You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-11 09:54:28

Mwafriqa

Does anyone know the meaning of the word Toleka?

I was quite fascinated to hear that the Taygetan ship near earth is called Toleka.

In my traditional language we have the same word Toleka which means "Loud Explosion" or "Blast"

Actually in my home village we have a place called Itoleka which if translated to English would mean "The place which explodes loudly" and can be easily located on Google maps

This is such a peculiar coincidence and would be curious to know what the Taygetan equivalent word means.

@Gosia, any insights on this?

11:11

#2 2022-06-09 11:42:45

Jatei Capitan

Re: Does anyone know the meaning of the word Toleka?

Hi Mwafriqa

For What we know the name Toleka was given to the Flag Ship after the Taygetan Capital City with same name. Don’t know the exact meaning, would be nice to have more light about the meaning of the word.

What traditional language do you speak ?
The earth language with most similarities to Taygetan is the Navajo

We are terra 3 resistance

#3 2022-06-09 12:01:16

mitkobs

TOLEKA means ‘let’s go’ in Lingala(Congo).  It doesn’t matter if the path is strewn with pitfalls or obstacles, you have to move forward.

#4 2022-06-10 11:41:40

mose

... Toleka like 'tueleka'/tuende/twende/tuondoke in Swahili...

Likewise, I always wonder about the name Esasani--it sounds like 'place of eternal now' if you translate that name into Bantu-Swahili..., however it is said by Bashar it means 'place of living light'....

Of course I am aware of the possibility of Swahili language becoming second or first language for the Earth in the future--it is just i am shying away from such bold assertion as of now -- 'for a certain reason'...

Time will Tell

Board footer