You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-25 14:36:49

Happy

Alfratan (Centauri) Ship Attacked

"Alfratan (Centauri) Ship Attacked - Weapons - Aneeka of Temmer explains the Incident"

From the blurb:

"Aneeka is describing the attack that happened back in December 2021 on the Alfratan (Centauri) ship, due to which the Taygetans had to move up in the orbit. At the end, Athena Swaruu adds a short commentary. The conversation that Aneeka had with Robert about this attack evolved into some weapons that are currently in use by Earth military, and why it is more and more dangerous for the ET person/craft to be near or on Earth."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-02-25 19:39:48

WXMM

Re: Alfratan (Centauri) Ship Attacked

I think they have talked about this event before. Why repeat the previous content?

#3 2022-02-25 19:48:37

Happy

WXMM wrote:

I think they have talked about this event before. Why repeat the previous content?

Imagine yourself perceiving the same information the first time, as the imagination you get activated by watching this video. That's only a fraction of the content telepathic communication encompasses. It's one of the most exciting potentials of the Alfratans as I see it. They are from Earth, you know... smile

#4 2022-02-25 23:32:33

What happened to them is a natural consequence of legitimizing the cabal and playing games with Earth. I truly hope that the Taygetans, Alcyone, Karistus, Urmah, etc. stay safe, but I don't feel sorry for any federation race that finds itself under attack by the cabal that they created, supported, and facilitated. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The best thing that can happen for humanity is if the cabal and federation destroy themselves from the inside. They deserve it, and humanity deserves to be free of them.

For being originally from Earth, the Alfratans have not been particularly helpful in their dealings with humanity. They are more than permissive towards the cabal. I don't see this incident as anything that will wake them up or change their policy. They will most likely continue to legitimize the Earth cabal and regressive races that inhabit the solar system and continue to play games that perpetuate human suffering.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-25 23:37:36)

righteously indignant

#5 2022-02-26 00:01:50

Happy

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I don't feel sorry for any federation race that finds itself under attack by the cabal that they created, supported, and facilitated.

1) Why did they find themselves in Alfrata in the first place - and when were they liberated?

2) What do you think you find if you (dare to) put up a timeline for Alfrata?

3) You think cabal equals Federation? Why do the earth-cabal attack Alfratans then? You think this is a false flag in the Federation? - that's quite imaginative...

4) Who's policy needs to change?!!

5) You think the rookie Alfratans have any influence - at all - in the politics the Federation exercise?

Wake up Crystal Dragon! This is a different perspective than forsaken love. Get some sense of the complexity in this!

#6 2022-02-26 00:16:46

They were taken as slaves by regressive races. In the mid 1500's, their planet was liberated, and the majority of the slave trade from Earth was stopped, yet not all of it, and the covert manipulation and control continue on.

The federation is completely complicit in legitimizing the cabal. Perhaps the Alfratans do not have much influence, but they continue to obey the federation power structure to their own detriment and the detriment of humanity. They could make a statement by leaving the federation and aligning with the Taygetans, Urmah, and Karistus. Maybe that is a possibility. If they don't have any influence anyway and are now under attack from a cabal that the federation itself is responsible for, maybe they need to rethink their loyalties and allegiances.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-26 00:17:40)

righteously indignant

#7 2022-02-26 00:44:36

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Good points and I second them, but maybe the Alfratans don't want to 'bite the hand,' that rescued them. Then again, as Swaruu 9 said; Alfratans are the ones who can relate to the human suffering at the hands/claws of reptilians more than any other GF race. So it's possible they could come to the human side fully and see the GF for what it's become.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

They were taken as slaves by regressive races. In the mid 1500's, their planet was liberated, and the majority of the slave trade from Earth was stopped, yet not all of it, and the covert manipulation and control continue on.

The federation is completely complicit in legitimizing the cabal. Perhaps the Alfratans do not have much influence, but they continue to obey the federation power structure to their own detriment and the detriment of humanity. They could make a statement by leaving the federation and aligning with the Taygetans, Urmah, and Karistus. Maybe that is a possibility. If they don't have any influence anyway and are now under attack from a cabal that the federation itself is responsible for, maybe they need to rethink their loyalties and allegiances.

This is precisely what needs to happen. A completely new organization needs to be built, around real ideals and principles. The old structure of the federation is rotten to its core, and should be left to implode and disintegrate. It has truly become a sociopathic, authoritarian structure that wishes to maintain Earth as a bootcamp of suffering, which only feeds regressive races that subsist on loosh energy.

righteously indignant

#8 2022-02-26 00:46:15

Happy

Crystal Dragon wrote:

[...] the majority of the slave trade from Earth was stopped, yet not all of it, and the covert manipulation and control continue on.

... and such you indicate the Alfratans are a major actor in "covert manipulation and control".

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The federation is completely complicit in legitimizing the cabal.

All of it? Ok. Let's generalize here. Since all of Federation is the perpetrator, and the Earth is under complete Federal control, why do we have this discussion? But wait... you didn't really mean that, did you? Because there may - may - be differences within the Federation? Hm... this makes me curious...

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Perhaps the Alfratans do not have much influence, but they continue to obey the federation power structure to their own detriment and the detriment of humanity.

Yes. But they are Federation nevertheless. They have specific tasks. I don't know what these tasks are, but you may know. Please tell me! ... I mean, since you know the Alfratans are to "the detriment of humanity"... apart from other parts of the Federation, which are so so diverse that nobody can distinguish it in this respect... But you can, obviously.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

They could make a statement by leaving the federation and aligning with the Taygetans, Urmah, and Karistus. Maybe that is a possibility.

Taygetans and Urmah are actually still a part of the Federation. Karistus have never been, to my knowledge. Also, to leave the Federation has never been really discussed, neither in the Federation nor in the Cosmic Agency material. It is a huge and complex topic to my understanding, and it will probably never be treated here in our Earthly realms.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

If they don't have any influence anyway and are now under attack from a cabal that the federation itself is responsible for, maybe they need to rethink their loyalties and allegiances.

Or maybe some perspective needs adjustment here...

#9 2022-02-26 01:08:44

With all the complexities of the situation, one thing remains constant. Life on Earth continues to be miserable, and the situation here continues to deteriorate rather than improve. Swaruu and the Taygetans have called the federation out numerous times as the true controllers. Are there multiple factions within the federation? Yes. There are multiple factions within the Earth cabal, but not one of them does anything that actually benefits humanity.

Why have the Maitre not been wiped off of Mars, or the cabal's bases in Antarctica destroyed? Because the federation prohibits it, and allows these groups to persist. Why does the federation negotiate with the cabal and see them as legitimate rulers, yet have no contact with starseeds, the ones supposedly tasked with improving the situation?

The federation supports the cabal, and sees starseeds as a nuisance to their plans, which is keeping Earth as a perpetual 3d bootcamp of suffering. Yazhi has described this in depth. Alenym and Nai'shara have pointed it out as well. This is the truth of the matter, and no amount of complexity or sophistry can justify it.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-26 01:13:45)

righteously indignant

#10 2022-02-26 01:17:19

Robert369

Happy wrote:

1) Why did they find themselves in Alfrata in the first place - and when were they liberated?

Hm... in my view the question in my firstly needs to be: Who allowed Humans to get into the situation of needing a rescue first-off as to create the Alfratans by "exporting them" ? And who only rescued them after the Regressives overdid what they already did on Earth anyways ?

Happy wrote:

2) What do you think you find if you (dare to) put up a timeline for Alfrata?

Causing the problem and then providing a savior to create faithful followers is a standard method of the Space+Earth Cabals for millennia already. And now the Alfratans pay dearly for this by being blind believers.

Happy wrote:

3) You think cabal equals Federation? Why do the earth-cabal attack Alfratans then? You think this is a false flag in the Federation? - that's quite imaginative...

This is even worse: I see them playing all Earth+Space Cabals and then sending blind faithful followers in as bait target/sacrifice, as to achieve certain goals in regards to Earth, e.g. making the Earth Cabals look dangerous.

But... who allowed the Earth Cabals to get such weapons in the first place ? And who cooperated for ages with Regressives "to spice up the Earth game" that they now lose control of (luckily not to the Regressives but to the people who awaken!) ?

Happy wrote:

4) Who's policy needs to change?!!

The GF policies don't need a change but to get followed. And the people that don't follow them but twist them to their liking need to get changed.

Happy wrote:

5) You think the rookie Alfratans have any influence - at all - in the politics the Federation exercise?

Well, while they are blind followers, their GF-intended influence on others comes from being used as "bait".

And of course they make useful patrol slaves who nobody from the GF founder races loses a tear if some of them die during their duties, despite knowing that their technology is inferior.

All this combined shows clearly that there's plenty of manipulation at play. Which also is valid for the "GF history books" - just like on Earth. I only wish that the Taygetans had other than "galactic sources" to see the true ongoings in regards to e.g. Earth, Tiamat, the GF and Andromedan origins, etc., because I sense a lot of "history rewriting" and "censorship" in that.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2022-02-26 01:18:33

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The federation supports the cabal, and sees starseeds as a nuisance to their plans, which is keeping Earth as a perpetual 3d bootcamp of suffering. Yazhi has described this in depth. Alenym and Nai'shara have pointed it out as well. This is the truth of the matter, and no amount of complexity or sophistry can justify it.

This. And sadly much more, because the GF is not the one behind it all but only a tool for "it".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2022-02-26 01:42:26

Happy

Crystal Dragon wrote:

With all the complexities of the situation, one thing remains constant. Life on Earth continues to be miserable, and the situation here continues to deteriorate rather than improve.

No. Life on Earth is expressed individually. The entire spectrum is - and has always been - anywhere from pure bliss (as in a child’s embrace) to pure torture (as in abducted teens subjected to forced breeding in DUMBS). And yes - to the public dismay, we have governmental structures under attack. This need to be averted.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Swaruu and the Taygetans have called the federation out numerous times as the true controllers.

... and we've been told we are who the controllers listen to. As long as we don't insist that they listen to us, instead of those who say are representing us (the cabal), nothing will change. In short: It is down here the change must originate!

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Are there multiple factions within the federation? Yes. There are multiple factions within the Earth cabal, but not one of them does anything that actually benefits humanity.

Agreed.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Why have the Maitre not been wiped off of Mars, or the cabal's bases in Antarctica destroyed?

Good question, I have no answer to this. If I should speculate, it's because Earth individuals - which could be of any species (we have reptilians older than humanity here on Earth) - are residing there. But if justice is to be evaluated, I have no idea what factors are in play in this.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Because the federation prohibits it, and allows these groups to persist. Why does the federation negotiate with the cabal and see them as legitimate rulers, yet have no contact with starseeds, the ones supposedly tasked with improving the situation?

Maybe because the starseed still need to find their voice - in unison. And maybe what is happening on Earth these days is leading us to this. Hope is not of a negative vibration, as such.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The federation supports the cabal, and sees starseeds as a nuisance to their plans, which is keeping Earth as a perpetual 3d bootcamp of suffering.

The Federation seems to support internal resolution of conflicts. Its holographic structure also argues for inhibition of escalation. And this alone can explain the absence of interference. It's simple logic, but I don't know if it's valid in this perspective.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Yazhi has described this in depth. Alenym and Nai'shara have pointed it out as well. This is the truth of the matter, and no amount of complexity or sophistry can justify it.

If suffering is self-inflicted, I bet neither Alenym nor Nai'shara will venture to interfere. Even less, if the lesson is essential for realizing how to build a civilization that may last for ages and ages.

#13 2022-02-26 01:48:36

Robert369

Too much to reply to, so I pick this one part:

Happy wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Swaruu and the Taygetans have called the federation out numerous times as the true controllers.

... and we've been told we are who the controllers listen to. As long as we don't insist that they listen to us, instead of those who say are representing us (the cabal), nothing will change. In short: It is down here the change must originate!

Yes yes, we all know their lies. But they also made clear that they consider Humans to be gaming avatars with no voice or rights, and thus ignore anything we desire, "because their real consciousness is up here and decided differently".

Sorry, but it is time to not only look at the pro-GF statements from the very early videos that especially Swaruu 9 cited blindly, while later on the Taygetans and Swaruus finally managed to see through more and more GF deceptions and lies.

In fact, there still are plenty of these deceptions and lies to uncover, and it will be very dirty - comparable to the dirt of what the Satanists do on Earth but on a galactic level.

#14 2022-02-26 01:55:15

Happy

You misread me, Robert. I'm neither pro nor con GF. We've lied to ourselves all the time, and have noone to blame. What was the origin of the storm? Where do you find the butterfly to blame?

#15 2022-02-26 02:21:08

If they wanted to "inhibit escalation", they would have inhibited the use of federation level nanotechnology as a means of genocide/control on 70% or more of the human population, but they didn't, and they still take no action in fixing it. Breaking the rules to cause cataclysm and mass genocide upon humans is fine, but breaking them to protect or liberate humans is not. It is a double standard that favors human suffering.

I guess it's all mankind's fault though. Humanity shouldn't have been wearing that short skirt in that dark alleyway...

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-26 02:21:40)

righteously indignant

#16 2022-02-26 02:43:46

Happy

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I guess it's all mankind's fault though.

Correct. ...even while I see your irony. Self-deceit is just another variant of deceit, also when we refuse to see it.

#17 2022-02-26 07:45:29

Robert369

Happy wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

I guess it's all mankind's fault though.

Correct. ...even while I see your irony. Self-deceit is just another variant of deceit, also when we refuse to see it.

I am certain that if you knew more about how the story of deceit goes on a galactic scale, then you wouldn't say any of this. But that's too much to explain really, and it would contradict all the existing propaganda narratives anyways.

Just remember: The winner writes the history, and just like e.g. Tartaria is quasi non-existent in people's minds (even in the GF's database!) despite only being eradicated 200 years ago, things are falsified on a galactic scale too - basically by the very same entities that mess up our galaxy for millions of years already.

#18 2022-02-26 15:22:21

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The Alfratans have no real choice but to be faithful to the Federation. The Federation dominates the quadrant and if not for the liberation that took place only 500 years ago, the Alfratans would still be treated as farm animals. They've been free for a very short time, maybe 4-5 generations at most. They are not an advanced race. They are essentially still liberated humans who have formed their own culture and feel a strong sense of duty to help Earth, which they are doing every single day. They are risking their lives to help us. The attack from the cabal makes this more than evident.

I think it is sometimes forgotten that time is much more urgent to us on Earth. We see things through a much narrower lens and every little thing that happens can feel like an emergency because our lives are so brief and intense compared to those of the stellar races who oversee our development. It's been said before, the Federation views the Satanic element of the cabal as a temporary problem because for them, it is temporary. People are agreeing on the higher level to everything they're experiencing on Earth, even when it does not feel that way to the Earth incarnate. I argue it is not only agreed to but, but strongly desired. I know even the Taygeteans do not interfere in what their starseeds have chosen from 5d to experience on Earth and their starseeds are choosing to have extreme experiences here just as much as other races.

If you don't like it, you're not alone, but I am quickly losing sympathy for those who want to end the Federation (good luck with that, btw) over something they literally have done to themselves on purpose as members of the Federation themselves.

p.s. What makes you think the Karistus are not cooperating with the cabal? Gosia came right out and said that they are, albeit in vague terms.

Last edited by crystallinemister (2022-02-26 15:34:16)

The road appears when you need it.

#19 2022-02-26 15:58:58

Robert369

crystallinemister wrote:

The Alfratans have no real choice but to be faithful to the Federation.

Sorry, but everyone has a choice at any time. It is just that once having given in to mind-control just like all the Earth's sheeplings, getting out of the deceit and lies loop is harder than before, and you need to awaken from them.

As above so below and vice versa. And on almost all planets.

#20 2022-02-26 16:10:15

Robert369

Grivehn wrote:

<summary of inconsistencies and obvious GF lies>

Grivehn, your analytical mind is getting close to the truth, and that only with the little data that is available. Of course the grander picture is even more complex, but is aiming at the same direction.

To understand what's going on we need to realize that "5D is the regular physical plane", meaning that it is the frequency range to play "duality" - and the masters of this game have been in our galaxy (and beyond) for way longer than any historic record that can be found in "databases".

The short version is that the Orion war is still on, but it is mostly lead in a different way than back then as to not look so evil, meaning that instead of weapons it is mind-control, subterfuge, deceit and lies that are the main tools, all of it pretty much exactly along the patterns that you see on Earth.

The good news is that none of the physical powers (aka 1-7D) have any actual power in the universe and were allowed to play until this point, because the universe consist for the larger part of higher beings. But "they" were playing smart and invented powerful technology to somewhat counter the higher consciousness-based unbeatable powers.

At least until now, because the "parents" in higher planes have decided that "enough is enough" because the "children play" is at the brink of destroying both "other children" and the "children playground", which obviously is undesirable and now getting stopped.

But this "stopping" isn't going easily visible as it for the most part doesn't take the direct physical approach (after which the bullies would just come back again), but instead aims at raising the frequency on a galactic scale, so that low frequency beings cannot exist in it. This obviously uses utterly different methods than a direct war and makes the current ongoings look like "nobody cares". But no worries, they do, and more than ever - it is just that from the lower planes their methods are neither visible nor understandable.

#21 2022-02-26 18:04:34

Robert369 wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

The Alfratans have no real choice but to be faithful to the Federation.

Sorry, but everyone has a choice at any time. It is just that once having given in to mind-control just like all the Earth's sheeplings, getting out of the deceit and lies loop is harder than before, and you need to awaken from them.

As above so below and vice versa. And on almost all planets.

How do you know Alfratans are being deceived, or that they need to awaken from anything? And more importantly, who decided that they need to leave the Federation, and why? What right do humans have to tell Alfratans they should act according to our interests, especially when they're already risking life and limb to defend us? What makes any of us think we know better than them, especially after what they went through? None of us have any business judging or trying to direct their choices.

#22 2022-02-26 18:18:25

Robert369

crystallinemister wrote:

How do you know [...]

Some people simple know stuff for whatever reasons which shall remain undisclosed. I am simply offering my insights.

A wise handling of such given information is to not ask about the "why" (or even "proof"), but to check your inner resonance if this is true or not. Nothing else than that matters to discern what I write. Or in other words as can be found on the internet oftentimes:

Take what resonates and drop the rest.

As for the other questions: Those mostly refer to stuff that I havn't even addressed anyways.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-26 18:19:16)

#23 2022-02-26 18:27:34

Robert369 wrote:

Take what resonates and drop the rest.

I'm taking an extremely deep breath and walking away. From now on, unless I address you directly, do not respond to my posts, Robert369.

#24 2022-02-26 18:36:44

Robert369

I will explain a bit how this scenario works.

If you wish to control a planet but don't want to use own resources to do so, don't want to sully your reputation, and are a sufficiently brilliant "chess player", then you do the following:

• Invite people to incarnate on Earth "for playing" after spreading lies about what this "game" is about

• Invite good and evil sides to join to spice it up, while keeping the game locked out from external insights

• Run controller groups outside and inside the game to make sure it remains within controllable parameters

• Prevent any external interference and even observation with violence and threats while spreading the thus unverifiable lies to the superiors and in databases/news

• Fetch some Humans and let the GF "liberate" them to another planet from the nasty game, making them thankful

• Get some Regressives to oppress these Humans to then liberate them again

• The now double-thankful "liberated" servants receive medium level technology to make reliable yet expendable "guards" for the gaming environment

• Fake all history and database entries on a galactic level as to make people believe your propaganda

This arrangement makes sure that Humans keep each other under control within the Matrix, just like "master servants" with extra privileges watch and rule over the other slaves in the name of the real slave masters. It also prevents any people or standing losses on the side of the controllers, and works because everyone has been indoctrinated/mind-controlled into belief systems of "doing the right thing".

And yep, and all this implies that both/all sides are played by the same masters who stay in the background and don't care for any of the involved lives but simply use them as tools to run their control agenda. Which is exactly the same pattern as on Earth and in many other places as well.

The most enslaved slave is the one that feels free within the slave system... because he's not seeing through the lies and deception.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-26 20:26:35)

#25 2022-02-26 22:09:53

To put it in a casual way that doesn't reflect the true weight of the situation, sometimes we spend money on a garbage movie or video game and realize we got ripped off.

You know why we do know better? because we are down here actually having the experience. Those who have not and do not incarnate here do not know better. A game developer can't keep selling a product if the player base thinks it's shit, no matter how much money they put in or how much they hype it.

We may have chosen this before arriving here, without knowing exactly everything that we would experience. Maybe we thought that we could make a difference liberating the Earth rather than just having it reset to 3d over and over. Maybe we thought that there would be enough joy to balance the adversity, or that the experience would feel worthwhile. Now we are here and most of us realize that there is a problem, and that the beings who benefit most from this structure are regressive loosh feeders.

Some people swallow the brown pill of acceptance and start to see it as just a game, it's all good, things will be better after this life is over...well, then we all could have just stayed where we were. A 3d environment is capable of having diverse experiences, besides just abject suffering. With the proper balance, the experience could be fulfilling and worthwhile, hard enough to challenge and promote growth, yet not endless cycles of misery.

Such a balance is sorely lacking. It is an idiotic system created by emotionless, authoritarian fools to the benefit of degenerate predators. I didn't come here to venerate it. I came to expose it for what it is, to blow the lid off of this crock of boiling diarrhea. That's the only thing that makes it mean anything to me, otherwise all this suffering has been worthless.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-26 22:14:54)

righteously indignant

Board footer