You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-31 19:52:54

Tomek

No Time, No Distances, No Energy, No Matter...

Hi Everyone,

After watching another video from The Cosmic Agency channel I got very, very confused.

I watched tonnes of videos about Free Energy (Zero Point) generator

And then - out of a sudden we are being told there is no such thing as Time, Distance, Matter, and Energy...

It's all our projection.

So, how shall I perceive it?

And another (last question). My 8 years old son asked me a few months back - "Where does God come from? Who created him?"
I could not answer that...

I`d like to ask the same question Re: Source/Light, where does it come from?

Thank You!
Tomek

Last edited by Tomek (2022-05-31 19:55:37)

#2 2022-05-31 22:51:20

DarkOwl

Re: No Time, No Distances, No Energy, No Matter...

Tomek wrote:

Hi Everyone,

After watching another video from The Cosmic Agency channel I got very, very confused.

I watched tonnes of videos about Free Energy (Zero Point) generator

And then - out of a sudden we are being told there is no such thing as Time, Distance, Matter, and Energy...

It's all our projection.

So, how shall I perceive it?

It's just different points of view. The closer to Source one is, the more one understands the illusory nature of the material world.
But from the perspective of an individuated consciousness, these things appear very real and should be used as such.

And another (last question). My 8 years old son asked me a few months back - "Where does God come from? Who created him?"
I could not answer that...

I`d like to ask the same question Re: Source/Light, where does it come from?

No-one can answer that question. The Source always was and always will be. It has no beginning and no end.
(and God doesn't exist... just saying) smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-05-31 23:25:52

naringas

God is the void, i.e. it's an abstract notion which points at a lack of something rather than the presence of something, but this all get's flip-floppy when one considers which is it: that "all things" are the lack (or the opposite) of the void, or the void is the lack of all things?

i.e. if the void is the lack of all things, what would the lack of the void really mean? the presence of all things??

either way, these is all quite extreme; the absolute majoritiy of our lives and experience are not as extreme as this.

where does the lack of things come from? this is a non-sensical question, the void is not there to have "come here" in the first place....

what i'm saying is that "god" is "the void" from which we come. it's not there to have brought us here, but it's not there to prevent anything either. so in this sense, it is the self that brought itself forth from the void (which, again, is not there to push the self into being nor there to prevent it, it's defined as the lack of being in any place).

#4 2022-06-01 01:02:23

DarkOwl

naringas wrote:

God is the void

This is a very novel definition of the word 'God' (but I see what you're trying to say). 99.9% of people don't see God this way. God is seen as an actual entity by most, someone who isn't them and to which they are subservient.
To believe in God, you need to believe in 'not-God' which is dualistic thinking and a misunderstanding of the holographic nature of reality.
I'd love to see the G word expunged from our vocabulary personally as it automatically invokes dualistic thinking which is a trap (and the whole point of the psy-op)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2022-06-01 06:10:33

Tomek

Thank You for the clarification!
I rejected the idea of God when I was about 15 years old and "suddenly" saw how The Catholic Church is constructed. Once I asked the priest "How was it possible to create the world in 7 days?" - I was about 10 years old at that time - he replied, "It's a metaphor!", he was quite angry when I asked. I dared to ask "half-god priest"!

Re:  Origin of the source... well... to be honest, I'm not entirely satisfied with: No one knows  wink

My golden rule in life is "Question everything!" - this kept me away from fake "vaccines", muzzles, and all madness of the last 2+ years.

#6 2022-06-01 09:18:12

mitkobs

Think about the notion of "No time and no space". It means infinite. No beginning and no end. Forever. Source is forever, infinite, beyond space-time limitations. Cannot be defined, that also means infinite because what we define always have limits. If you say Source is void then you define a limitation of a void. Source is void and the opposite of void and all between and all that cannot be currenty imagined by us and we do not have notions about it. It is beyond everything possible and known and in the same time is here and now everywhere and everything.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-01 09:20:35)

#7 2022-06-01 09:53:59

What a paradox. In reality, time and distance do not exist, yet in this illusion, we experience them as fact.

righteously indignant

#8 2022-06-01 10:18:17

mitkobs

We restrained ourselves in a physical vessel, in a compound to experience limitation of all kind. The body is very complicated set of ideas that define limitations, but what is beyond is the Consciousness and it is absolutely free as consciousness. It is free if able to retain itself not to plunge into own created illusions. Not to be attached to own invented Universe(s). I do not know, just some logical thoughts.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-01 10:19:17)

#9 2022-06-01 12:19:23

07wideeyes

Crystal Dragon wrote:

What a paradox. In reality, time and distance do not exist, yet in this illusion, we experience them as fact.

