You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-07 13:54:48

Edith_S

Treatments not mentioned yet

I am a subscriber to dr Sircus website and I do trust and appreciate his work.

Today a found this article:

https://drsircus.com/general/eleven-day … cron-hell/

where he presents the treatment  with chlorine dioxide.

"After about a week, I was stable in my misery. I was holding on and steady in my treatments, but I was not getting better. By day eleven, I was desperate, totally sick of being sick. And then a friend offered to give me some chlorine dioxide, a substance I have known about and rejected for whatever stupid reason for over ten years.

I started to remember that my friend Dr. George Georgiou had already published a paper showing chlorine dioxide could clear the body of antibiotic-resistant infections like MRSA. I became hopeful. It got to me late at night, so I decided to start in the morning. I was a little afraid to take that first sip because early versions of chlorine dioxide were not exactly pleasant.

I got my courage up and drank the first dose of one ml. Then every hour, another amount. Of course, I could have taken much higher doses, but I did not know exactly what I was taking, did not know it was a new form (developed about three years ago by Dr. Andrias Kalcker.

Biophysicist Andreas Kalcker has been researching chlorine dioxide for over 13 years. NASA seems to have labeled this substance ‘The Universal Antidote’ in 1987. His chlorine dioxide treatment was first used for COVID-19 by the military, police, and politicians in Bolivia, who all recovered in four days. A law was then passed, making it a nationwide treatment. As a result, the rate of 100 deaths a day went down to virtually zero. A clinical trial then confirmed the efficacy of this treatment against COVID-19.

The drink was refreshing, and I could feel it pulling me up. I slept better that night, and the next day was at my ten hourly doses again. I felt saved by the end of the day; symptoms were vastly reduced. But I had run out of chlorine dioxide and, after a few hours, felt my symptoms creeping back.

A chlorine dioxide angel brought a new supply right across the river for me the next day. I did a dose every 15 minutes for two hours, then back to an hour-by-hour routine.

By day four, I felt no pain, and that was wondrous. Now five days, I am 99% better. Now with each dose, I take three times as much or 3ml. I have a good idea where long-term use of chlorine dioxide will take me, perhaps to the moon.

It was initially known as MMS, Magical Mineral Supplement, and for ten years, I was closed in my mind to it. But yes, it is magical. Jim Humble knew what he had in his hands after discovering it was a sure cure for malaria. It is."

end quote

Please read the whole article, maybe somebody has some first hand experience or other studies. But I read a lot of critics to Jim Humble's Miracle Mineral, and I am still in doubt.

I wouldn't have considered using it, but according to the article it really helped. It would be nice to have an opinion of the Taygettan  Medical Team before  recommending it .

Thank you for reading !

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-02-07 14:02:08)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Board footer