You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-28 14:24:25

Ashanya-Shenu

TLS aka THE LIGHT SYSTEM organization…

Has anyone heard about or know of the TLS?

Does this Organization of 7,000 chosen Humans with developed Higher Dimensional Spiritual Powers resonate with anyone?

They are highly active in destroying the D.U.M.B.S which is why we feel a specific % of earth quakes.

The TLS members do much infiltration and do many rescue missions on and off world.

Their focus is “Unselfish Love” and the organization has been active for thousands of years which seems to originate from TIBET ancestry.

So far only one TLS chosen member has come forward with permission by his Teachers and the TLS Leadership.

He was recruited at age 50 and says that he developed this Spiritual Ability which he never knew he was capable of only because of his DNA past lives lineage where he in fact possessed these Spiritual Higher Dimensional Powers.

He mentions levitation as well but only for the purpose of when it’s needed for a specific mission.

I watched the 2nd interview of “Ray” of TLS which caused me to search and watch the 1st interview but for me the 2nd interview is most interesting as I have not finished watching the 1st interview.

I as a Starseed can only hope that I as well will be recruited and chosen by the TLS leadership.

“Ray” states for each mission there is a level of danger so many TLS (The Light System) members do not return home depending on the Tier Level.

Since I greatly resonate with the Super Soldier Secret Space programs, perhaps this is most likely why I resonate & want to learn more about TLS and to be recruited.

I am now age 45 so only time will tell if I am chosen & recruited.

LoveLight,
ASHANYA-SHENU

Board footer