That's it in a nutshell, isn't it? The tendency to fall onto one side of the fence or the other creates many of the problems that we go through, and quite a lot of the questions that go around on this forum! The trick (and it is tricky, for me at least) is to hold both attitudes in mind simultaneously, without experiencing them as an insoluble conflict. If we are able to do this, we can fairly ay that we have 'matured' somewhat as individuals.

By the way, Crystal Dragon, I have enjoyed, and felt somewhat moved by, to be honest, your posts from the last few days. Reading between the lines (not always correctly!) I suspect that you have worked through some stuff to be living in a rather different space now. It is beautiful to see such things.....

#10 2022-06-01 16:00:21

naringas

Crystal Dragon wrote:

our experience itself (us, or the self, as experienced) IS time and distance

the illusion of facts is merely the history of the experience, this historical (and thus, static-deadweight past experience) is the origin of inertia (and gravity and so on)

---

DarkOwl wrote:

This is a very novel definition of the word 'God' (but I see what you're trying to say)

thank you (for undertanding what I'm trying to say), I came up with this "definition" myself. it's really just part of the story of me coming to understand this stuff.

#11 2022-06-01 21:36:45

07wideeyes wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

That's it in a nutshell, isn't it? The tendency to fall onto one side of the fence or the other creates many of the problems that we go through, and quite a lot of the questions that go around on this forum! The trick (and it is tricky, for me at least) is to hold both attitudes in mind simultaneously, without experiencing them as an insoluble conflict. If we are able to do this, we can fairly ay that we have 'matured' somewhat as individuals.

By the way, Crystal Dragon, I have enjoyed, and felt somewhat moved by, to be honest, your posts from the last few days. Reading between the lines (not always correctly!) I suspect that you have worked through some stuff to be living in a rather different space now. It is beautiful to see such things.....

Thank you for your kind sentiments. I am living in sort of a twilight or transitional phase, because for once in my life, I now see a glimmer of hope, and a path to happiness. The thing is, this path comes as a large challenge with many obstacles in a 3d sense. Time, distance, and retarded ass travel restrictions are some of the main factors involved. I am still very depressed and anxious about all of the obstacles and uncertainty of the future, and angry about a lot of things in my personal life and on Earth, but I do, for once, see hope.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-06-01 21:57:33)

righteously indignant

#12 2022-06-02 06:12:10

ro2778

That’s one of my favourites, the answer to who created god is “you” because god is just like everything else, an idea, which comes from source, which is you.

Here is a passage from ‘The School for Gods’ between Lupelius (Apparently he had a school in Ireland ~1000 AD) and a warrior monk about this question. I like his answer:

Lupelius and Amanzio, one of his warrior monks.

Lupelius: “If you believe in the external world
as something real, then you are lost
and destined to fail in whatever you do.
Anything coming from ‘out there’
can only help you to recognise in yourself
the true source of all your troubles,
limitations and misery.
Therefore, let all outer incidents, circumstances,
events and relations with others fall
in a place within yourself,
where such trash can be transformed
into a new substance, new energy, new life…
You have made existence and the external world your god… But existence is not real…
it is a device that serves the Dream
so as to help you return to the source
to find out what is really real…
There is nothing outside ourselves
which is not ruled by the Dream.”
Amanzio: “Then what about this castle we are inand these rooms which are more than three hundred years old?”
Lupelius: “They are a creation of yours… now, in this moment!”
Amanzio: “And what about my mother and father?”
Lupelius: “They are also your creations…
there is nothing outside of you that is before you! Life doesn’t come from our parents,
but stands Real, Eternal, Magnificent, with neither beginning nor end,
neither birth nor death.”
Amanzio: “So… then… is man… God?”
Lupelius: “No!… He is much more!… He has God at his service…”
Amanzio: “What does that mean?”
Lupelius: “That you could ask Him for everything you desire…
and God will satisfy all your requests…
without constraint…
God is a good servant but not a good master…
God loves to serve… he loves to love…
God is total surrender at your service…
God exists… because ‘you’ exist…
If you are not there then He has no reason to exist…
God is your will in action.”
Amanzio: “I don’t understand”
Lupelius: “The mind cannot understand…it can only lie…
The mind… is mendacious…
The mind that is not mendacious annuls itself
and makes way for the totality of the Being.
You cannot change the past
if you don’t understand that
it is this present which gives form to the past.
Whatever you attain in this instant
is simultaneously transferred in all directions.
the present is made perfect,
everything in your past will be aligned with this perfection.
Each event of the past is just a resonance of vibrations
that your body is sending right Now.
It’s Here that everything happens…
It’s Here that everything is touched…
It’s Here that everything is moved…
Here where Truth, Innocence, Beauty and Power dwell. Here… in this infinite, everlasting, indestructible Body.”

