You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-15 07:10:12

fd1233

About vaccinated people infecting normal people through breathing and

I read the test report of swaru's extraterrestrial laboratory. The infection can be carried out within two meters. The body of normal people who are not vaccinated will be affected. In other information sources, I also observed that this is true, so I stayed at home alone for half a year. I avoided contact with anyone because I don't want to be controlled by extraterrestrial technologies such as nanoparticles and graphene oxide, Now my problem is that I need to work, which means I have to go out and face everyone. The proportion of people vaccinated and nucleic acid is very large, which is very dangerous for me. I don't know how to choose. I don't know what to do. If I go out to work, I will face the impact of infection. I don't know how serious the impact will be and whether it will affect my future, Whether I will lose the connection with the soul and source like those vaccinated, I must make a choice

I believe many people, like me, will feel overwhelmed after reading this information Please give me suggestions, thank you

I don't want my DNA to be modified, and I don't want nano robots in my body

#2 2022-03-15 07:46:17

JKHuntress

Re: About vaccinated people infecting normal people through breathing and

Hiya,  I'd like to suggest to work on your fear first of all . Create that white protection bubble in your mind all around yourself and wear magnetite necklace, it will work with your dna to get it back into its original state...

Hope you let go of fear and have a good experience at work . Xx

#3 2022-03-15 14:08:12

Robert369

Re: About vaccinated people infecting normal people through breathing and

fd1233 wrote:

I don't want my DNA to be modified, and I don't want nano robots in my body

Then raise your frequency and consciousness level to allow you to shield yourself from within, which helps against harmful EM waves, chemtrails and nano-particles, while also being able to undo DNA modifications via a connection to the original DNA blueprint in your Higher Self.

Living in fear is the opposite, and so is 99.99% of the Cabal-imposed lifestyle in our world.

As for the how, that is too much to write in full anyways, especially since it is based on your individual needs, but there's plenty of content in the forum to read up about "frequency raising" that I and others shared.

If you seek assistance beyond that, see my profile.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer