You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-16 09:28:04

[SHARING TOPIC] Favorite Movies / Books Quotes related to "us"

Hi, I know sometimes we all suddenly see or hear something that give us a chill, and they're everywhere. Please share those seeds here, so they might randomly motivate someone similar to you

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2021-11-16 09:32:21)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#2 2021-11-16 09:31:43

Re: [SHARING TOPIC] Favorite Movies / Books Quotes related to "us"

Me first,

"we, even THE WEAKEST AMONG US, are better than the best of them" - Fiona Goode, AHS Coven

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#3 2021-11-22 08:30:55

"You can’t play chess with someone who’s willing to set the board on fire." - Phara Keaen, "Foundation"

#4 2021-11-23 15:36:52

Brahman wrote:

One of my favorite Upanishads and commentaries.  describes the cause of the illusion and how the Source(or Brahman), is the only reality in the whole creation.

http://www.upanishads.kenjaques.org.uk/ … 0Upanishad

Thank you for sharing ♥

#5 2021-11-23 15:46:01

"It is my desire

Break down the walls to connect, inspire

Ay, up in your high place, liars

Time is ticking for the empire

The truth they feed is feeble

As so many times before

They greed over the people

They stumbling and fumbling

And we're about to riot

They woke up, they woke up the lions

(Woo!)"

Skip Marley's rap part - "Chained to the rhythm"

#6 2022-05-04 08:03:48

Edith_S

Brahman wrote:

Blavatsky's books gave me some non-religious idea of the Absolute. Excluding the occult, I like this little book.
https://archive.org/details/BL1985Upadh … y/mode/2up

The Absolute Source is my favorite topic so if anyone knows any other readings, please share.

Hi Brahman,

The Tao te Ching is also about the Infinite source - and our interaction with it:

https://cpb-us-w2.wpmucdn.com/u.osu.edu … v9deoq.pdf

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Board footer