You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-14 23:15:59

Luckyleaf

The ones that have to, and will, shine bright

Hello, I'm a new member, followed this forum since months ago. English is not my mother tongue.

I want to ask if it's possible to know the percentage of starseeds that gave up before the finish line. If this was already answered please let me know. This is to encourage the ones that have to, and will, shine bright enough to fill in the blanks for the others that left, or are entertaining the idea, as this is coming up again. This is annoying for me to reread but not strange when it means to stay on Earth. Even an update on how many are the real deal will be appreciated.

#2 2022-02-15 00:10:49

Luckyleaf

Re: The ones that have to, and will, shine bright

Genoveva wrote:

No starseeds gave up and they never will.

Never? And the recent topic of going back home?

#3 2022-02-15 11:48:42

Luckyleaf

Genoveva wrote:

It's matrix mind control. Starseeds do not succumb to mind control.

???

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-01-23 01:44:38)

#4 2022-02-15 16:09:39

Luckyleaf

Genoveva wrote:

There was not long ago someone who was promoting the cabal agenda that starseeds should exit this world by any means necessary.

I feel that this propaganda about exiting the 3D is a chapter from the same playbook. It's on the same level of vibration as the papaya propaganda.

I agree with the mind control. But to rely on the infallibility of the starseeds simply because of their status or frequency, renders someone vulnerable to manipulation, as demonstrated. It's the perfect excuse to justify the lack of self awareness, the infamous shadow work, and mostly everyone, at least I hope, can see through it

[Playing the wannabe moderator to justify your role as the bully. Took the opportunity to cut me down when I wouldn't defend myself due to an insignificant fight from my entry in the forum. I wish your road leads you to be f**d with your "cristalline" shit, (justice knight) mister]

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-12-15 02:22:45)

#5 2022-02-15 17:19:20

Luckyleaf wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

There was not long ago someone who was promoting the cabal agenda that starseeds should exit this world by any means necessary.

I feel that this propaganda about exiting the 3D is a chapter from the same playbook. It's on the same level of vibration as the papaya propaganda.

I agree with the mind control. But to rely on the infallibility of the starseeds simply because of their status or frequency, renders someone vulnerable to manipulation, as demonstrated. It's the perfect excuse to justify the lack of self awareness, the infamous shadow work, and mostly everyone, at least I hope, can see through it

I sure can. An adamant argument for something that is both individual and personal. We're not all bulletproof, at least not all the time. To say that no starseed has ever given up sounds very much like a lie.

The road appears when you need it.

#6 2022-02-16 06:47:16

Happy

To realize an error was made is to manifest the very next stepping-stone across the chasm. It's one of our most important and effective ways of learning.

... there's some depth in you, Genoveva... smile

Edit: - and of course: Welcome Luckyleaf! smile With such an intriguing entry into the forum, I'm sure you'll find many interesting conversations here. Good to have you on board.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#7 2022-02-16 10:16:35

Edith_S

Hello to those that wish to know themselves better with regard to resilience, ingenuity  and wits to face life challenges.

I'm not proposing a test , just giving an example as to what physical, mental and psychical capabilities are desirable to have and develop in order to navigate the narrow road which leads to liberty and self empowering.

I have mentioned Carlos Castaneda before.

In his book The Fire from Within, chapter 2, Petty Tyrants, he describes what challenges a spiritual warrior or man of knowledge has to solve in order to face their tormentors from different walks of life and ranks, how to win the "battle" and what are the repercussions of giving up or losing.

Here's the link:

https://terebess.hu/english/fire1.html#2

Carlos is the apprentice of Don Juan who is the leader a group of wise women and men which, at their turn, have apprentices which they initiate into the art of "Sorcery" that is "Men of knowledge". It is a complex psychological expose that I appreciated more than the whole 5 year of study at the Faculty.

And I have been using it ever since in my everyday life and when confronted with challenges of all kind.

It would be a good start to provide a neutral source of responses as to why are we reacting the way we do, what are the pitfalls of our choices and also the way out as victors scenario.

So no offense please, I don't intend to jump to conclusions. Comments are welcome.

I hope you will like it !!!

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-02-16 10:24:58)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Board footer