You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-17 13:31:18

Kahi Harawira

My time with Cosmic Agency

Its difficult to assess my own circumstances in these times. My own following of Cosmic Agency has led me across very many barriers which used to exist, expanding perceptions, concepts and understandings to a point that it has kind of isolated me from others that I have normally had to interact with.

Torn between wanting to help them but knowing they simply cannot conceive of how dangerous the situation they are in, has resulted in a predictable distancing with different and separate levels of development. The experience has taught me that this knowledge, that which I have sought almost all my life, has now become tinged with an unbelievable sadness.

I have found myself living in a kind of uncertainty here in this world almost thinking in terms of the next, having taken the decision to die without being inoculated. There isn't any need to be brave. Just living here in these times is bravery enough and looking for creative ways to keep the light of sovereign independent thinking alive, has become a wonderful way to past time and constantly helps to lift the weight of knowing things (without Cosmic Agency) I otherwise would not.

Rather than simply disappearing some day in the future without notice, I want it on the record somewhere that I have truly appreciated the work that Cosmic Agency has done in creating awareness and to the Taygetan team for their detailing of and putting together, the pieces of a puzzle that many of us never even knew existed.

On behalf of my family and the families of my friends, I thank you all for the information and knowledge that now gives us a fighting chance to save our children and future generations, my most sincere gratitude to you all.

#2 2022-03-17 19:56:14

07wideeyes

Re: My time with Cosmic Agency

Your post is very beautiful. It reminds us vividly of the immense 'heart value' of what goes on with the work of Cosmic Agency, and of our good fortune to be in contact with it. Thank you.

#3 2022-03-19 00:51:02

DarkOwl

Re: My time with Cosmic Agency

Very poignant post Kahi.
I relate very much to your feeling of isolation. I've felt that to some degree my whole life but encountering and integrating Cosmic Agency does intensify that feeling!
It's also been very painful for me to know what I know about the vaccine (thanks to the Taygetans) and watch helplessly as people allow themselves to be injected with alien nano-tech, knowing there is nothing I could do or say that would have any impact. Even amongst the freedom fighters I know, most don't seem to understand exactly the scope of the thing.

Holding such ground breaking and paradigm shifting knowledge has it's challenges but obviously we wouldn't have it any other way!
Much gratitude and love to our Taygetan and Swaruunian friends <3

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer