You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-15 20:27:43

Scott Summers

14 May 2022 to 6 June 2022 - Birth of a New Era (edited for PG13)

Hello Folks

You may or may not find this interesting, but I thought I’d leave this here for your reference.

14 May 2022
Bo Polny’s interview with Greg Hunter
https://usawatchdog.com/abortion-at-cen … -bo-polny/

9 April 2022
Bo’s earlier interview with Greg Hunter
https://usawatchdog.com/millions-about- … -bo-polny/

15 May 2022
Quick summary by Bo Polny of where we stand in his predictions.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jemuyDU_bnE

Please allow me to explain how I reconcile Swaruu’s position on Jesus and the Bible (which I agree with) and Bo Polny’s interpretation of the Bible (which I also agree with).

Both are correct, in my opinion. If Bo’s faith is strong enough (and it appears to be so), whatever he decrees as he ‘interprets’ the Bible will manifest. The crowds that follow him will only amplify the effect.

It is no different from the Cabal using media/entertainment to brainwash the masses into manifesting what the Cabal wants.

The difference between Bo and the Cabal?
It’s the difference between Good and Evil.

I can personally get behind Bo because it is fundamentally good and truthful.

In my opinion, Clif High and Bo Polny represent 2 sides of the same coin (the interpretation of the collective unconscious as it projects the future).

Clif’s web bots are accurate and detailed in their description of future events. However, in his own words, “timing is a bitch”.

Bo, on the other hand, is accurate with the dates, but in his own words, “I have no idea what the events are”.

By the way, I was personally shocked when the draft Supreme Court opinion overturning Roe v Wade was leaked.

So, just for your reference only (if you’re interested) and purely my opinion.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-06-03 03:05:11)

#2 2022-06-02 16:30:50

Tomek

Re: 14 May 2022 to 6 June 2022 - Birth of a New Era (edited for PG13)

Scott Summers wrote:

15 May 2022

I cant watch "things" where people say: God is going to intervene - I`m sorry. Where was he between 1939-1945? Just one example.
Still, personally, I don't mind if people believe in such and such as long as it's all for collective well-being - WHY NOT?

What did I learn last 2 years?

If the mob/people project fake vaccines, muzzles, and lockdowns - no worries! But keep it for yourself and DO NOT(!!!) impose this cr.p on other people who for example are projecting love and compassion - SIMPLE.

ps. There is a family in the village I come from called POLNY. I wonder if they are related wink

#3 2022-06-02 22:00:57

DebraRenee

Scott Summers wrote:

By the way, I was personally shocked when the draft Supreme Court opinion overturning Roe v Wade was leaked.

So, just for your reference only (if you’re interested) and purely my opinion.

Scott, legal question…I saw a couple articles last year about groups fighting the mandates. An obscure article mentioned one of the main legal arguments…RvW. Doesn’t that legislation help with medical privacy? Medical freedom? What happens to HIPPA if it gets overturned? What happens to medical freedom? Right to choose, right? It’s actually a serious argument against mandates. I 100% sense something behind not being shown on the surface level  with this pending decision…

#4 2022-06-03 00:01:20

Scott Summers

Tomek wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

15 May 2022

I cant watch "things" where people say: God is going to intervene - I`m sorry. Where was he between 1939-1945? Just one example.
Still, personally, I don't mind if people believe in such and such as long as it's all for collective well-being - WHY NOT?

What did I learn last 2 years?

If the mob/people project fake vaccines, muzzles, and lockdowns - no worries! But keep it for yourself and DO NOT(!!!) impose this cr.p on other people who for example are projecting love and compassion - SIMPLE.

ps. There is a family in the village I come from called POLNY. I wonder if they are related wink

Tomek

I hear you and it’s all good. I fully appreciate this can be taken many different ways.

Since this thread has been kind of resurrected, let’s see where we are now...

1)Great Exodus is from 14 May to 21 May.
In the Biblical story, Pharaoh and his army were destroyed in the Red Sea.

What happened on 21 May 2022?

Check out the thread on “Anyone have something highly unusual happen recently” by Microvirus. Thread started on 22 MAY 2022.

2)Birth of New Era 14 May to 6 June.

The Fed is bankrupt. The ECB, the BOJ and the BOE are bankrupt. The fiat money system (or Babylonian Financial System) has effectively collapsed.

Yes, the Fed will get bailed out (nationalised). Yes, the other countries will have to bail out the ECB, BOJ and BOE.

But here’s the thing, the ECB’s shareholders (the EU countries) ARE THEMSELVES BANKRUPT.

So, bankrupt shareholders bailing out bankrupt central bank. Hmmm...

The Central banks are all interconnected. When one fails, THEY ALL FAIL.

#5 2022-06-03 00:30:39

Scott Summers

DebraRenee wrote:

Scott, legal question…I saw a couple articles last year about groups fighting the mandates. An obscure article mentioned one of the main legal arguments…RvW. Doesn’t that legislation help with medical privacy? Medical freedom? What happens to HIPPA if it gets overturned? What happens to medical freedom? Right to choose, right? It’s actually a serious argument against mandates. I 100% sense something behind not being shown on the surface level  with this pending decision…

So sorry, Debra, this is really out of my area of expertise. Too complex for my simple brain.

I can only offer some thoughts as a layperson:

1)RvW is a Supreme Court decision. It’s still down to the individual States to legislate the mechanics of enforcement and most importantly, WHAT EXCEPTIONS APPLY.

So, it doesn’t mean the end of medical privacy, right to choose, medical freedom, I think.

It does make it harder (more hoops to jump thru) than before.

2)On a spiritual level, the ease in which abortion is practiced has been likened to the sacrifice of children to Baal in ancient times.

The Cabal knows this.

Also, consider what happened in 1971:
1)US went off gold standard;
2)WEF founded;
3)RvW

We are now at the jubilee of 1971 (50 years). There are no coincidences.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-06-03 00:39:16)

#6 2022-06-08 02:15:31

Scott Summers

Julie Green, prophet. She rocks. And looks like Marion Cotillard to boot!

This telegram channel tries to keep track of her prophecies and when they occur.

https://t.me/propherciesfulfilled

Many of Bo Polny’s work is based off Julie’s work (and he credits her).

#7 2022-06-24 18:30:42

Scott Summers

Scott Summers wrote:

Also, consider what happened in 1971:
1)US went off gold standard;
2)WEF founded;
3)RvW

We are now at the jubilee of 1971 (50 years). There are no coincidences.

Quick update:

Roe is down.

One down, two to go (Federal Reserve Note and WEF).

Forecast is for FRNs to collapse Mid July. That is, panic to own gold and silver takes off Mid July. It will be unobtanium.

As for WEF... hmm.

Board footer