You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-05 20:53:38

Gosia
Administrator

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

October 5 2021

Communication from Aneeka regarding the FB and other networks cut off:

Yesterday's event was investigated by us as much as possible, mostly by analyzing metadata and connecting the dots. We see that it was a false digital flag that is like a simulation of what would happen if social networks were down. It's like the event 201 at the end of 2019 where they did a large-scale simulation of a pandemic. So this is for us the digital equivalent of event 201.

Anonimus claimed responsibility for the attack and that they passed money on to those in need, which we see as yet another proof that Anonimus is part of their disinformation machine.

So what we predict they could do is cut social networks in the near future, days, weeks or months. Before the end of the year OR at the end of the year as they did with the pandemic. Most likely scenario that we see: they will throw out social networks (not the entire Internet) by mid-December.

What I recommend is to take precautions and to adopt alternative communication systems and platforms immediately.

Our best data and connecting the dots indicates that they would remove all the social and communication media between people or the general population that are under the control of the Cabal, that is: Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Discord, and the like.

This information obviously comes from analyzing many terrestrial sources, we have no other way, and with that we connect the dots, to reach the conlcusion of how we see things combined with our knowledge of how the Cabal works. In other words, nothing is certain. We can only speculate gathering intelligence.

Several people are already saying, the conspiranoids, that this is part of the reset and that Qanon and Trump will take over social networks and tell the truth and expose the lies. What we see is more control. Cutting off people´s ability to communicate with each other and coordinate.

This is only a probability of what could happen, it cannot be known for sure, but it cannot be ignored either. There are clear signals that they want to do this, to cut off social networks, because it is logical - so that people cannot organize among themselves.

Followed by a drill comes the actual "cyber attack". Because they will say that it was a "cyber attack". So in order to use Internet, people must fully identify themselves so that it is safe, the Internet, because of that "horrible" cyber attack of December 2021, for example, where the networks went down. Create problem to sell solution. To make people lose all anonymity in the networks and so that they cannot communicate. Because we don't see them cuting off the entire internet. They will only go for social networks.

So the domains will remain without interference (probably). What they would take away are their big social media (WhatsApp, Discord, Telegram, Facebook, Instagram and the like). And why? Because people are using their platforms to organize against the Cabal. So you have to remove those means so that people cannot communicate en masse with others. That is logical and predictable.

How would they justify all this? Again, they will say that it was the work of cyber pirates and illegal hackers. The mass of the people are still asleep and they will believe that those were hackers and pirates, Randsomware, or similar excuse.

And with this:
1.- They remove social networks isolating people.
2.- They impose new rules where people will need a license and a digital identification to access the internet.

This as if it were a 911, September 11, 2001, but with the internet. Taking away people's rights.
It is not known if all this will happen or not. It is only logical. Those simulation events like yesterday precede real events. It is seen all the time. It is how they operate. Simulation --- False Flag. The same, always, and whatever kind of false flag.

But we emphasize, this is not a prediction of the Nostradamus kind. Rather, it is an estimate with the best data and the best available logic. So yes, see it as my warning, that I DO see it very possible. But it is only possible. Very possible, but we can't know.

If people organize, everything goes down for the Cabal. It is already a total war against the population. They already see it that way, that it is them, the Cabal, or the people. Because if the masses wake up and manage to organize then they would go for the Cabal and goodbye to their power, lynchings begin and all that.

That is why, by connecting the dots, I do see the danger of social media being cut off because that is what they need to be able to continue perpetuating their depopulation agenda without the awakened people interfering. Because the starseeds ARE affecting the masses. Starseeds are no small thing. The Cabal sees them as a SERIOUS problem. So, according to my data, it's time to cut off the social media. Or else people will get too organized. Remember all the marches and riots, that even if they know how to control them, are organized using their means, their platforms.

But the truth is, we don't have all the answers. It's just something that we see as a logical development. If your enemy is using YOUR server to communicate, what do you do? You ban it. Or maybe they have other plans. Not good ones for sure. We cannot know at this point. Perhaps in the next few days something more will be known. At the moment we can only speculate with the best data and by connecting the dots.

Offline

#2 2021-10-05 23:28:41

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Thankyou for this important piece of intel Anneke and Gosia!
Makes sense and something we should have contingency plans for regardless!
The group I meet with regularly have been actively working on this issue for months now but this will give us further motivation to get it sorted.
Once again THANKS!
<3

Offline

#3 2021-10-05 23:47:54

Robert369
Member

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

As I have other intel on this too, I am not sure if their assessment is correct, though the two intels don't exclude each other. But I agree that being prepared for the Cabals taking down their platforms makes a lot of sense, because most people are using exclusively those to stay in contact with others, and if that fails only the few who have prepared and are using alternatives will remain connected.

It is for exactly this reason that I am running a private server outside of direct Cabal control. And while it can only hold so many users at this time, it for sure allows those to stay in contact via a forum and more. My place is not for use of the general public though because it focuses mostly on certain topics.

This being said, I'd estimate that if more people with sufficient IT knowledge, hardware, a decent internet line and the willingness to afford electricity costs and occasional maintenance work, would run such at their home (and not at a rented Cabal ISP), the Cabals would have trouble following all those private servers up unless they take down the internet (which is most unlikely as they need it themselves). I would be willing to assist if someone is thinking about such.

Now let's hope that this place is running on non-Cabal server hardware to be safe from take-downs.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-10-05 23:48:23)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Online

#4 2021-10-06 00:51:29

Genoveva
Member

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Connect at  soul level, and blow the matrix from inside out.

The serum is not for connecting the people. The infrastructure for connection to the cloud was completed before the pandemic was declared. We are soaked with it.

Graphene's main function is to shield the AI from detection with extraterestrial scanning.

The suprasaturation with disinfo is done for the purpose of forcing humans to make small groups, instead of large movements.

Creating absolute chaos is the goal, as their motto is: through chaos to order. They push people into asking for nanny state to re-establish order.

The 'order' troups are ready to go. They are trained, loyal to the controllers and they are brainwashed into believing that they are helping humanity.

We have the soul level connection, which does not require technology. We are endowed with what it takes to win this war. And we have strong allies: our families from our true home. They made the sacrifice and we made the sacrifice for this moment.

This event has been carefully planned. Nobody is left without support. The connection that matters is inside of us. Ask for it to be activated, and you will get the activation.

When chaos is unleashed, have no fear, go about your business  do your best. Do not cry for what is lost. It is meant to be that way.

When the 'order' is declared, that is when we strike. Calmly, decisively, unflinching, joyfully.

Fill the network of soul to soul connections with highest energies and light.

Visualize the AI matrix as a separate web, and have at it: hash the imaginary links with scratches, similar to a cd which is useless when it is scratched.

Do your job to your best abilities, and intuition.

Many groups have worked non stop for the cancelling of the mass karma. So the odds are that thiings will not progress this far. But if it does, the soul connection is our solution. The soul knows what to do, how to listen, how to operate.

We didn’t come here to abandon the planet. We came here to do a job. We chose it. So we must trust our choice, and fathom the reasons we may have had when we made this choice.


In reality, the only thing which will never change is the fact that everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree.

Offline

#5 2021-10-06 03:53:15

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Wouldn't it be amusing if the so-called negative actions were the very cause of their undoing?

Offline

#6 2021-10-06 06:30:15

Robert369
Member

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

meadow-foreigner wrote:

Wouldn't it be amusing if the so-called negative actions were the very cause of their undoing?

It is, and it is also the very way how the evil is currently defeated: Using their own programmings and desires against them. Which in fact is rather easy to do, since regressive actions are not sustainable but are self-destructive.

By giving them what they want in a controlled manner, this self-destruction shall be sped up to a point where it is not them who controls the process anymore. And we're almost there.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Online

#7 2021-10-06 06:35:46

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

meadow-foreigner wrote:

Wouldn't it be amusing if the so-called negative actions were the very cause of their undoing?

I had the very same thought.
In fact you could say that about everything they do!

Offline

#8 2021-10-06 06:41:53

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Genoveva wrote:

Connect at  soul level, and blow the matrix from inside out.

The serum is not for connecting the people. The infrastructure for connection to the cloud was completed before the pandemic was declared. We are soaked with it.

Graphene's main function is to shield the AI from detection with extraterestrial scanning.

The suprasaturation with disinfo is done for the purpose of forcing humans to make small groups, instead of large movements.

Creating absolute chaos is the goal, as their motto is: through chaos to order. They push people into asking for nanny state to re-establish order.

The 'order' troups are ready to go. They are trained, loyal to the controllers and they are brainwashed into believing that they are helping humanity.

We have the soul level connection, which does not require technology. We are endowed with what it takes to win this war. And we have strong allies: our families from our true home. They made the sacrifice and we made the sacrifice for this moment.

This event has been carefully planned. Nobody is left without support. The connection that matters is inside of us. Ask for it to be activated, and you will get the activation.

When chaos is unleashed, have no fear, go about your business  do your best. Do not cry for what is lost. It is meant to be that way.

When the 'order' is declared, that is when we strike. Calmly, decisively, unflinching, joyfully.

Fill the network of soul to soul connections with highest energies and light.

Visualize the AI matrix as a separate web, and have at it: hash the imaginary links with scratches, similar to a cd which is useless when it is scratched.

Do your job to your best abilities, and intuition.

Many groups have worked non stop for the cancelling of the mass karma. So the odds are that thiings will not progress this far. But if it does, the soul connection is our solution. The soul knows what to do, how to listen, how to operate.

We didn’t come here to abandon the planet. We came here to do a job. We chose it. So we must trust our choice, and fathom the reasons we may have had when we made this choice.

I have this strong feeling that the more they try to limit us, the more they will force awake and activate innate and hidden abilities.

The further we descend into what can only be described as a nightmare, the more at peace I feel about it all.

A curious feeling.

Offline

#9 2021-10-06 08:52:24

LauriLavi
Banned

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

DarkOwl wrote:

The further we descend into what can only be described as a nightmare, the more at peace I feel about it all.

A curious feeling.

I know what you mean. Like I'm feeling so peaceful if you exclude the attack that I was subjected last night where I woke up in the middle of night feeling like somebody was choking me. Other than that I'm chilling and there's less worry the more time passes, it really is strange.

Strangely the attack didn't affect me negatively at all, I don't know if I'm at that level where I understand the attackers so much that I cannot hold grudge against them anymore or if my guides were comforting me. I know their purpose is to get me into victimhood mentality which being aware of that makes one more resistant.

Last edited by LauriLavi (2021-10-06 09:19:46)


You manifest what you assume, not what you think. Your fears become reality because you ASSUME them into reality. Assumption is more active form of manifesting and liken to laser precise form of manifestation where as the law of mirrors is a more passive form of manifestation.

Offline

#10 2021-10-06 09:19:27

07wideeyes
Member

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Yes, I would second - or third - the experiences expressed by Dark Owl and Lauri Lavi here, which I'm pleased to read. I'd been thinking of sharing them for a few days now, so here we go.

It is indeed a curious feeling - well put, Dark Owl. Here we are, in the midst of an attempted genocide and transformation of the rest of humanity into low-level robots, but I too have had these feelings of calm and optimism coming over me. Irregular, but very noticeable. I look out for signs. For example, six months ago I might put on some music - real music, with heart, soul, creative - and feel a bit nostalgic. As if this was 'legacy music', what 'they' were eradicating and was no longer. But today I put on that same music and feel that this is the real deal - this is NOW, where we are going and how things are. Totally appropriate.

All of this does not mean at all that we lessen our efforts. Not at all. But it is sure a sign of something....

Offline

#11 2021-10-06 16:19:09

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Thank You Gosia and Ladies from Taygeta. I see and feel the same way. I think you are very close to truth with your analysis.

Offline

#12 2021-10-06 20:30:24

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

LauriLavi wrote:

I know what you mean. Like I'm feeling so peaceful if you exclude the attack that I was subjected last night where I woke up in the middle of night feeling like somebody was choking me. Other than that I'm chilling and there's less worry the more time passes, it really is strange.

Strangely the attack didn't affect me negatively at all, I don't know if I'm at that level where I understand the attackers so much that I cannot hold grudge against them anymore or if my guides were comforting me. I know their purpose is to get me into victimhood mentality which being aware of that makes one more resistant.

