You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-23 14:21:18

WXMM

Holograms can be solid

In a case of Linda Moulton Howe.

A woman, famous brand clothes, very decent, went to massage.

During the massage, there was a failure, just like a broken cellophane with electronic circuits. After the fluctuation, it became a grays.

Then it recovered.

This shows that the hologram can be very solid, which may be a temporary molecular arrangement.

This reminds us that an ET base entrance, using holographic camouflage, may also be solid, you can't judge.

I want to know that the hologram of the moon may not be an image, but a solid one. This makes the spacecraft landing on the moon actually deceived by holograms.

#2 2022-01-23 18:39:47

Re: Holograms can be solid

Linda Moulton Howe has a lovely way about her but she's definitely controlled opposition. The MIC sends 'whistleblowers' her way regularly. She says the army specifically tells their people not to talk to her but she sure has a lot of second hand stories to share. I'm not saying there's no truth to her work, I'm sure some of it is true, but I definitely take what she says with a grain of salt.

That said, whoa. I wouldn't want to be that massage therapist. That would scare most anyone if they weren't expecting it. I'm not surprised that technology exists though. The same can be done via consciousness. I wouldn't be at all surprised if greys figured out a technological way to do the same thing. I admit I don't really understand how the reptiles do it.

I've seen the lunar hologram fail. It looked like a smooth grey surface, no craters or 'face'. I remember Aneeka saying it's only projected on the side we see from Earth. I don't know if it's solid.

Last edited by crystallinemister (2022-01-23 20:01:01)

The road appears when you need it.

#3 2022-01-23 19:30:50

DarkOwl

crystallinemister wrote:

Linda Moulton Howe has a lovely way about her but she's definitely controlled opposition.

Absolutely!

Holograms can be solid. In the black projects they call it 'hard light'.
I can't see any reason why the moons hologram surface needs to be that way though.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-01-23 22:24:01

WXMM

crystallinemister wrote:

Linda Moulton Howe has a lovely way about her but she's definitely controlled opposition. The MIC sends 'whistleblowers' her way regularly. She says the army specifically tells their people not to talk to her but she sure has a lot of second hand stories to share. I'm not saying there's no truth to her work, I'm sure some of it is true, but I definitely take what she says with a grain of salt.

That said, whoa. I wouldn't want to be that massage therapist. That would scare most anyone if they weren't expecting it. I'm not surprised that technology exists though. The same can be done via consciousness. I wouldn't be at all surprised if greys figured out a technological way to do the same thing. I admit I don't really understand how the reptiles do it.

I've seen the lunar hologram fail. It looked like a smooth grey surface, no craters or 'face'. I remember Aneeka saying it's only projected on the side we see from Earth. I don't know if it's solid.

She just collects the information of the informant. We can guess that some intentional false information has penetrated into it. However, if we ask her with very strict standards, we will stand on the side of the Internet troll. The reason they usually object is that you don't provide solid evidence. Secondly, it's unscientific.

They are right, but UFO is not a natural phenomenon. It will not be repeated for you to see, and draw a theory. It is hidden, it is intelligent, it is not a scientific subject, it is information collection and analysis, which is like a fish tank. Everyone sees the side of the fish, and everyone can't draw a scientific conclusion, so this is the subject of intelligence, And this research process is science.

UFO research field is too difficult, too much ideological inertia.

However, Linda Moulton Howe disclosed that many information is consistent with taygeta's information. For example, the CIA has anti UFO particle weapons, which she disclosed long ago. For example, the alien base in Antarctica. For example, the pyramids in Alaska and so on.

#5 2022-01-23 22:34:39

WXMM

DarkOwl wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

Linda Moulton Howe has a lovely way about her but she's definitely controlled opposition.

Absolutely!

Holograms can be solid. In the black projects they call it 'hard light'.
I can't see any reason why the moons hologram surface needs to be that way though.

Because I don't fully believe in the blocking power of Van Allen belt. To be honest, many photos taken by aircraft can't be CGI, but in fact, aircraft can fly out, such as the nuclear bomb attacking torreka.

According to my other sources, the moon is a planet modified spacecraft.

But he didn't say it was a smooth metal ball.

If it is covered, it must be a hard 3D hologram.

#6 2022-01-24 00:12:14

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

Because I don't fully believe in the blocking power of Van Allen belt.

The Van Allen Belt blocks everything physical and the 4-5D frequency range, but with anti-gravity technology one can shield oneself off from that effect. Hence certain spacecrafts can very well pass through it.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer