You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-11 20:17:32

Matrix Lunar related information

A few days ago Robert mentioned in one of his live shows that there was a video where you could see the layer of the hologram of the moon,
here is the video of the lunar hologram,
you can see how the layer begins to advance from the bottom of the hologram at the 0:09 seconds mark into the video,
in the lower right corner begins the matrix.

https://www.facebook.com/alexisrivera.f … 226563954/

#2 2020-09-13 15:05:10

mitkobs

Re: Matrix Lunar related information

So it is projection. Is it projected from Earth, from different places on Earth or it is some kind of cloak around the moon spaceship that create visual illusion of planetary surface.

#3 2020-09-13 15:23:14

Robert369

To my understanding it is a holograph created by the moon itself on the side where the moon faces the Earth.

There is also space between the holograph and the moon, meaning that it is not a projection like in a cinema. This goes with my thinking that there's no means to something like this projected onto the moon surface, especially since we then would still see the metallic surface structures within the projected picture.

Depending on the sunlight, it still is possible that the metallic surface reflections get slightly visible through the hologram.

mitkobs wrote:

So it is projection. Is it projected from Earth, from different places on Earth or it is some kind of cloak around the moon spaceship that create visual illusion of planetary surface.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2020-09-14 14:45:59

mitkobs

Holograph for advanced aliens may be something totally different from our human holograph tech. They can manipulate frequencies, generate astral plane(Van Allen belt), they can build space ships with size of a planet or even a sun and we compare them with our inferior science achievements.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-14 14:46:30)

#5 2020-09-16 16:28:13

Robert369

Yes, the 3D Matrix as a whole blocks the 4D and 5D frequency range from us and it is how the seeming 3D Matrix is created.

Here's my understanding of how it works:

• Most of it is done by the Van Allen Belt which blocks incoming 4D/5D waves from outside of Earth, thus we cannot see things outside properly nor travel through it. Since this frequency blocking also destroys 4D/5D bodies, etc. and it is the reason why anti-gravity technology is required to pass through.

• Frequencies higher than what the Van Allen Belt covers can pass through, but so can non-transversal EM waves.

• Of course, beings beyond 5D can just ignore it by mental travelling, but that's a different level.

• Additionally, within the Moon Matrix toroid our perception on the planet and near orbit is blocked as to not be able to notice incoming 4D/5D waves from other beings here. This is why we cannot see 4D/5D beings on our planet despite us being 5D beings.

From what I understood and experienced, there's more to this, though:

There exist more wave types than what our fake-science suggests, and not all of them can be blocked. Especially the waves of mental work are able to pass through all the various blockings (and that at supra light speed), and thus allow reconnecting to one's higher self, channeling, etc.. This also allows those who can "tune in" to the frequency of other beings' can see normally "invisible beings" (e.g. those from 4D and 5D). I describe more about different wave types on my private server, because it is essential for many uses.

As for your suggestion that the 3D Moon Matrix might just be a story: It surely is in some timeline that you just now created, but here we are suffering the results as described (the above being a possibility for how it is done) - and what causes it doesn't exactly matter, because the way out is always the same:

We need to raise our frequency to be able to see through the 3D Matrix. This, at the same time allows us to enable our manifestation powers with which we can make sure that we get a future without negative Cabal or NWO.

As how to achieve this, I wrote it multiple times already:

• Stopping anything that reduces your frequency (toxins, radiation, stress)

• Working on one's shadows (habits, patterns, thoughts)

• Raising one's frequency (meditation, sleep)

In short: Becoming the best self one can be.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2020-09-16 17:45:17

mitkobs

The essential is the blocking the connection with our memory before coming to matrix. We do not know for sure who we are, where do we come from and even do not know that we are spiritual beings and the source of everything. This is the darkness - not knowing for sure, there is no memory about anything before this life. This moon generator is modulating the signal with our higher aspects reducing it to an intuition of uncertainty.

#7 2020-09-16 18:01:12

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

The essential is the blocking the connection with our memory before coming to matrix. We do not know for sure who we are, where do we come from and even do not know that we are spiritual beings and the source of everything. This is the darkness - not knowing for sure, there is no memory about anything before this life. This moon generator is modulating the signal with our higher aspects reducing it to an intuition of uncertainty.

The initial memory wipe actually is less related to the 3D Moon Matrix than to the immersion process that people go through.

But it is possible that one agrees to another memory wipe within the 3D Matrix upon a "karmic enforced reincarnation", which then is intended by the "Higher Self" (which can either be a direct soul self or simply a 5D person in an immersion pod) as next gaming experience.

All that aside, if raising one's frequency, etc. it is possible to "connect to outside" and then access one's real memory out there again. And then one can even reincarnate without memory loss.

#8 2020-09-16 18:20:27

mitkobs

I do not believe in memory wipe, that is not possible and do not accept it. I rather accept something that is distorting the signal to the Source where is my previous personality. And from the point of view here I think this is barbaric approach for resolving shadow work problems. To put myself in such position of losing myself if I do not deserve it, if I not done anything criminal to be treated like a criminal and to separate me from my past.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-16 18:21:49)

#9 2020-09-16 18:58:18

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

I do not believe in memory wipe, that is not possible and do not accept it. I rather accept something that is distorting the signal to the Source where is my previous personality. And from the point of view here I think this is barbaric approach for resolving shadow work problems. To put myself in such position of losing myself if I do not deserve it, if I not done anything criminal to be treated like a criminal and to separate me from my past.

That is correct and technically it is identical, because our true memory is not stored in our brain:

• The real memory is stored in our Higher Self, our consciousness, etc. aka "up there" and outside of this incarnation.

• Once learning to re-connect to that from within the 3D Matrix, you will have access to unexpected understanding and knowledge treasures.

• When incarnating and "performing a memory wipe" we simply disconnect from those knowledge sources and start with an empty brain, which then serves as inefficient memory storage.

• Due to lack of connection to "up there", we cannot integrate the daily incoming experiences/knowledge, meaning that our brain cannot unload its memory load and will at some point become clogged with this.

• Usually only during sleep may reconnect to our higher self and then "unload" that what blocks our brain, as to free some 3D brain resources again.

• We can get past that by becoming constantly connected to our Higher Self, so we can constantly integrate whatever experience/knowledge we find, and by that free our brain from the inefficient memorization tasks (which allows to multiply our brain abilities and awareness manifold) while instead having access to much more knowledge.

The above is why I say "raise your frequency and connect to your Higher Self".

When combining this with "thinking with emotions instead of logic", your brain becomes almost jobless, which allows to use it almost only for awareness purposes, by that raising your awareness and mental abilities tremendously. This works like a charm, and it is why I say that I don't really use my brain during my life anymore.

#10 2020-09-16 19:18:58

mitkobs

Federation is using this approach to rehabilitate criminal elements from their learned behavior patterns with depriving them from their past memories. They are clean slate in every new incarnation and only have to work on approving their tendencies, to make better choices without the guillotine from the past hanging over their heads.
We as starseed are coming here as a sacrifice, to raise the frequencies. We do not deserve the treatment for the criminals, but have to obey the rules in order to become part of this reality. The rules of the game they say apply to everyone and I hope it does. If does not we are going to have some serious problems with this approach to cure darkness with more darkness.

#11 2020-09-16 19:23:44

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Federation is using this approach to rehabilitate criminal elements from their learned behavior patterns with depriving them from their past memories.

Earth being a "Galactic Rehabilitation Center for criminals" is a strong claim that I never have come across. Also, what would that those kilometer long Andromedan ships with their millions of immersion pods make ?

Do you have any information to a credible source where that is from ?

Also, this needs a clear definition of what a criminal is, because it clearly cannot go by "Federation Laws" which do not apply to most of the galaxy and are broken by their members all the time anyways.

#12 2020-09-16 19:25:15

mitkobs

The most important I'd like to see - that the souls are really helped and rehabilitated after this crazy human experience. If does not work and make people to fall more on the dark side I will be the first for the complete end of this kind of reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-16 19:26:13)

#13 2020-09-16 19:30:39

mitkobs

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Federation is using this approach to rehabilitate criminal elements from their learned behavior patterns with depriving them from their past memories.

Earth being a "Galactic Rehabilitation Center for criminals" is a strong claim that I never have come across. Also, what would that those kilometer long Andromedan ships with their millions of immersion pods make ?

Also, this needs a clear definition of what a criminal is, because it clearly cannot go by "Federation Laws" which do not apply to most of the galaxy and are broken by their members all the time anyways.

It does not make any other sense to me to have such reality where is so much suffering. Why souls who are joyful, loving, bright in nature will lose themselves completely in such heavy stuff that are experienced on this planet. Who in the right mind will go through such extent of suffering? Suffering for fun?

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-16 19:33:45)

#14 2020-09-16 20:04:13

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

It does not make any other sense to me to have such reality where is so much suffering. Why souls who are joyful, loving, bright in nature will lose themselves completely in such heavy stuff that are experienced on this planet. Who in the right mind will go through such extent of suffering? Suffering for fun?

So as I suspected, you were placing your speculation as facts, thanks for confirming - we had this before already. Please try to avoid this by labeling it as such, else it might confuse other readers.

Your argument "who in the right mind" is flawed though because you apply your current own mindset to other souls/people: There's plenty of reasons for souls/people wanting this kind of experience, Yazhi/Swaruu explained a few in her videos, and many beyond that exist too. I doubt that explaining or listing these makes any sense here, because you just dismissed them already as "not in the right mind". I wish you to be aware that your "right mind" might be "left" (or whatever) for others...

#15 2020-09-16 22:19:08

Robert369 wrote:

That is correct and technically it is identical, because our true memory is not stored in our brain:

The real memory is stored in our Higher Self, our consciousness, etc. aka "up there" and outside of this incarnation.

This will not be dumped onto oneself, though, but get accessed as one thinks about various topics, etc.

wowowowowowow

speechless at that post Robert369.

all i can say is nothing.

you have already said it all then times that times a hundred.

billion galactic thanks, Robert369

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-09-16 22:46:34)

#16 2020-09-17 05:14:27

mitkobs

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

So as I suspected, you were placing your speculation as facts, thanks for confirming - we had this before already. Please try to avoid this by labeling it as such, else it might confuse other readers.

Your argument "who in the right mind" is flawed though because you apply your current own mindset to other souls/people: There's plenty of reasons for souls/people wanting this kind of experience, Yazhi/Swaruu explained a few in her videos, and many beyond that exist too. I doubt that explaining or listing these makes any sense here, because you just dismissed them already as "not in the right mind". I wish you to be aware that your "right mind" might be "left" (or whatever) for others...

Take all that I write here as an opinion and consider your posts also as opinions/perspectives. We are just talking, interchanging own maybe flawed perspectives, trying to make some mysteries clearer.

For me is clear why people are not in the "right" mind. They strayed from the Path, from the Dao or just gone in the opposite direction of Love/Unity and the consequences of such divergence is suffering. They are going on the dark side of reality and in such reality there is only suffering and pain. Suffering is creating the incentive to change ways of behavior. Without the suffering one will go very fast in destroying own soul. With suffering there is a chance. And that is why there is such place like Earth 3D to embody the conditions of great suffering and people who diverged from the Path have to pass this experience of cleansing that is bringing their nightmares in more subtle way so they can process them. Federation is entrapping such souls in this crazy place to help them uncover their divinity true self again. This is how I see what is going on.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-17 05:17:08)

#17 2020-09-22 04:59:05

Pymander

Have they ever revealed the purpose behind why the Lunar Matrix has the "Matrix" component? I understand why they needed to bring the Earth's vibration down. However, what was the reason behind why they needed to alter the perception of what's "real" and "not real" on the surface?

#18 2020-09-22 06:27:32

Kian369

Yazhi made quite a U-turn on Swaruu regarding the effects of turning the moon matrix off: NPC's and certain buildings would dissapear and we'd be in full 5D after frequency suppression would end. According to Yazhi - not so, if I remember correctly.

Last edited by Kian369 (2020-09-22 07:10:40)

#19 2020-09-22 07:31:21

mitkobs

Pymander wrote:

Have they ever revealed the purpose behind why the Lunar Matrix has the "Matrix" component? I understand why they needed to bring the Earth's vibration down. However, what was the reason behind why they needed to alter the perception of what's "real" and "not real" on the surface?

It is to hold all low vibrational souls in one place and to help them change their vibration, to become harmonious with 5D worlds.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-22 07:31:45)

#20 2020-09-22 07:36:34

Robert369

Kian369 wrote:

Yazhi made quite a U-turn on Swaruu regarding the effects of turning the moon matrix off: NPC's and certain buildings would dissapear and we'd be in full 5D after frequency suppression would end. According to Yazhi - not so, if I remember correctly.

It all depends on the people, because their attention focus makes those things stay or disappear - just like the 90% soulless beings. So, my take is that as long as anyone remembers that there's a certain building, it will remain, though the content/use of it may change over time. As for the soulless beings - which can reproduce -, I recently speculated that the (non enforced) vaccines could be made to get rid of those, because those would be the only ones willingly taking if not begging for the vaccines, while all awakened ones would refuse them.

So, it all might depend how people play out their "awakening", e.g. with or without some sort of history remains. I guess we get the answer only when things actually happen to change.

#21 2020-09-22 08:38:49

Kian369

Robert369 wrote:

As for the soulless beings - which can reproduce -, I recently speculated that the (non enforced) vaccines could be made to get rid of those, because those would be the only ones willingly taking if not begging for the vaccines, while all awakened ones would refuse them.

If the matrix is turned off the NPC's will just disappear and no vaccines are needed, no?

#22 2020-09-22 09:54:14

Robert369

Kian369 wrote:

If the matrix is turned off the NPC's will just disappear and no vaccines are needed, no?

You wish it was that simple, but that's not how creation works:

Everything in existence is a wave pattern that has been created by either the attention focus of a consciousness or by technical means (e.g. the 3D Matrix hologram machinery or Suzy's ship hull generators).

Yet, these waves do not just disappear when but get "levelled away" over times by other waves around then, which means that it takes a while until waves patterns fully disappear. If the wave pattern is refreshed often enough by attention focus or machinery, things will be kept "in good condition" or even repaired - if not they will decay over time.

If the refreshing isn't done anymore - which requires 100% lack of attention of all soul humans and even ETs in the universe, as well as the deactivation of any technology that would refresh it -, the decay will begin. Yet, it is not an instant process but as described above a slower one, which's speed depends on the amount, frequency and strength of waves that "level them away" and the ones that will be removed due to lack of attention energy.

And since soulless beings can eat to refresh their bodies somewhat, and even reproduce, these may still be around for quite a while. It is possible that soulless beings might instantly collapse due to the lack of their control unit and then decay over time like the buildings, etc., will do. (eww!) - but I do not know about that for sure.

See my article about "Body, food and why we eat" on my forum for a detailed explanation and how this knowledge applies to our bodies.

#23 2020-09-22 14:06:41

Kian369

Either way, I do not consent to mass murder by vaccines.

Last edited by Kian369 (2020-09-22 14:24:05)

#24 2020-09-22 14:26:36

Robert369

Kian369 wrote:

Either way, I do not consent to mass murder by vaccines.

Yes, that method is typical "non-emotional" but not along the human "emotional" ethics and moral.

If we manage to prevent the mass vaccinations, let's hope they find a better way !

#25 2020-09-23 02:34:05

Kian369

I am a fractal of source and as such I have the right not to be under 3D matrix mind control imposed by another fractal of source, wherever I choose to live. Confederation through Yazhi says that we can "remove ourselves" if we do not like it. I say NO! Remove the 3D matrix. People will have to adapt but will get over it.

It was a crime to put the Lyrians under 3D matrix mind control for Confederation purposes. It continues to be crime just like buying stolen goods is the continuation of a theft.

Last edited by Kian369 (2020-09-23 04:06:55)

Board footer