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-06-02 06:15:53)

#13 2022-06-02 06:55:33

DarkOwl

That was truly profound ro2778! One of the best descriptions of reality I've encountered.
Thanks smile
(I bought the book)

#14 2022-06-02 07:14:46

mitkobs

It is other way round. We are servants to God/Source. What we call Me-identity is an illusion, temporal, insignificant. If we think we have freedom and God is our servant we are fools. How much freedom an ant have, only to be an ant. Same goes with humans. We have a lot to learn even to touch a bit of what is Source. Have to know the Laws and to apply them then Universe deliver so to speak.

#15 2022-06-02 07:44:28

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

It is other way round. We are servants to God/Source. What we call Me-identity is an illusion, temporal, insignificant. If we think we have freedom and God is our servant we are fools. How much freedom an ant have, only to be an ant. Same goes with humans. We have a lot to learn even to touch a bit of what is Source. Have to know the Laws and to apply them then Universe deliver so to speak.

God and Source are not the same. See Ro's post above - God is an invention/idea that people refer to, Source is the container of all existence.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#16 2022-06-02 08:40:38

mitkobs

Yes I know. God of the religions is cabal invention and do not exists. Then cannot be a servant. Something that do not exists cannot be anything. Source is the closest of what we can call God and this is why for me is the same, only words to call somehow the supreme power of the universe, the spirit, the ether, the creator of everything. The name is not important. And Source is not our servant. The very idea of serving is impossible. Source IS. Everything is already present as it is. The idea of serving is 3D concept. Our job as fragmentations(souls) is to integrete the wholeness of the Source.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-02 08:46:15)

#17 2022-06-02 09:42:08

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

And Source is not our servant. The very idea of serving is impossible.

Source is "serving" us the environment to make the experiences that we wish to have, which includes manifesting desired outcomes (if actually being able to do so), etc.. And it is Source who fulfills these wishes, usually through Higher Selves who ultimately are a directly connected part of Source, and of which we are less connected fractals to make unique experiences.

Of course, in the end all of this serves Source too, because it is foremostly it that wishes to grow via the experiences that we down here gather in its name and for it.

So, I guess it is a give-and-take scenario where both sides benefit from serving each other, the higher one knowingly and the lower usually not - and that while ultimately all of it is an illusion of separation that Source plays out a gazillion times in parallel "to have fun".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#18 2022-06-02 09:54:17

mitkobs

Source IS. It does not need anything. It is everything and it have everything. Servant and master are 3D duality concepts. There are no sides. There are no beings, all this division is an illusion. Source is one, all is one mass. You, me, everyone, all that seems divided as beings, all are temporal illusions, our true nature IS Source. We are invented characters in order to have a story. We are doing things to do things, to be occupied because we are forever, there is plenty of time in no time reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-02 09:55:40)

#19 2022-06-02 10:15:20

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Source IS. It does not need anything. It is everything and it have everything. Servant and master are 3D duality concepts. There are no sides. There are no beings, all this division is an illusion. Source is one, all is one mass. You, me, everyone, all that seems divided as beings, all are temporal illusions, our true nature IS Source. We are invented characters in order to have a story. We are doing things to do things, to be occupied because we are forever, there is plenty of time in no time reality.

IF Source actually wouldn't need anything, it couldn't gather further experience to grow itself. And yet here we are, tiny fractals of Source created to make experiences that it hasn't experienced yet. Everything in existence being from Source doesn't mean that Source has experienced everything.

Using a simple comparison: A child that has all toys it can get and/or think of still needs to play with them to get the "gaming experience" they can offer. And while doing so, new ideas for further toys appear that it didn't have before.

And right these "new things" happen every once in a while in the multiverse, creating not only "gaming experiences" but also ideas for new or modified "toys" within them. The recent creation of an utterly new timeline in our universe as a result of the unexpected free-will actions of certain beings is a good example for this.

#20 2022-06-02 10:50:31

mitkobs

Source as Source is absolutely free from its creations. No needs of any sort. But the creations are not free as long they are that. They are dependable to each other, they are like parts of a machine in order to have a machine. They have a function and are functioning. And as long they like to play the parts there will be the machine they make together. None of this is real in general, you can quit get back being Source. Machine will not disappear, it will stay as ideas and can be experienced again and again if you become a part.
Source know everything and knowing means also Knowing in absolute terms. Infinite, not limited, beyond time-space. Do not need to experience. Need means that there is lack. Infinity do not have lacks.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-02 10:53:04)

#21 2022-06-02 12:17:09

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Source know everything and knowing means also Knowing in absolute terms. Infinite, not limited, beyond time-space. Do not need to experience. Need means that there is lack. Infinity do not have lacks.

Guess we have to disagree on this one then, because in my view as long as Source still can make new experiences it cannot have had them all - which is why it plays the multiverse game; if it had all experiences, it wouldn't play or have the need to do so.

#22 2022-06-02 12:48:49

DebraRenee

mitkobs wrote:

Source as Source is absolutely free from its creations. No needs of any sort. But the creations are not free as long they are that. They are dependable to each other, they are like parts of a machine in order to have a machine. They have a function and are functioning. And as long they like to play the parts there will be the machine they make together. None of this is real in general, you can quit get back being Source. Machine will not disappear, it will stay as ideas and can be experienced again and again if you become a part.

No one outside of Source level can fully understand because Source is indescribable and incomprehensible. So any words we use to describe it or understand it will miss aspects. I agree Source doesn’t need anything because if it is as I stated above, it’s the All, the everything, the infinite…like you said. Are the experiences just focus points for experience sake? From lower levels, those trying to get back to Source level, do need experience to expand into the infinite. But what made the Source focus on the experiences in the first place? Infinity can’t expand anymore than it is, so if it’s not need, then what? I feel like this has been touched on in videos but I can’t pinpoint in my mind what search terms to try to find it. Also if it’s incomprehensible, I imagine everything is just limited interpretations…

#23 2022-06-02 12:55:52

mitkobs

Not possible to have genuine experience if you know everything. Such experience is possible if you do not know. Have to limit your wholeness and to become a part that sees and knows partially. Then what is not known currently may become a genuine experience. Source do not need to experience with being all knowing everything. If you know how to ride a bicycle is not the same as if you seat on a bicycle for the first time. If you live in a city for 20 years is not the same like if you visit the same city for the first time.

@DebraRenee I can only guess with the best of my ability. I could be wrong. It is only opinions. Why Source is going from all knowing to not knowing and gradually gaining knowledge until becoming again all knowing? Because there is nothing else to do. Imagine to be all knowing, all powerful, all present, all creative forever. Can you imagine what is like to be this way and there is only you.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-02 13:05:42)

#24 2022-06-02 13:57:24

DebraRenee

mitkobs wrote:

Not possible to have genuine experience if you know everything. Such experience is possible if you do not know. Have to limit your wholeness and to become a part that sees and knows partially. Then what is not known currently may become a genuine experience. Source do not need to experience with being all knowing everything. If you know how to ride a bicycle is not the same as if you seat on a bicycle for the first time. If you live in a city for 20 years is not the same like if you visit the same city for the first time.

@DebraRenee I can only guess with the best of my ability. I could be wrong. It is only opinions. Why Source is going from all knowing to not knowing and gradually gaining knowledge until becoming again all knowing? Because there is nothing else to do. Imagine to be all knowing, all powerful, all present, all creative forever. Can you imagine what is like to be this way and there is only you.

I agree. Working on a deeper understanding of it. Currently it’s at just under surface level, which means hearing/seeing all sides/wording of the concept to integrate it deeper and deeper into understanding.

So it’s just experience (not the right word) for experience sake. Entertainment? For enjoyment and fun? Like us playing a game, we know full well we are playing a video game and we are doing it for no other reason then just enjoyment/entertainment…the character in the video game has a different perspective and is trying to remember what it’s like to be the one “just sitting there playing the game”? Expansion from below, most think needs experience to expand but the Swaruu’s have stated otherwise, haven’t they? That the need is just an illusion

#25 2022-06-02 14:01:38

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Guess we have to disagree on this one then, because in my view as long as Source still can make new experiences it cannot have had them all - which is why it plays the multiverse game; if it had all experiences, it wouldn't play or have the need to do so.

If time doesn't exist, and if everything is simultaneous, doesn't it mean that Source has had all the experiences already?

This is a valid question, because at highest levels neither space or time (which exist within universes only) nor even universes and multiverses exist.

Yet, what exists is a sequence of ideas and by that a learning/experience process that allows for "personal" expansion over (virtual) time, so that new aspects, thoughts, ideas, etc. can get added one by one. And while this is happening across many universes, multiverses and beyond multiverse structures in parallel, there at times occur new ideas from what plays out in its timeless and spaceless yet structured parallel-linear way (aka across the endless number of timelines).

As Yazhi says, everything is ideas. But we all know that if we juggle ideas long enough, we also get new ideas - which is personal expansion that also applies at Source level.

This being said, Source is not hierarchical as oftentimes described and thus "above everything", but more like a multi-dimensional moebius structure that ends up in itself and by that creates an infinity by being the beginning and end of everything at the same time.

Board footer