You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-09 11:54:59

TomTom

Web based Cross work platform - Gosia

Hi Gosia.

I would like to make a platform where people can collaborate and work freely.

Modern, Simple and professional with categories and under categories. Maybe even based in base 12 math.

If someone wants to work on anti gravity there should be a collaborative place for that.
If someone wants to work on frequency measurement systems,  there should be a collaborative place for that.

Everything should be free and out of free will. there will also be ways to inform if you have some knowledge, material, space to contribute or you just want to follow along in web meetings, learn and later do some tasks.

Some examples of categories could be.

Construction
Aviation
Computing
Biology
Material science

And so on.

Let me know. Maybe I can write you an email.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-09 11:57:27)

#2 2021-09-09 12:27:14

Robert369

Re: Web based Cross work platform - Gosia

TomTom wrote:

Modern, Simple and professional with categories and under categories. Maybe even based in base 12 math.

Thank you for bringing this up, as it is indeed a very needed approach.

I am already running such a platform on a cabal-free private server (with forum, chats, and more) where I cover all the various topics for self-empowerment, autarky needs and planetary liberation as well as projects. My platform operates in parallel to this forum and a Discord server as public entry point with an explanation of the setup.

Since open advertising wasn't desired here, I only wrote about it once a while, but I assure that people are dragged here for everything that can be discussed publicly and not away from here. Which makes a lot of sense to reach more people with content that is suitable for the public, while the private part is for those who are actually wanting more.

Considering the criticality of most of these topics, the need for privacy and keeping it away from the Cabals' direct view, a private server is a must, meaning that running a server on e.g. a hired virtual server from an ISP is not private at all and also can be taken down/deleted at any time. Or, if the topics covered are "too good", all the participants get hunted down because their identity is easily found via IPs, etc..

This being said: My server is for those who are ready for more, seek action and a community of like-minded people, hence I manually select the people who join up there.

Not sure if this is what you have in mind or if you plan on simply running a place within the regular Cabal observation/censorship, but even if you do it makes sense to cooperate in this, for which I'd invite you to check my Discord server to see what I already cover (see my profile for details).

To be clear: The above is not meant as advertising but as cooperation offer in response to the request of this thread, as I am not seeking the general internet user for my private server.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-09-09 12:28:31)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-09-09 12:34:11

TomTom

Robert369 wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Thank you for bringing this up, as it is indeed a very needed approach.

I am already running such a platform on a cabal-free private server (with forum, chats, and more) where I cover all the various topics for self-empowerment, autarky needs and planetary liberation as well as projects. My platform operates in parallel to this forum and a Discord server as public entry point with an explanation of the setup.

Since open advertising wasn't desired here, I only wrote about it once a while, but I assure that people are dragged here for everything that can be discussed publicly and not away from here. Which makes a lot of sense to reach more people with content that is suitable for the public, while the private part is for those who are actually wanting more.

Considering the criticality of most of these topics, the need for privacy and keeping it away from the Cabals' direct view, a private server is a must, meaning that running a server on e.g. a hired virtual server from an ISP is not private at all and also can be taken down/deleted at any time. Or, if the topics covered are "too good", all the participants get hunted down because their identity is easily found via IPs, etc..

This being said: My server is for those who are ready for more, seek action and a community of like-minded people, hence I manually select the people who join up there.

Not sure if this is what you have in mind or if you plan on simply running a place within the regular Cabal observation/censorship, but even if you do it makes sense to cooperate in this, for which I'd invite you to check my Discord server to see what I already cover (see my profile for details).

To be clear: The above is not meant as advertising but as cooperation offer in response to the request of this thread, as I am not seeking the general internet user for my private server.

Okay that sounds cool.

But at some point if enough people are starting to do stuff it would be near imposable to take out everyone. At some point it must go out in the open.

#4 2021-09-09 13:17:07

Robert369

TomTom wrote:

But at some point if enough people are starting to do stuff it would be near imposable to take out everyone. At some point it must go out in the open.

Of course you are correct in that, but we firstly need to get the cabalistic censorship and people elimination machinery removed, else we put all the brilliant minds that we need to rebuild the planet at risk to not be available later anymore.

Thus, for now it is private servers and groups. And yes, once the world is a safer place for such, I will go public too, not only personally but also with a platform like mine, as it can be easily transferred to a semi-public server and scaled up for many users. In fact, this is already in preparation. wink

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-09-09 13:58:55

TomTom

Robert369 wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Of course you are correct in that, but we firstly need to get the cabalistic censorship and people elimination machinery removed, else we put all the brilliant minds that we need to rebuild the planet at risk to not be available later anymore.

Thus, for now it is private servers and groups. And yes, once the world is a safer place for such, I will go public too, not only personally but also with a platform like mine, as it can be easily transferred to a semi-public server and scaled up for many users. In fact, this is already in preparation. wink

Okay. Did you get my email.

#6 2021-09-09 14:24:23

Robert369

TomTom wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Okay. Did you get my email.

Sure did, thank you, and replied. Though mail is truly unfavorable as communication medium as it is the easiest observed and manipulated one possible, plus it is inconvenient to discuss things there. Hence I have links in my profile to reach me via other means.

#7 2021-09-10 18:08:20

TomTom

If Gosia and Robert is brave enough to do these videos i think I'm brave enough to talk about it on this forum as well.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-09-10 18:08:41)

Board footer