You should check out a recent Cosmic Agency vid on spiritual protection if you haven't already seen it.
It addresses exactly what you experienced (and much more)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHiiSfqiexo

Offline

#13 2021-10-06 20:52:14

Genoveva
Member

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

DarkOwl wrote:
LauriLavi wrote:

I know what you mean. Like I'm feeling so peaceful if you exclude the attack that I was subjected last night where I woke up in the middle of night feeling like somebody was choking me. Other than that I'm chilling and there's less worry the more time passes, it really is strange.

Strangely the attack didn't affect me negatively at all, I don't know if I'm at that level where I understand the attackers so much that I cannot hold grudge against them anymore or if my guides were comforting me. I know their purpose is to get me into victimhood mentality which being aware of that makes one more resistant.

You should check out a recent Cosmic Agency vid on spiritual protection if you haven't already seen it.
It addresses exactly what you experienced (and much more)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHiiSfqiexo

The issue is that everyone talks about their own experiences / point of view.

To understand how far the depravity has increased over the years, you may want to search for the testimony of Mariana Maritato, at ITNJ.

https://youtu.be/mM_BBtXz2Zs

I am curious which of the recommendations should she apply, and how effective would you say they would be.

What she describes there is extreme. Some people get the same treatment as her, or wild variations.

While taygetans do address a part of the issues, it hardly begins to cover what cabal is doing on this planet.

Lauri, talks about forgiving, which many people may take for christian manipulations. Nope. When you are targeted, you have a choice: hate them (thus poisoning yourself and expecting the aggressor to die), or find a strategy.

Prolongued exposure to torture is also a big factor to take into consideration.


In reality, the only thing which will never change is the fact that everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree.

Offline

#14 2021-10-07 06:53:00

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Genoveva wrote:

The issue is that everyone talks about their own experiences / point of view.

To understand how far the depravity has increased over the years, you may want to search for the testimony of Mariana Maritato, at ITNJ.

https://youtu.be/mM_BBtXz2Zs

I am curious which of the recommendations should she apply, and how effective would you say they would be.

What she describes there is extreme. Some people get the same treatment as her, or wild variations.

While taygetans do address a part of the issues, it hardly begins to cover what cabal is doing on this planet.

Lauri, talks about forgiving, which many people may take for christian manipulations. Nope. When you are targeted, you have a choice: hate them (thus poisoning yourself and expecting the aggressor to die), or find a strategy.

Prolongued exposure to torture is also a big factor to take into consideration.

I haven't listened to this particular testimony before but have heard and read of many, many similar (will watch it)
I first learnt of satanic ritual abuse and trauma-based mind control before I had access to the internet and thus, no-one to talk to about it. It was a traumatic and lonely experience to say the least! (which seems trite in light of what these people experience but that's what it was)

Yes, we have to face the fact that million of children and adults are being tortured in the most hideous ways imaginable. It's a bitter pill for any empathic person to swallow!

I don't have solutions for healing but I'm sure the techniques outlined in the 'spiritual protection' vid are for everyone, no matter how damaged.
Should be taught to everyone from a young age!

EDIT: Am 20 minutes in on the video you linked. A very important testimony in light of what's being rolled out right now! This needs a much wider audience. Will be sharing it around.
For someone like her, nano disabling technology would seem crucial (the Taygetan's have discussed this before).
And a room that's a faraday cage I would imagine.
Crazy story!

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-10-07 07:41:06)

Offline

#15 2021-10-07 20:47:57

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Dr. Salla says the social media outage was due to the capture of Tall Grey leadership and the rebooting of the internet by the Earth Alliance.
We have two very different and opposing narratives being delivered here!
Doesn't take a genius to work out who's telling the truth and who's the deception!

https://exopolitics.org/were-facebook-s … ay-aliens/

Offline

#16 2021-10-07 21:37:00

Robert369
Member

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

DarkOwl wrote:

Dr. Salla says the social media outage was due to the capture of Tall Grey leadership and the rebooting of the internet by the Earth Alliance.

Haha, nice one ! But one gotta give them that they truly have a lot of fantasy to continue their false hopium tales, and they're at times a good read just for the amusement.

And while this doesn't mean that the "reboot of the internet" isn't going to happen, I'd say that such firstly gets visible by the final removal of Google, etc. as they are corrupt beyond repair just like the Cabals themselves, their corporations and most of our today's corporate governments, and thus need to get replaced by proper alternatives instead of trying to fix the unfixable. Not to speak of a takeover of the media and public disclosure of not only the lies themselves that they spread, but especially the fact that they did intentionally spread them for decades...


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Online

#17 2021-10-08 13:28:33

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Dr. Salla reporting from e.rectile d.ysfunction sources was a hoot. Nothing they say has a modicum of reason now. His message now is one of trust the plan, friends, all is well. But with discerning eyes we can see where this "Internet ID" plan is going, soon will IP companies require your s.hot access cards to be scanned in to access their controlled internet of doom?

Offline

#18 2021-10-08 14:01:07

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Robert369 wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Dr. Salla says the social media outage was due to the capture of Tall Grey leadership and the rebooting of the internet by the Earth Alliance.

Haha, nice one ! But one gotta give them that they truly have a lot of fantasy to continue their false hopium tales, and they're at times a good read just for the amusement.

And while this doesn't mean that the "reboot of the internet" isn't going to happen, I'd say that such firstly gets visible by the final removal of Google, etc. as they are corrupt beyond repair just like the Cabals themselves, their corporations and most of our today's corporate governments, and thus need to get replaced by proper alternatives instead of trying to fix the unfixable. Not to speak of a takeover of the media and public disclosure of not only the lies themselves that they spread, but especially the fact that they did intentionally spread them for decades...

I would be more worried about those machine frequency technology aids of yours.

Crisis solution, crisis better solution. Wherr solution equals crisis.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#19 2021-10-08 14:54:00

Robert369
Member

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Ymarsakar wrote:

I would be more worried about those machine frequency technology aids of yours.

Your constant off-topic trashtalk that is directed at me using references to what I wrote which you don't understand even in the slightest, combined with the constant derailing of threads for just this purpose of making useless low frequency posts and spreading half-truths and insults, allows only one conclusion:

You are here to stirr up things and you need to boost your ego and self-importance with a comparably high post count by posting lots of crap.

I guess that if you would use your possibly existing abilities for beneficial purposes, you could actually become a useful being - but right now you are part of the problem that haunts Humanity for millennia, causing division and infighting, making you an agent of Humanity's oppressors and enemies. Maybe that is what you meant with "Humanity is the Cabal", because you are incarnated as Human now ?

In short: You have been stirring up this forum since your very beginning of posting, which only occasionally was interrupted by a couple of sane posts. Hence I kindly request you to stop doing so and be respectful to others as written in the rules for this place:

https://forum.swaruu.org/misc.php?action=rules

Find some relevant portions of these rules below:

  • Respect others.

  • No Trolling or Insulting others.

  • Brake the rules and you will be banned. Zero tolerance for misbehaving.

In fact, simply acting in a constructive and loving high frequency manner would easily solve the problem.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Online

#20 2021-10-09 00:03:44

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Robert369 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

I would be more worried about those machine frequency technology aids of yours.

Your constant off-topic trashtalk that is directed at me using references to what I wrote which you don't understand even in the slightest, combined with the constant derailing of threads for just this purpose of making useless low frequency posts and spreading half-truths and insults, allows only one conclusion:

You are here to stirr up things and you need to boost your ego and self-importance with a comparably high post count by posting lots of crap.

I guess that if you would use your possibly existing abilities for beneficial purposes, you could actually become a useful being - but right now you are part of the problem that haunts Humanity for millennia, causing division and infighting, making you an agent of Humanity's oppressors and enemies. Maybe that is what you meant with "Humanity is the Cabal", because you are incarnated as Human now ?

In short: You have been stirring up this forum since your very beginning of posting, which only occasionally was interrupted by a couple of sane posts. Hence I kindly request you to stop doing so and be respectful to others as written in the rules for this place:

https://forum.swaruu.org/misc.php?action=rules

Find some relevant portions of these rules below:

  • Respect others.

  • No Trolling or Insulting others.

  • Brake the rules and you will be banned. Zero tolerance for misbehaving.

In fact, simply acting in a constructive and loving high frequency manner would easily solve the problem.

I totally agree with everything you said Robert!
Ymar's constant derailing of threads is of the main reasons I don't spend as much time here as I'd like.
The fact he was able to post some coherent and readable posts for a brief moment there made me realise this is not a person with problems with language.
And yet the unreadable, nonsensical posts continue.
I know what I'd do about it.
But I'm not the mod.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB