You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-21 05:31:57

Spirit

Gosia, this group might be worth interviewing.

So for a while now I have known of this group called Spacebusters, who in my opinion have done excellent work on bringing awareness to the utter nonsense that we are being fed everyday, and are very good at questioning and verifying everything they look at, as well as admitting when they are speculating and or unsure. They really knocked it out of the park with their videos on the virology/germ theory/vaccine fraud, but have talked about other topics including Aether, Atlantis, Cabal, Tartaria, Giants and more. Their style of presenting is very easy to digest in my opinion and right now I feel like a lot of people can really use easy to digest information, so please feel free to look up the content presented by this group and decide if it is worth your time interviewing them.

Now I know that the alias may raise some people's eyebrows, but please give them a chance as they absolutely deserve that much.

Here is a new video of Steve from Spacebusters being interviewed, to give people an idea.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fJuFcR3kg0K3/

Board footer