You are not logged in.

#101 2024-01-04 06:47:00

Brahman

Re: Quotes from Swaruus and Taygetans that we like

Positive "Agenda" - PART 2 - Conversation with Sophia Swaruu (Yazhi)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/positive … aruu-yazhi

Yazhi: Yes, but it´s something that can only be learned through experience.

What we've said before about not needing to suffer to learn is valid only when there is a certain high level of awareness in the individual. If not, it wouldn't be ready and would fall back into its all-destructive habits. At lower levels, hardship and suffering are necessary to avoid stagnation, and as awareness grows, the need to suffer to learn goes diminishing inversely proportional to the awareness of the individual. The higher the consciousness awareness of any individual is, the less it needs hardship and suffering to learn. The lower, the more it needs.

What about "the highly spiritual" Galactic federation leaders etorthans, andromedans, etc. who think suffering is necessary for spirituality. It is only necessary for the low frequency ones. For the reptilians, the regressives. The others are not required to participate in this matrix. If the federation have created such conditions for all races then they are not very spiritual and more likely to be in 4D. Now they must have decided something like that again on the audit. Which shows what they are - low frequency.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#102 2024-02-14 18:42:44

Brahman

That's lovely! ♥️
Photo: Alice Ronin
big_smile

8fu28d.jpg

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/sun-gala … zhi-swaruu

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#103 2024-03-04 10:35:13

Brahman

I watched the tv series Vikings. There the vikings are the bad guys and the church and christians are the good guys. Not that I expect anything credible from the cabal.
Otherwise, nice show. Watching it I think it's better to be a viking than a christian. Lol

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/swaru … nd-answers

Adi Shankaracharya

#104 2024-03-04 22:24:14

IulianRay

"Thank you"
Best quote ever, I use it every day for anything
big_smile❤️

Last edited by IulianRay (2024-03-15 10:24:21)

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

#105 2024-03-10 07:58:46

Brahman

Good old news from Swaruu 9 big_smile

Swaruu (9): This is the topic of timelines again. Planet Earth is already liberated now. We are just not seeing that timeline. We are all experiencing a "dubious" one. Your frequency and your intention will determine what timeline you will see, and you will live. So, this is also why the Federation says that it's useless to do what we do, because the Earth is exactly as it's supposed to be.

They are right! From that point of view only, of course! But how can the people move to the positive timeline if they don't know. At least now they are warned, and I'm not the only one saying this. There are many now doing this exactly! Dolores Cannon, Teal Swan, Bentinho Massaro, Abram-Esther... so many others.

Gosia: Super interesting, I think I am starting to understand. If we don’t know, we might get sucked into the timeline where the Earth is not liberated, right? Knowing and opposing this moves us into the liberated timeline.

Swaruu (9): Right! Because you have a positive intention now. The idea of the controllers is to lower the frequency of the Earth so everyone, or as many as possible, do manifest the lower bad timelines. Same as with the clones. If you don't know, you get carried away by the negative flow. If you don't know these things, you will only see it all as causality, determinism. Do nothing about it. And end up in a negative spiral-trap in the law of attraction.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/artif … -questions

According to Dolores Cannon "The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth" I understand that the second wave (which I am in) has no mission here except to exist, to be.They are solitary people who avoid crowds. They rarely have children/family and generally have no desire to stay on Earth any longer than necessary. They are observers rather than participants.
That's exactly how I feel too. smile

Last edited by Brahman (2024-03-10 10:02:54)

Adi Shankaracharya

#106 2024-03-11 16:57:28

IulianRay

Brahman wrote:

What we've said before about not needing to suffer to learn is valid only when there is a certain high level of awareness in the individual. If not, it wouldn't be ready and would fall back into its all-destructive habits. At lower levels, hardship and suffering are necessary to avoid stagnation, and as awareness grows, the need to suffer to learn goes diminishing inversely proportional to the awareness of the individual. The higher the consciousness awareness of any individual is, the less it needs hardship and suffering to learn. The lower, the more it needs.

What about "the highly spiritual" Galactic federation leaders etorthans, andromedans, etc. who think suffering is necessary for spirituality. It is only necessary for the low frequency ones. For the reptilians, the regressives. The others are not required to participate in this matrix. If the federation have created such conditions for all races then they are not very spiritual and more likely to be in 4D. Now they must have decided something like that again on the audit. Which shows what they are - low frequency.

They are still on their own path to evolution and I do agree with you, that they still have a lot to learn and to do things differently. I believe that this experience with the evolution of the planet Earth will help the Confederation of Planets to start changing some of the procedures and how they approach diplomacy, transparency. I also believe that the race Urmah and Alpha Draconians will assist a lot in the development and how the Confederation will conduct their evolution, their help they are trying to offer to the brothers and sisters of their soul.
So I will always move forward, rejoicing in the Love, Light, peace and power of the One Infinite Creator together with all going on their own path to the Infinite Intelligence.
We will always strive to learn and improve, all of us who let more and more, the heart guide the rational mind.
Thank you ❤️

Last edited by IulianRay (2024-03-11 17:37:25)

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

#107 2024-03-11 18:19:40

Brahman

IulianRay wrote:
Brahman wrote:

They are still on their own path to evolution and I do agree with you, that they still have a lot to learn and to do things differently. I believe that this experience with the evolution of the planet Earth will help the Confederation of Planets to start changing some of the procedures and how they approach diplomacy, transparency. I also believe that the race Urmah and Alpha Draconians will assist a lot in the development and how the Confederation will conduct their evolution, their help they are trying to offer to the brothers and sisters of their soul.
So I will always move forward, rejoicing in the Love, Light, peace and power of the One Infinite Creator together with all going on their own path to the Infinite Intelligence.
We will always strive to learn and improve, all of us who let more and more, the heart guide the rational mind.
Thank you ❤️

Only on Earth can one understand such things. How many interesting spiritual insights people make as a result of this 3D existence. smile

4938174-Jean-Paul-Sartre-Quote-What-is-life-but-an-unpleasant-interruption.jpg

Adi Shankaracharya

#108 2024-03-12 10:35:39

IulianRay

Brahman wrote:
IulianRay wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Thank you ❤️

Only on Earth can one understand such things. How many interesting spiritual insights people make as a result of this 3D existence. smile

https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/ … uption.jpg

smile awesomely said. Yes! I believe that this unique learning experience is what drawn the other races besides the Federation ones to this corner of the Milky way galaxy.

Board footer