You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-14 23:48:08

Pymander

It feels like this week is going to be very pivotal

Canada is going full on NWO against the truckers. Russia is on the verge of attacking Ukraine. It all feels like this is a very poignant opportunity for humanity to decide what course they collectively want. I see a future where Canadian police refuse to enforce the decrees of Trudeau and they end up having to back down. I also could see the Ukraine situation blowing over into a "nothing-burger." At the same time, I also see Canada setting the stage for the legalization of protestors being arrested and having their bank accounts frozen. I see people on places like Reddit cheering for their arrest. I also can imagine a war with Russia being used to distract against the vaccines and all that.

It's a bit scary. I wish there were more of us in more influential roles. A few police officers walking off the job could cause a cascade. As the Taygetans have always said, it's the people choosing their fate whether we agree with it or not.

#2 2022-02-15 00:56:20

DarkOwl

Re: It feels like this week is going to be very pivotal

This week is pivotal in NZ too!
I hope to be down in Wellington this weekend to give you the inside scoop wink

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-02-15 01:52:10

Lurch

I agree. There are business, military and political leaders all over the world, resigning, getting fired or arrested. And the Huge Convoys all over the world.
I don't see anything big coming of that either.

Finally, there are challenges being made to the USA elections.

That's just another tactic to breed chaos and fear. The "White Hats" need to get their butts moving and do something, to wake up the rest of the sleeping. Until there is an official announcement from somebody of authority, some of my relatives will not only remain asleep, they'll remain in a Coma.

#4 2022-02-15 15:46:50

Lurch

And as of today, Russian Troops are returning home with no intent to ever invade to start with.  Shocker

#5 2022-02-19 20:47:36

Robert369

Lurch wrote:

I agree. There are business, military and political leaders all over the world, resigning, getting fired or arrested. And the Huge Convoys all over the world.
I don't see anything big coming of that either.

Finally, there are challenges being made to the USA elections.

That's just another tactic to breed chaos and fear. The "White Hats" need to get their butts moving and do something, to wake up the rest of the sleeping. Until there is an official announcement from somebody of authority, some of my relatives will not only remain asleep, they'll remain in a Coma.

Quite the opposite of what you wrote is going on, so I suggest that you catch up on what is really going on:

There's actual a lot coming out of the current convoys and other resistance movements.

And the White Hats are just another Cabal to play the role of a "savior" that is planned to take over after the Black Hats go down. And in a way both are controlled by the same power behind them...

Also, "someone of authority" makes you sound like wanting to give your powers away. But Humanity's future is about self-empowerment, which means that you are your own "authority". And the time to grow into such "authority" is now or never.

Plus, truly comatic sheeplings will not wake up even if an "authority" tells them the truth, but will remain in shock and will not believe the unacceptable truth. But there are quite some awakenable sheeplings still, and those may make the transition upon undeliable revelations.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-02-19 20:49:59

Robert369

Lurch wrote:

And as of today, Russian Troops are returning home with no intent to ever invade to start with.  Shocker

As per Kim Goguen, they returned because the planned war in the region is not feasable without funding - which neither side has -, and both sides asked for financing from her for that war, which she obviously denied.

And, as she so eloquently put it: Starting a war is cheap, but ending it isn't. Next day after this financing denial the Russian troops got pulled back.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer