You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-02 18:57:13

donkalel

History of Athena

Hi, Athena lived on Earth in UK. She was born on spacecraft.
Although she has lived on Erra and briefly also on Temmer and Cyndriel, the most time she has spent on a planet is on Earth in the Yorkshire region of England in the area near the national park where she lived from a very young age with her mother with whom she traveled a lot...

Is there anywhere mentioned how she lived on Earth, how people perceived her,  how she had papers legally etc and then how she moved to space?

Last edited by donkalel (2022-04-02 18:58:06)

#2 2022-04-02 18:59:02

Robert369

Re: History of Athena

donkalel wrote:

Hi, Athena lived on Earth in UK. She was born on spacecraft.
Although she has lived on Erra and briefly also on Temmer and Cyndriel, the most time she has spent on a planet is on Earth in the Yorkshire region of England in the area near the national park where she lived from a very young age with her mother with whom she traveled a lot...

Is there anywhere mentioned how she lived on Earth, how people perceived her,  how she had papers legally etc and then how she moved to space?

Where's that from ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-04-02 19:24:22

donkalel

from the description of the crew on website.

#4 2022-04-03 03:03:08

DarkOwl

Athena living on earth is a detail that may have escaped many of us.
Thanks for sharing donkalel.
I'm sure everyone would love to hear Athena talk about this!! xx

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2022-04-03 08:09:38

donkalel

SiO2 wrote:
donkalel wrote:

from the description of the crew on website.

The complete story is here https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts?author=1&page=8.

the link is poiting to videos, I cannot see the one of Athena? Can you send me exact link please?

#6 2022-04-03 08:49:23

mitkobs

The space ship can make all from ether. Papers, money, all that is needed to live undercover and without to think about survival in 3D.

#7 2022-04-03 13:06:43

donkalel

SiO2 wrote:

Here is the direct youtube link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzTjcmjVJ3s&t=1994s For reference in the transcripts it is dated April 21, 2021.

Thanks, but this Swaru x in video  is not Athena ... As photos are from Swaruu of Erra.  It is too complicated to understand smile

#8 2022-04-03 14:51:29

mitkobs

AI on the ship makes it possible. It can be used to incarnate. The body for the incarnation obviously is born and formed in the reality where the incarnation take place.

#9 2022-04-03 17:03:38

Tigerhawk

DarkOwl wrote:

Athena living on earth is a detail that may have escaped many of us.
Thanks for sharing donkalel.
I'm sure everyone would love to hear Athena talk about this!! xx

Sounds like a great subject for a future video. wink

#10 2022-04-03 18:51:13

donkalel

Now I see that almost all scifi movies are real things... From MAtrix to starwars...

#11 2022-04-04 08:56:39

Robert369

Orffyreus wrote:

They have had technology to move to other timelines for a long time because I heard about all this about 25 years ago, they can also jump to timelines through meditation techniques with agents trained to do that.

I doubt that they have proper timetravel technology but at best some rudimentary attempts of it that partially works. What you describe would require a technology level like the Taygetans have it, and that to my understanding is nothing that they have at all.

This doesn't mean that they cannot attempt something and by that mess up things without understanding them (e.g. still living in the belief that we can change the past to change the present - haha!) and while oftentimes losing people.

And, of course, astral abilities are able to be used, but that is not actual timetravel and also not changing anything but only peeking into some of the possible futures or pasts.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2022-04-07 00:09:52

Robert369

Greta wrote:
Orffyreus wrote:
Greta wrote:

Can you say what brought you to that knowing? What was the evidence for you?

A lot of people say they remember that Nelson Mandela died in prison in the nineties.    I  realise I am probably just imagining things, so I deleted all my posts.

How is Mandela effect related to alternative timelines?

What kind of question is this ? Do you even know what the Mandela effect is ? If not, please read up on the internet, because it is a prime example for "different timelines" and it makes no sense to ask people to rewrite existing stuff without you even investing own effort at all.

Board footer