You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-24 10:31:44

A taboo topic

Dear Gosia, I suggest you make a separated mini-topic about some contemporary legends of paranormal creatures or paranormal activities, as you did for the zombification. I have a list of them for examples:

1. Doppelgänger

2. Black-eyed children (and their parents)

3. Skin-walkers

4. Ouija table (Why Swaruu claims it is a taboo?)

5. Elisa Lam

6. Mothman

7. Modern witches The 4D creatures that trick us in Akashic Library

8. The demon's race (As it is said in Solomon's Ars Goetia)

9. Who are the seven archons and Yaldabaoth?

10. If there is no Jesus, is there Satan?

11. Chupacabra "This man" and its victim

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2022-04-24 18:41:14)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#2 2022-04-24 15:35:47

ro2778

Re: A taboo topic

They have mentioned some of these:

1. a product of there being so many of us and the majority are unreal so this is inevitable

4. because you are interacting with negative astral tulpas which are generally the product of satanic practices, therefore if they are compatible with you then it won't be to your benefit in the long run

6. was mentioned once aka Vlash, which has been mentioned several times as beings who play a negative role and are enemies of the Karistus. Whether it is the human collective or the Karistus collective that generates them, I'm unsure, probably a bit of both but it's not a topic that has been developed

9. Satan is saturn which they don't talk about because it's the solar system base of the federation, so it's likely a topic that would put them at greater odds against the Saturn federation and would therefore create problems for their ongoing mission i.e., too political. Maybe the new interview with Alenym will expand on this some more (not published yet)

#3 2022-04-24 16:24:33

naringas

ro2778 wrote:

They have mentioned some of these:

6. was mentioned once aka Vlash, which has been mentioned several times as beings who play a negative role and are enemies of the Karistus. Whether it is the human collective or the Karistus collective that generates them, I'm unsure, probably a bit of both but it's not a topic that has been developed

I'm intent on delving into this topic. While I was not aware of the concept of "mothmam". I have been perusing the topic of the interactions between negative and positive AND a 3rd party who's trying to interact with both poles.

More specifically, I'm trying to understand the dynamic of victims, perpetrators, and resistance. alternatively said as: the one, the other, and both.

Or perhaps, even more precisely, I'm wondering about the difference between "fusion" of opposites (which releases a lot of energy) and integration, which has an implication of having a better outcome?

All of this is quite related to older pleidan struggles around understanding the "orion light".

I'm studying the book of the Prism of Lyra (1998). From what I've found in this forums, there're other users interested in "shadow integration" and so on. I most certainly resonate with this part of our shared history.

In summary, this conflict revolves around service to self against service to others, and the equivalently terrible outcomes of going towards either extreme.

What troubles me (and which I'm trying to work through hopefully with help from (and for) others), is the way in which some entities/groups (resistance types) end up as feeling that they depend on this type of fusion-released energy, to the point that they have strong incentives to stirr up polarizing debates for they see this 'fights' as the source of the energy by which they sustain themselves.

Lyssa Royal (on Prism of Lyra) wrote:

As the desperation grew, the Black League decided to fight even harder. They had people
who played both sides
. Smuggled reports from informants resulted in an even more intense
resistance effort. They began to employ tactics borrowed from the dominators. All this was
done in the name of freedom. They eventually learned that freedom was elusive, and the
conflict intensified.

(emphasis mine)

#4 2022-04-24 18:32:01

ro2778 wrote:

1. a product of there being so many of us and the majority are unreal so this is inevitable

Can I make friend with them, the Doppelgängers? Are they communicable, or totally stone-cold and evil?

4. because you are interacting with negative astral tulpas which are generally the product of satanic practices, therefore if they are compatible with you then it won't be to your benefit in the long run

How about the cases people contacted to their... relatives? All of them are evil anyway? I mean I would never touch it but just my curious. What actually is the secret of that ritual and how does it happen, cause if evil tulpas can have physical impingements (directly by their own hands) to our world why don't they just swallow us all right now?

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#5 2022-04-24 23:54:25

Ouija boards are an unprotected oracle that can create inconsistent portals and openings. They tend to resonate with lower astral realms and often bring through negative energies and entities. Yaldabaoth is the corrupt demiurge, the shadow of the logos of this universe/multiverse that feeds off of and perpetuates extreme polarity. Polarity is a natural byproduct of the fragmentation and individuation of source into universes, worlds, and souls and the "demiurge" can be seen as the program that defines the laws and aspects of existence in a polarized universal experiment with multiple densities and individuated beings. Some call this the logos, or at least an aspect of the logos. The corrupt demiurge, or the "devil", "Yaldabaoth", is the original negative tulpa or shadow aspect of the demiurge or logos that has taken on a life of its own blind to source, and strives to perpetuate extreme polarity and suffering for its own sake to fuel the purpose of its own existence, blind and separate from any greater underlying principle.

Archons are inorganic beings that are fragmented aspects of the corrupt demiurge, like sub-routines or sub-programs. Saturn is Satan, and is the stronghold portal of archontic control within this solar system, controlling the federation and regressive races and perpetuating the narrative of angels and demons, chosen and damned, predators and martyrs, and extreme STO/STS polarity game which creates endless cycles of suffering within the history of this solar system and on this planet. The idea is reinforced that in order for a soul to progress, it must choose between extreme service to self at the expense of others(vampirism, predation, conquest), or extreme service to others at the expense of self(martyrdom). The result is endless cycles of extreme misery and polarity that leave little or no room for genuine creative expression, artistry, integration, wholeness, fulfillment, transcendence, and expansion.

Symbolic synchronicities before I had even come across Lyssa Royal Holt's material suggest that I had a past life connection within my lifetimes in Orion to the Black League, symbolized by the Black Dragon. It is my theory that after much of Orion was transformed, remnants of this group with unhealed polarity conflicts created the federation, feeling that they would liberate other worlds or create an order that would prevent the Orion struggle from manifesting once again, but paradoxically, they became the new tyrants imposing unending polarity struggles on developing civilizations and fueling the corrupt demiurge. Some of them get a twisted fulfillment from playing the tyrant and playing both sides, and seeing how much misery and tyranny they can impose on a developing civilization before that civilization wakes up and rebels. It's another chosen and damned dichotomy game. Civilizations or parts of civilizations that fail will be transhumanized and assimilated to the ranks of regressive space factions, while those that resist and rebel will be assimilated to the ranks of the federation, feeling that they are superior and have the right to toy with developing civilizations in an endless and ever expanding game managed at the top by archons that fuels the corrupt demiurge.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-04-25 00:18:48)

righteously indignant

#6 2022-04-25 02:29:04

DarkOwl

Insightful write-up CD.
Particularly that last paragraph.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer