You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-29 01:23:22

microvirus6

Papaya in the long run

I'm not sure if this has been covered in previous videos..

Does anyone know how papaya will affect people once this incarnation is over? Will the effects essentially be nullified upon death when leaving the body, with the soul able to continue its normal process of growth, connection with higher selves, reincarnation etc.?

#2 2022-03-29 01:38:01

Robert369

Re: Papaya in the long run

microvirus6 wrote:

I'm not sure if this has been covered in previous videos..

Does anyone know how papaya will affect people once this incarnation is over? Will the effects essentially be nullified upon death when leaving the body, with the soul able to continue its normal process of growth, connection with higher selves, reincarnation etc.?

This is a very valid question that has been partially correctly explained by our Taygetan friends: The vax effects are tied to the current body and will not be carried to a future incarnation, meaning that after this incarnation one will be fully reconnected again between incarnations, and can then incarnate again as one choses. This, of course is true only if one doesn't incarnate in another vax damaged body, but I'd call that a given.

What this explanations also does not account for is that trauma will be carried over, and that WILL affect one's personal growth in future lives, just like positive/helpful experiences will be carried over as personal growth.

This problem is something that already without the vax haunts many of the "Earth gamers" without them even knowing, because they have wrongly been made believe by the Matrix controllers' self-glorifying propaganda that "what is in the 3D Matrix stays within it", which naturally is wrong because everything in the universe affects something else, and every experience will form your soul.

Thus the vax will easily cause extra trauma at a soul level, because even if the body might be disconnected from control by the soul, the soul still is attached to it and has to watch what its "drone body" is forced to do against its will and ethics. It is likely that this will cause plenty of hatred that needs to be resolved in later incarnations. And the soul letting the body die is merely an escape from the torture.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-03-29 20:44:44

microvirus6

Re: Papaya in the long run

Interesting- thank you Robert. That's a relief.

I'm probably one of the few vaxxed people on this forum. I am, so is my Mom Dad and Grandma who I live with. So far no noticeable effects. In day to day life, I'm as happy, creative, non-conformist, etc. etc. as ever. Nor do my family members seem any different. And in general I'm an observant and self-aware person, so I think I would be able to tell something was up, even if it was gradual or affected my ability to perceive the change or whatever.

I did have 2 weird incidents that could have been caused by papaya, or by other things, I'm not sure. 1 month ago, I had something called "Exploding head syndrome" that kept me awake for 50 hours. It was scary. And once I did feel almost like something else was controlling me and making me act weird and perverse, but I was under the influence of psychedelics which opens you up to negative entities having a go at you regardless of papaya. That was about 6 months ago.

Those were isolated events though, day to day I feel quite normal. But I can report back if y'all want if I start to notice anything out of wack. I can be the Cosmic Agency guinea pig/ research subject!

Board footer