You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-05 20:31:49

mvaughan737

Who is Who?

Good Afternoon,

I am trying to get a mental picture on who is who.  I have heard many of the terms used, but don't know what their involvement is?  Are they Good or Bad??

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on who these people are, what is their role, and are they on our side of Humanity or Threat to Humanity??

Q:
Illuminati:
Kabal:
Deep State:
Military Industrial Complex:
Federation:

Any help would be appreciated!

Mike Vaughan

#2 2022-01-06 16:01:30

Tigerhawk

Re: Who is Who?

To try to sum it up, the Cabal is just a general term referring to the behind the scenes controllers of the planet. The Illuminati is just a faction of the Cabal that seems to be most associated with celebrities. I'm inclined to think they are almost like public show ponies of the Cabal out there flaunting in our faces what's going on. The Deep State is Cabal operatives rooted in the government and pulling strings from within. They are most known as non-elected bureaucrats.

The Military Industrial Complex, simply put, would be corporate war profiteers. They are weapons builders that profit by keeping the world in a perpetual state of armed conflict. They make obscene amounts of money as government defense contractors.

Q? That's anyone's guess. Many would say that they were a movement of "white hats" within the government and the military that were operating a coup against the Cabal. I've also heard it warned that Q was just a trick by the Cabal to smoke out their enemies. I think Aneeka said in a video once that it was basically just factions of the Cabal fighting against one another for control. Q was more or less the lesser of two evils. The Q movement seems to have gone silent since Trump has been out of office.

The Federation is an alliance of countless extraterrestrial races that seems to have turned into a bureaucracy of inaction and corruption at it's highest levels. Gosia has plenty of good videos on her channel in which the Taygetans explain what the Federation is doing or not doing. I would recommend watching those.

#3 2022-01-06 16:20:19

Albert

Tigerhawk wrote:

Q? That's anyone's guess. Many would say that they were a movement of "white hats" within the government and the military that were operating a coup against the Cabal. I've also heard it warned that Q was just a trick by the Cabal to smoke out their enemies. I think Aneeka said in a video once that it was basically just factions of the Cabal fighting against one another for control. Q was more or less the lesser of two evils.

The Q movement seems to have gone silent since Trump has been out of office.

About two years ago Q was thought to be JFK jr who faked his death over 20 years ago and has been working behind the scenes, likely with Trump, to make things right and avenge the death of his father President Kennedy who vowed to break the CiA up into a thousand pieces, and do other positive things. Seems like the world began to slowly change by the end of the 60’s with movies and TV getting away from feel good or morality stories to user in dystopian mind control.

Well, JFK jr never appeared but another explanation for Q is that he is Jarid Kushner, president Trumps son-in-law with strong ties to the the evil cabal…. Of course the whole thing could be that just another one of those hopium diversions.

54-A4704-C-FD94-402-B-B992-FA3-F4867-C026.jpg
image hosting sites

652411-C7-388-B-4-E28-8-DDD-CAE01-A5-A5-D25.jpg

Last edited by Albert (2022-01-06 16:21:54)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#4 2022-01-07 14:56:11

mvaughan737

Excellent, thanks for the break-down.  Yes, I remember when Eisenhower warned America about the Military Industrial Complex.  They must of been doing things that were out of his control.

Thanks for the info...
mv

#5 2022-01-07 16:43:18

Tigerhawk

@Albert, it does seem like a hopium thing. I'm inclined to think that it was operatives within the Trump administration getting people excited over the promise of mass arrests of the Cabal and the Deep State to help get Trump re-elected. Of course nothing Q promised ever actually happened. That would explain why Q went silent after Trump lost.

@mvaughn737, yeah I've seen that Eisenhower warning too. I think there was a lot going on post-WWII that the White House lost control over.

Board footer