You are not logged in.

#76 2023-05-12 16:50:24

Brahman

Re: Quotes from Swaruus and Taygetans that we like

Yazhi : And he is not the one at the top. Those are not even seen and are hidden below, and you don't know who they are. And that's the way they like it. The real leaders are never seen, they are not interested, the people who believe that the leader is interested in being seen and heard by the people, do not have the slightest idea of how things work. People are cattle to them. These leaders are no more interested in being seen by the people than the farmer is interested in letting his chickens know that he is in charge.

https://t.me/cosmicagency/985

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#77 2023-06-12 18:50:40

Brahman

"If we conquer the cabal we become a new cabal"
Sophia Swaruu

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#78 2023-06-16 18:22:47

Tecumseh

For me it's always been "We see you". I've unpacked that in so many ways. But I think she meant that Yazhi Sofia "See's" us. And she See's  many of the things that flow out of us. "Saw the Movie" is another one of my favorites. "Second home" made my heart warm. And who can forget "broken shoes"?

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-06-16 18:50:58)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#79 2023-06-29 08:36:23

ro2778

Marie: “3D Matrix on Earth, as seen from the most expanded point of view [is] an artificially created and sustained realm for advanced souls to test, perfect and advance their energy management, manifestation and emotional control skills.”

#80 2023-07-01 02:42:10

Tecumseh

ro2778 wrote:

Marie: “3D Matrix on Earth, as seen from the most expanded point of view [is] an artificially created and sustained realm for advanced souls to test, perfect and advance their energy management, manifestation and emotional control skills.”

Kinda puts it into perspective huh? Swaruunian perspective is...."naughty". They are constantly challenging things. On purpose.

I love the way they push the envelope. Kindred Spirits. From many different perspectives.

On purpose.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#81 2023-07-01 17:37:45

Tecumseh

Brahman wrote:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/druids-m … ena-swaruu
Druids/Merlin transcript

And why so much interest in the destruction of the Druids and Bards? Because in the first place they told and recorded information from medicine to technology and history that contradicts the new official history that the Cabal was putting together as World Reset at the time of Vespasian and Titus, where it was necessary to erase all information prior to the imposition of a new world paradigm. That is to erase all the past to adopt only the creationist story of the new Jewish Christian religion based on the writings of the Old Testament and the New Testament.

They needed to erase all historical records and knowledge of all kinds that contradicted the Old and New Testament, so that Rome-Cabal would have total control over the truth and over the people.

What was in the Library of Alexandria were documents that could not be left there but had to be taken to the Vatican and the copies destroyed (the burning itself) because that Gnostic-Druidic-Bardic information contradicted their Old and New Testament stories.

So the connection of the imposition of the new Judeo-Christian religion, and the topic of the invention of Jesus Christ, goes hand in hand and connects directly to the burning of the Library of Alexandria.

The Druids knew that there is no physical world, that everything is etheric, and that everything is interconnected, that there is no clear barrier between the "spirit" world with the "material-physical" world, and that the causes of all diseases, and I mean all, is an imbalance by way of interference between one side and the other, the side of pure consciousness that generates the physical world projected mainly and primarily through the body called physical.

There is no material world, everything is spiritual world. It is only ideas that form the concept and properties you call the material world. But there are countless other worlds created with other kinds of ideas and therefore with other rules.

The so-called spirit world is nothing more than the transfer of the same agreements and the same belief system framed by the collective unconscious, to the non-material world through the people who have passed away, the disincarnated, because when they die they take their belief systems and their perceptions, prejudices and expectations, to the "other side", creating in the so-called etheric world, a crude and caricatured reflection of the same material world in which they were in life.

What happens here is that people with strong attachments to the material, to their ideas of what the material world is, are the ones who stay and do not transcend to other higher planes, that is, they do not reincarnate on other planets or return to the Source. They are the so-called "lost souls" who are wandering as entities and spirits between their world and the so-called material world.

This kind of "lost" souls still hold EGO and idea of "I", of feeling "somebody", therefore they still manifest a "body" perceptible to them and to "the others" among them who, by having the same perception or existential frequency, share a new collective unconscious but on the etheric or spiritual side.

As these people have not transcended, they have attachments to strongly self-destructive, or material ideas, with everything that goes hand in hand with that. Their values, not very positive, and twisted deformations of their concepts of reality, form with this a caricatured reflection of what the world itself was when they were alive. That is to say that the same material world, same streets and buildings, can be seen or manifested for them in their mind in that non-physical side, but as their minds, and their concepts and values are not very positive, this will also be reflected in that world, thus creating a gloomy version of the physical reality as it is known on the side of the living. Same streets and buildings, but all gloomy, decadent and with problems, because they also form clans and groups or gangs there.

But it is only a reflection of themselves, because they are concordant with that frequency and because they do not know how to live or exist in any other way as a direct consequence of the disinformation that the Cabal-Illuminati has imposed on the population.

From your mouth/text to Source's ears.

Druids have been on my radar since, can't quite remember when.

Flavian, Vespesian Titus Josephus Cabal did thier best to erase them.

But they could not control the Bardick legacy. They would have had to kill everyone. Word still got out.

Killing the Druids just made them stronger. They come back. When it suits them.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#82 2023-07-11 03:05:56

TheMorken

This:

"You are there to live a life, to feel and learn from the experience of being human, of being a starseed and light being in human form. If you feel lost thinking that you must do more and that you are only wasting your time or any other excuse by those lines... Know that the only thing you must know is that your mission is to live your life.

Follow your joy. Whatever makes you truly and sincerely happy is your mission there and will also increase your frequency naturally. And that in turn will make you go into a positive spiral, where you can be progressively happier and happier."
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/pleia … uestions-2

#83 2023-07-12 14:57:55

Tecumseh

"Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains ... an unuprooted small corner of evil."

"Since then I have come to understand the truth of all the religions of the world: They struggle with the evil inside a human being (inside every human being). It is impossible to expel evil from the world in its entirety, but it is possible to constrict it within each person."

Solzhenitsyn. Add a bit of SW stir it up. Sprinkle with personal shadow work and you get.... Starseeds smile

"What about the main thing in life, all its riddles? If you want, I'll spell it out for you right now. Do not pursue what is illusionary -property and position: all that is gained at the expense of your nerves decade after decade, and is confiscated in one fell night. Live with a steady superiority over life -don't be afraid of misfortune, and do not yearn for happiness; it is, after all, all the same: the bitter doesn't last forever, and the sweet never fills the cup to overflowing. It is enough if you don't freeze in the cold and if thirst and hunger don't claw at your insides. If your back isn't broken, if your feet can walk, if both arms can bend, if both eyes can see, if both ears hear, then whom should you envy? And why? Our envy of others devours us most of all. Rub your eyes and purify your heart -and prize above all else in the world those who love you and who wish you well. Do not hurt them or scold them, and never part from any of them in anger; after all, you simply do not know: it may be your last act before your arrest, and that will be how you are imprinted on their memory."

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#84 2023-07-19 02:13:49

Tecumseh

Endless quotes from Yahzi and family I love.

Having reard three daughters and two wives Got Mom a sister and Cousins too.

Never heard them talk like this! If I did I would have been very, very..... proud!!? Went and made sure my powder was dry. Sharpened my sword. Stuffed my quiver (rossened up the bow). And prepared for battle!!!

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/yazhi-so … munication

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-19 02:21:22)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#85 2023-08-08 05:53:20

Brahman

One of my favorite transcripts
Freedom, Ascension, Federation, and 5D Cages - Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Contact (Pleiades)
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/freed … t-pleiades

Some quotes:

Swaruu: What I will say however hurtful is the truth, and not because I say it! The Federation has had plenty of time to remove the problem, thousands of years. It does not want to remove the problem. All it wants is to move and re-organize its assets on Earth. To perpetuate 3D and all that goes with it! Because it is their sick playground! To continuously set up challenges and experiences ever more and more difficult, for the entertainment of all the souls who dare go there into that 3D matrix for the sheer experience of it, with the excuse of tremendous spiritual growth!

So they see that it does provoke immense spiritual growth, so they want even more, because that is what all souls want, more expansion, so they increase the level or difficulty there, in order to cause even more growth in the participants.

Gosia: What´s all this talk about the liberation and ascension among them then if they don´t want that? Why do they work on ¨waking people up then?¨ Why do they care to wake them up if they don´t want them awakened?

Swaruu: They have been talking about "liberation" for thousand of years, exactly what so many have already said and promised, Ahkenaten (Moses), Buddha, countless others. Buddha was the closest to getting everything right! By the way! wink

And what they are doing is for people to willingly go into another type of confinement! To call the herd into another corral. Out of one cage and into another.

Gosia: Oh? I dont understand that. Explain please. What another cage?

Swaruu: People are stuck in one paradigm, one concept of "reality", the one you know. So they want to "wake them up" to another controlled reality the Federation has previously chosen for them in order to continue, to perpetuate their ideas. Ideas that come from the people of Earth, because they are the Federation. The people are the ET as I have said so many times before. That's why this is free will for them. An example of another cage is to accept trans-humanism, be chipped, mind controlled... for the experience of it! Level after level of cages. Perfect image to explain this.

Gosia: But what about truly awakened people. Where are THEY going to???

Swaruu: To the bigger cage of course. That's why they must "awaken." Another paradigm! Another concept to call reality, a "New Dawn"! New World Order.

Gosia: Why do they send starseeds and guides though?? To help with what?

Swaruu: At least for some to understand that they do have the choice to stop playing this old thousand year old sick game. Those are the "way out". Reminders that they can go home. Wherever they call home! Starseeds are essential because without them people would have no other point of view on Earth. They are the gate keepers. The ones who say to the others, you can finish the game, go home.

smile

Adi Shankaracharya

#86 2023-08-30 20:01:14

phhp3

the reptilians ,and dracos were pawns of the abraxas empire, I think the federation was afraid of them..

#87 2023-08-30 22:22:18

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

One of my favorite transcripts
Freedom, Ascension, Federation, and 5D Cages - Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Contact (Pleiades)
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/freed … t-pleiades

Some quotes:

Swaruu: What I will say however hurtful is the truth, and not because I say it! The Federation has had plenty of time to remove the problem, thousands of years. It does not want to remove the problem. All it wants is to move and re-organize its assets on Earth. To perpetuate 3D and all that goes with it! Because it is their sick playground! To continuously set up challenges and experiences ever more and more difficult, for the entertainment of all the souls who dare go there into that 3D matrix for the sheer experience of it, with the excuse of tremendous spiritual growth!

So they see that it does provoke immense spiritual growth, so they want even more, because that is what all souls want, more expansion, so they increase the level or difficulty there, in order to cause even more growth in the participants.

Gosia: What´s all this talk about the liberation and ascension among them then if they don´t want that? Why do they work on ¨waking people up then?¨ Why do they care to wake them up if they don´t want them awakened?

Swaruu: They have been talking about "liberation" for thousand of years, exactly what so many have already said and promised, Ahkenaten (Moses), Buddha, countless others. Buddha was the closest to getting everything right! By the way! wink

And what they are doing is for people to willingly go into another type of confinement! To call the herd into another corral. Out of one cage and into another.

Gosia: Oh? I dont understand that. Explain please. What another cage?

Swaruu: People are stuck in one paradigm, one concept of "reality", the one you know. So they want to "wake them up" to another controlled reality the Federation has previously chosen for them in order to continue, to perpetuate their ideas. Ideas that come from the people of Earth, because they are the Federation. The people are the ET as I have said so many times before. That's why this is free will for them. An example of another cage is to accept trans-humanism, be chipped, mind controlled... for the experience of it! Level after level of cages. Perfect image to explain this.

Gosia: But what about truly awakened people. Where are THEY going to???

Swaruu: To the bigger cage of course. That's why they must "awaken." Another paradigm! Another concept to call reality, a "New Dawn"! New World Order.

Gosia: Why do they send starseeds and guides though?? To help with what?

Swaruu: At least for some to understand that they do have the choice to stop playing this old thousand year old sick game. Those are the "way out". Reminders that they can go home. Wherever they call home! Starseeds are essential because without them people would have no other point of view on Earth. They are the gate keepers. The ones who say to the others, you can finish the game, go home.

smile

Good Brahman. Probably one of my favs, as well.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#88 2023-10-26 16:39:12

Jupiter 9

Mari-quote.jpg

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#89 2023-12-31 15:08:58

easternsea

Federation and Earth - Extraterrestrial Reality vs Humanity - Direct Extraterrestial Information

Yazhi: The problem that is hard to face and I've mentioned before is that the value and the interpretation of how suffering, how problems and hardship and how all is viewed, changes once you are outside the Earth realm. This means that they do want to suffer, and that suffering and hardship is the whole point of going to Earth, because they are still under the concept that they need to experience to understand. Which in my opinion is only partially valid.

The purpose of life is the experience of life itself, the good and the bad, the contrast that comes out of duality. Being able to understand and appreciate the good more after going through the equivalent bad. So in life there are no wrong, or invalid, or failed lifetimes. That is all experience and that is what they, people as souls, want and are looking for. And in the process they aid the very expansion of Source itself, because each person is Source as understanding itself through a limited point of attention defined by the remembrance of past experiences that form an ego-self, defining a soul as what it is.

Yazhi: The Federation, and by Federation I mean the society of multiple advanced races that think of themselves as positive and loving, can only see the Earth as an experimental place, as a realm that must be controlled and contained to be able to perpetuate and continue the style of primitive, brutal, difficult life experience people go into willingly as a dare, even. So they don't see people as such as suffering, they see it as part of the game, part of the characteristics of the realm.

And that's why I state that the Federation as such will never step into the plate to help and liberate humans from oppression coming from “evil people and satanists, fallen angels and lizards”. Because the Federation knows well this is not the case and not what is really going on. So they will do nothing.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/federati … nformation

Last edited by easternsea (2023-12-31 15:11:36)

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#90 2023-12-31 15:17:42

easternsea

Nature of Reality - Yázhi Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Communication

Robert: Who empowers an authority to decide what is real or what is not? US? The collective? Unconscious people or someone from above?

Yazhi: Yes, in exchange for a false protection that the state gives the individual, he delegates his power to decide for himself.

If you allow me, I will say one more thing. For a long time I have been pushing the concept that everything is false that you live in a simulation, that 3D is not considered as a true (physical) world, that you live inside a Matrix, that they impose things that are not true, that the history is false because they hide the true one. From my point of view or that of many to a greater or lesser degree, that is still true.

It is here where governments impose a reality of a few on a mass of people who have delegated their power to decide for themselves the course of their lives and this is the definition of a Government. Government that in turn comes out of themselves as a reflection of their values. But by definition, the values that will be transferred to their government will be those consistent with the needs of control or dominance, frustrations and lack of power, of the people themselves, thus creating a reflection of the worst qualities of the population in the government that rules over them.

So, in order to obtain a position of power in said government, it is necessary to have certain qualities that are the worst in the people and in a scalar way, needing an increasing level of psychopathy.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/nature-o … munication

#91 2023-12-31 15:28:04

easternsea

There is no Material World - Part 2 - World of the Dead vs World of the Living - Yazhi Swaruu

This is one of my favorite articles! Every sentence, every word is so precious to me as a senior metaphyscial subject. I've translated it into Chinese elaborately and shared with more people!

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/there-is … zhi-swaruu

#92 2023-12-31 15:33:16

easternsea

Attachments and Infestations, Part 4, Lower astral, Ideas and Programming. (English)

Mari Swaruu: Therefore, all that that soul can perceive is what was programmed into it, so if in its awareness, all those dark ideas and agendas are the reality for it. And also combining this with the strong mind control and programming that those same archons dictated upon those souls using their religions and all the institutions of all kinds which control information in general and everything that will be considered to be the truth.

This will cause the soul to only be able to see the reality that the archons dictated to it, so the soul will manifest and live exactly what those rulers want it to live. Therefore, the soul will be reincarnated into physicality and under the exact terms, conditions and laws the archons want them to follow, and those souls will follow those orders willingly as they don't know any other reality and, therefore, cannot know better.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/attachme … ng-english

#93 2023-12-31 15:37:15

easternsea

Enki, Enlil, Elohim, Anunnaki - WHO ARE THEY? Taygetan Pleiadian Extraterrestrial Direct Contact

Gosia: But why did they need this if they were interstellar beings, they had ships, they could already travel through the universe, and they already had astral and psychic powers? Because I understand that they have been built before the 3D imposition. Why did they need a pyramid block on Earth for this?

Swaruu: Because you always want to have even more mental power. And because with a perfectly functioning pyramid like that you no longer need a spaceship. We are talking about more advanced technology than the use of starships.

Gosia: More advanced than the ships?

Swaruu: If you can manifest a ship with your mind, you don’t need a ship. From a physical plane as 5D was then on Earth, yes, you need a ship. With pyramids like this you do NOT need ships, or dimensional portals. YOU are the portal.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/enki-enl … ct-contact

#94 2023-12-31 15:39:08

easternsea

Yazhi Swaruu and Gosia - JOAN MANIFESTO - Message for the Starseeds in the Times of Crisis

Yazhi: From the soul level, the stellar level, starseed level, this is the nature of the dynamics of what is going on, on Earth and what is expected of you; to take ownership over your destiny in spite of all adversity and all obstacles, because those are mind obstacles! Mind only! No power, no money, which in itself is another form of power, resides in your mind and in your creative ability.

Another big mistake you should remove from your minds is the notion that waiting in high frequency of thought and denying the existence of problems is the way to elevate your frequency to rise above all your problems and hardships! Although this is accurate in higher realms of existence, on Earth, and it is Earth what concerns us here, you need to both hold high frequency of consciousness, mind and thought, and also take action with whatever opportunities, big or small, that may be at your disposal at any time.

I say that because I see over and over again that in spiritual communities they are pushing the idea that holding a very high frequency is enough to dissolve problems, and that is simply not so on Earth. If they do that nothing will get done! What the negative forces controlling everything there want is to stagnate people into waiting for others to do the work for them!

#95 2023-12-31 15:41:32

easternsea

Can We Be Free In Higher Densities when Others Suffer? - Metaphysical Chat with Yazhi (ET Contact)

Yazhi: Yes, but it is still a choice. You need to transcend the need to be free. Acceptance. Non-attachment, no expectations. This you ask is the basis of Siddhartha Gautama's teachings, attachments leading to suffering.

Only resistance to integration. And that is another clue: Resistance. You suffer because you have resistance to not being free.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/can-we-b … et-contact

#96 2023-12-31 15:44:53

easternsea

UFO Disclosures this year? Questions for the Interview with AJ Roberts

Robert: What consequences would the declassification of the UFO-extraterrestrial phenomenon bring to this civilization?

Anéeka: I, Anéeka, do not personally believe in a total declassification of the so-called UFO phenomenon with non-human occupants. Precisely because of the consequences. They would only declassify what would be convenient to those in control for each of their agendas. This also goes for the so-called fake alien invasion using Blue Beam technology.

The thing is that accepting that there are ETs would bring about a series of chain reactions that would destroy the concept and all that makes up the Matrix that they have so painstakingly and carefully imposed upon the people. For them to accept that there are extraterrestrials would be to accept that there are more people like them out there in the first place, which would destroy their natural sciences, evolution etc. It would introduce people to the idea that they are stellar too, therefore free. They would see the lies that have been imposed on them for no less than thousands of years. It would also have the consequence of making people aware of the existence of free energy and transportation technologies. This would collapse entire economies, their markets, their banking. It would liberate everyone's minds. It would make them free and uncontrollable.

Robert: It would change all the dogmas and paradigms. It would throw the mind controlling Matrix out. The pillars of the Matrix would collapse, due to the appearance of new options coming from the ETs.

Anéeka: And that is the last thing they want. What they desire is absolute control over the human race. But it doesn't stop there. Declassifying everything would entail for the souls the disappearance of the series of nourishing experiences that they have when they go in there to live on Earth. Even from the cosmic point of view, the possibility or the option of having those kinds of experiences would be lost. That is partly why the Federation itself protects and perpetuates the Matrix.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/ufo-disc … aj-roberts

#97 2023-12-31 23:49:47

Brahman

Easternsea, thanks for the quotes with Yazhi Sophia. I always enjoy her chats and her metaphysical explanations. And I think just like she does here.

easternsea wrote:

Nature of Reality - Yázhi Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Communication

Robert: Who empowers an authority to decide what is real or what is not? US? The collective? Unconscious people or someone from above?

Yazhi: Yes, in exchange for a false protection that the state gives the individual, he delegates his power to decide for himself.

If you allow me, I will say one more thing. For a long time I have been pushing the concept that everything is false that you live in a simulation, that 3D is not considered as a true (physical) world, that you live inside a Matrix, that they impose things that are not true, that the history is false because they hide the true one. From my point of view or that of many to a greater or lesser degree, that is still true.

It is here where governments impose a reality of a few on a mass of people who have delegated their power to decide for themselves the course of their lives and this is the definition of a Government. Government that in turn comes out of themselves as a reflection of their values. But by definition, the values that will be transferred to their government will be those consistent with the needs of control or dominance, frustrations and lack of power, of the people themselves, thus creating a reflection of the worst qualities of the population in the government that rules over them.

So, in order to obtain a position of power in said government, it is necessary to have certain qualities that are the worst in the people and in a scalar way, needing an increasing level of psychopathy.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/nature-o … munication

Adi Shankaracharya

#98 2024-01-01 14:19:22

easternsea

Pleyades - Taygeta - Questions from the Public for Anéeka of Temmer (Extraterrestrial Contact)

Question: What is the worst thing that can happen to someone who´s not awake when they die?

Anéeka: For them to incarnate again following where their frequency indicates and as their frequency depends on their thoughts and their thoughts on what they know, then they will return to a life of the same suffering as the previous one.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/pleyades … al-contact

Last edited by easternsea (2024-01-01 14:21:05)

#99 2024-01-01 14:30:34

easternsea

Sodium and Salt - Zombification of Humanity - Black Magic - Sophia Swaruu (Yazhi)

Yazhi: Remembering that: No clowns, no circus <--

That is why we have always said that you should see, read, and listen to everything that is within your reach, so that from there you can form a personal criterion about the nature of reality on which each one bases his or her life, always keeping in mind that you should not become attached to systems of thought even if they are agreeable to you, and always have the necessary flexibility to adopt new ideas, discarding the previous ones, as things develop.

And even if they die in the struggle, if that is what they want, that is winning because they were faithful to their principles, ergo faithful to their souls. Which makes their incarnation worthwhile.

Robert: But to be true to your principles, to say "I do not consent" is more than enough.

Yazhi: It depends on the level of consciousness of each person and the capacities they have. For example, people who feel that have no influence over others, like many starseeds where even their families don't pay attention to them, only have to be completely true to themselves and with that they are already doing their 'work' and fulfilling their life purpose.

But a person with greater responsibility, such as yourselves, should continue, within their capabilities, in the fight in more direct ways, as their 'power' is much greater, or their range of influence or whatever.

A person who feels he has no power at all, does have it over himself and that is a lot. That is what it is all about.  Being true to your souls. To guard them and not allow them to be taken away, either by mind control or vaccines or weaponized sodium. If they cannot or feel that they cannot contribute anything to the fight, they can always contribute. Broken shoes, broken shoes... if only they save themselves, their souls, that is enough, that is what they are there for.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/sodium-a … aruu-yazhi

#100 2024-01-01 14:37:58

easternsea

Ascension - What is it Really About? - Yázhi Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Communication

Yazhi: The very nature of true shadow work is to face adversity head-on. Facing all the most horrible aspects of ourselves head on. Only from that position will they be able to see and solve the problems that haunt them.

I do not mean to see or accept that we have defects. That is very superficial. I mean getting down to the worst things we can imagine about ourselves. Face the most horrible and low aspects that we encounter. Mentally get into not only the level of the mud that encloses our own mind, our unconscious, but even lower, into the very ugliness of our deepest unwanted characteristics.

To face directly everything that terrifies us, what hurts us as qualities. Letting go and accepting that we are that too. That within ourselves we have terrible, regressive and most despicable qualities.

With that, something that very few people are capable of doing, we acquire a very deep and complete self-knowledge, almost without any denial of what we are as people. And with this, gaining the control that comes from the simple fact of being aware of all this, we will naturally and inexorably create and realize that we are also the exact opposite of that terrible something that we have inside.

There is no virtue in repressing anything, so that it is then reflected on the outside when you least expect it. ¨What you repress will come out later and you will call it destiny¨ - Carl Gustav Jung.

It is the ability to accept that we do carry a monster inside that defines us as virtuous, choosing to be the opposite, because the existence of the monster defines and creates its opposite: the celestial being of high densities. Being that integrates everything. Including the regressive.

It defines it. And overcomes it. Being the monster, you choose to be the Celestial being, that is the definition of virtue. Because evil has the characteristic of being self-destructive. It defines it. I speak of absolute evil, not of the one relative to each point of view.

So, since there is malevolence, there is its opposite, integration. And with it the total dissolution of evil. By contrast evil remains only as an example of how not to be. This is how evil is understood. And therefore, it is understood how to defeat it. As integration, not as suppression or rejection.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/ascensio … munication

Last edited by easternsea (2024-01-01 14:38:36)

Board footer