You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-06 11:06:37

BirgOslo

A humble reflection, a slute, and some musc to all starseeds.

I know that there are some important matters to discuss in this forum:
The nature of reallity, manifestation skills, earth stuation, the Federation, the "cabal nightmare" etc.
But, I want to share with you my inner thaughts.
I have learned so much these last months and I remember I had learned or remebered many of these topics years ago, before 2012, and somehow i lost my way "back home" for sayng. I explain myself: Since my childhood i felt "accompained" -for sayng so- with some "strange" presence. In my  early 30's I was "pretty sure"  that in somehow my "soul" I mean my true self came here from Pleiades. Beleve me or not, I know it is True. And then came the 2012 scam of ascention. I've learned or remembered many concepts regarding the nature of reality, and cosmology, I had telepathic contact with some "voices" I called "the cousins" I wanted to share the knowledege they share with me. Most people called me "crazy", but I didn´t care. Maybe i was too excited, and maybe my own mind and imagination may interfere with the information or maybe the stong noise of my current "matrix experience" took me to a place of "feeling abandoned" in here, earth. I cried so many times: Take me from here!!!, take me home please!!!. One dark night, I remember some help, i will not share details, but i knew it was from some "crew" near 2013 or 14 and they said something like: "Resist!, this is a dream!, you made your desitions, we are always with you, breath!. It was very vivid and very powerful experience that i will not share more details, and I must say that I never use drugs, I just don´t belive that is a good idea. But that experience was extreme. Now, after reading and watching the info that Gosia, Robert, Cristina and Stel-la shared, and knowing that teh info was not "canalized" by telepathy or so, knowing that was shared by "technological" means, and understanding why, it gave me absolute true. Please don't ask me why I know, but I am sure of what I say. The info is legit, I know that. I have my own resources.

Now the music and a final message to all starseeds:

This is a very important moment not just for planet Earth, and it's inhabitants, but for the whole galaxy. This is the"time" and it is maybe our darkest hour to demonstrate our determination to end this "abnormal" and sick experiment. Learning manifestation should be better with some guidance. Taygetean effort on this matter should not be missunderstood and certainly should not be minimized.

Federation must treat with more respect the Taygetean Mission on Earth.

Music is dedicated to Tol-ka's crew, and to the crew that leaved "Earth mission" near 2014 "earth time".

With true meaning, and from my deepset self, it is dedicated to: HER ROYAL HIGHNESS: ALENYM. Thank you- MY LADY. At your service.
PD Despite my broken remebers, my true self is loyal to Taygeta.  Yes I am capable to remember. I know deep inside.

BirgOslo

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9e8yOXHHx0

Last edited by BirgOslo (2021-09-06 11:28:46)

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#2 2021-09-06 14:14:00

Re: A humble reflection, a slute, and some musc to all starseeds.

Thank you for your uplifting post and and music. Your sentiments mirror those of my true self, beneath the daily frustrations. Today I find myself feeling insecure about the future, and disappointed at what I still see as all the roadblocks to my highest future. You seem to have just the right words to lift my spirits a bit, so thanks for that, much appreciated.

It's helpful and synchronous that you mention manifestation. My guidance system has been suggesting I focus more on that as a prime directive right now. I also do understand the monumental effort that the Taygetans are putting in right now on our behalf. When I find myself frustrated, it is not at their lack of effort, but simply getting annoyed with the Earth situation and circumstances and the anxieties that arise from that.

Thanks for reminding me that there is hope smile

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-06 14:14:42)

righteously indignant

#3 2021-09-06 15:05:19

BirgOslo

Gretings Crystal Dragon. Let´s manifest reality, it is our own "dream" after all, let's make a good one.

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#4 2021-09-06 15:22:19

@Birk. I believe you. In fact, I would be more surprised if most people here were not (Pleiadian and other) starseeds.

I don’t think I’m that telepathic and this is why I tend to ignore most messages I receive that way. Mostly because I want to be able to confirm it using other methods. Couple days ago I heard this deep voice in my head saying: “This is Ventra”, quite loud actually, which is not at all typical for me. I thought this might be something, went outside on the balcony, looked up, and they blinked their light. It was too dark to see the ship itself, so it was maybe a smaller recon ship. But anyway, it’s nice to get confirmations like that. During that time I felt really strong healing energies as well. I think there must be entities with really strong energies with the new Taygetean cruiser.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#5 2021-09-06 15:31:20

Yes, I can feel the strong healing and uplifting energies as well. I think that the more starseeds in our community and around the world connect to those energies, it will be like a bonding of heaven and Earth and a squaring amplification effect.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-06 15:32:10)

righteously indignant

#6 2021-09-06 17:34:56

07wideeyes

Sorry to read that you've been feeling some annoyance and anxiety recently Crystal Dragon. I've really felt uplifted by some of your posts in recent days, very inspirational, Crystal Dragon on fire (OK, crystals don't usually catch fire.......). Like you and a few others, I've felt an upwelling of high frequency energy more recently. Some days more than others, but that's been the trend, as if a great load has been lifted, or the lid has been taken off of something, which has been limiting our energies. It's a bit weird, on one level at least: we're in the middle of this genocidal programme, lots aren't going to make it through, and you're standing there looking at the sky, feeling joy, bliss, the wish to do creative and helpful stuff. Maybe it's a sign that a process is indeed well under way, and the results are going to be quite complex.

#7 2021-09-06 17:46:23

Ymarsakar
Banned

My crystals will catch the green fire and it will also disappear as if it ran away or switched densities.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#8 2021-09-06 18:10:08

07wideeyes

Ymarsakar wrote:

My crystals will catch the green fire and it will also disappear as if it ran away or switched densities.

Ah yes. I deliberately said that crystals don't usually catch fire!!! But who am I to limit the multiple manifestations of the universe??

#9 2021-09-06 18:14:56

Ymarsakar
Banned

It is an inside reference for crystal dragon.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#10 2021-09-06 19:06:46

Figuring it out now. I think I have some ideas.

righteously indignant

#11 2021-09-06 19:07:47

Seems to be a few things at once. Will work at it.

righteously indignant

Board footer