humanity that these secret organizations exist? Is it the very humans who create this need in order to have this 3D experience? But is it necessary?

Yazhi: Without them the Earth would not be structured as it is. So from that point of view, the fact that the Earth and the experience of life on it is as it is, yes it depends on the secret societies and the socio-political and power structure as it currently is."

Not as it currently is, but as it was designed by the positive draconian Priesthood a long time ago.Untill those who reside hidden on the rings of Saturn hijacked the planetary system.

"But it should be emphasized here that the secret societies behind the true powers, the deepest ones, have non-human components that do not show any mercy or any empathy towards the general population. However, this “dehumanization” on the part of human or non-human persons who are in power, is not something defined or with a clear border, as it would be a secret society of reptilian races and another of the human race."

Alpha Draconians, the highest Dracos, are shapeshifters. They can go into a human form as they want.  The ruling class and the true priesthood of Saturn, the true Lords of Karma were such Draconians, shape-shifters. Today they are expelled from the cabal. They are no longer in power at the given moment. But they are fighting, they never surrender.

"Robert: Thanks. Another question. You said: “The Pope and all his priests and cardinals and all those are not Catholic. They only play at being Catholic as part of the mechanism of religious control over the human population.” So they are part of the Satanist creed? What does this “religion” consist of?

Yazhi: They all know that the Catholic religion and its variants, as well as virtually all other official religions, wherever they come from, are only mechanisms of control over and for the human population."

Yes, the Catholic religion is a means of control over the human population. But - it was designed first as a positive, protective means for the work and the mission of Jesus Christ. The founders of the catholic church were Jesus himself plus the first consecrated priests (by Jesus himself) plus the friends of Jesus. He was not alone, he had a team, incarnated and non incarnated beings.

What Jesus did was: He created a channel, he opened a portal to the Christ-Energy, the Higher Self and therefore to the source (Godfather), by his self-sacrifice. In the time of Jesus the dark forces were strong, they almost succeeded to cut off humans from their higher selves and from source. So Jesus and his team developed a plan, the self-sacrice and resurrection, and the investitur of the holy sacrament of the sacrifice, the mess.  It is a very strong ceremony, empowered by Jesus himself. Every time a consecrated priest celebrates the holy mess (traditional mess, not Novus Ordo) he opens the portal to Jesus Christ, and Christ will descend  his frequency is open accessable. It is the greatest gift for humankind.

The Vatican, the pope and the Jesuits fight the traditional latin mess with all means, because it is so powerful and connects the faithful with God.

#4 2021-08-29 14:12:36

Ymarsakar
Banned

The church of rome may have been founded by the students of the christ or a christ, but those avatars at 1000 frequency truly abhor and avoid human organizations. Far surpassing what et, higher fed, or iamraw contact groups use for avoidance.

To the point where yeshua wont even write down his own words. Because he knows someone else will rewrite them.

Also the dark matrix would not allow a portal to open up like that without hijacking it. They would project a telepresence of yeshua or a christ look alike bit the energy is being harvested for darker purposes.

There are chrisfed entities but the dark would be suicidal to open up a portal to thek, ij public no less. They even deal with gal fed 350 in secret, let alone attempting to contact realms that naturally vibrate at 700 to 1000.

Individuals can open portals to yeshua, but that is their personal reality. Mistaking your reality with other people s timeline, warrior b, is too common.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-29 14:16:28)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#5 2021-08-29 16:33:04

The words of Jesus, his teachings, were not the main thing. The written bible  New Testament is not the main thing Jesus did. But it is the great sacrifice, the opening of the portal and the  recurrence in every traditional latin mess - following the instructions Jesus gave.

People today think it is the bible which counts, or the commandments, or the Sermon on the Mount. No - it is the opening of the portal. That is the job of a roman catholic priest. And yes, he can do it not only for himself in his personal reality, but also for the faithful attending the mess.

You don't believe what I am saying?

Go try it out.  Pray and visit the Latin Mess.

#6 2021-08-29 17:00:52

I will connect to the positive morphic fields and individuals associated with Catholicism to give my love and energetic support.

righteously indignant

#7 2021-08-29 18:10:31

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I will connect to the positive morphic fields and individuals associated with Catholicism to give my love and energetic support.

Thank you brother.

#8 2021-08-30 00:29:24

Ymarsakar
Banned

I tell people the vatican chose and edited the scriptures. And that they killed and burned alive the saints and messengers of the most high.

People tend to flip out. Even the ones not vested in religion. The control grid is that mighty.

#9 2021-08-30 01:42:35

Warrior Bishop wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Thank you brother.

Any time. You can depend on the Orion Light to give support to your just cause.

righteously indignant

#10 2021-08-30 18:17:54

07wideeyes

I think the video is brilliant - both form and content. It all makes sense to me. Gosia, thank you. The words, the music and the images all harmonise excellently. That YT deemed it necessary to take it down says it all, really. Dear Yazhi, there aren't many 9 or 10 year olds whose words are erased because of bullying and harassing (which is what YT put on their 'official' - ha ha - reasons for taking it down...). Put it on the CV under 'Talents': 'Intimidating adults'.

#11 2021-08-30 18:51:58

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

'Intimidating adults'.

While I agree with your above statement, I fear that none of the Cabals are "adult" in the sense of mature, socially acceptable and maybe even wise, etc.. but only a bunch of immature power hungry "grown-ups". Sadly the difference between "adult" and "grown up" is widely visible among the sheeplings as well...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2021-08-30 21:21:45

07wideeyes

Robert369 wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

'Intimidating adults'.

While I agree with your above statement, I fear that none of the Cabals are "adult" in the sense of mature, socially acceptable and maybe even wise, etc.. but only a bunch of immature power hungry "grown-ups". Sadly the difference between "adult" and "grown up" is widely visible among the sheeplings as well...

Yes, that is a good point Robert. 'Intimidating grown-ups' let it be then!

#13 2021-08-30 21:30:24

As Genoveva stated, stay vigilant and focused on love and unity consciousness. The depth and accuracy of the information in the videos dealing with cabal subjects lately and the unified strength we radiate is drawing in those who wish to harass and interfere with our mission.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-30 21:30:52)

righteously indignant

#14 2021-09-03 18:15:19

I think  Swaruu can be fooled and mind-controlled, too. She was part of an agenda to continue the matrix and install the NWO.

Jesus Christ is the strongest enemy of that agenda. The powers behind NWO hate Christ and they invent all kind of psy ops and disinformation to eliminate Christ from history, from memory, from collective consciousness. 

Perhaps they gave Swaruu some wrong information. In this time we can observe a very strong campaign against Jesus Christ, in the esoteric and alternative communities.

Board footer