You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-20 12:18:09

Last impressions of the common thinking in this forum, is it A.I. or

I would like to share here on the forum an impression I had. After reading Gosia's latest message on the telegram channel where she vented that some people think that recent information is "distant" from that of "Swaruu 9" it occurred to me that I had the same thought a few days ago before the message of course, but I don't think so! Understand? The thought that went in and out of my mind is not what I really think because I resonate with all the Taygetians who have spoken so far. So I ask myself: since I am surrounded by people who don't know about Taygetians, is it true that we are all connected in a 'neural' network or is it an external interference of artificial intelligence? Or both, each answer in its own way

Last edited by Uncharted Universe (2022-06-20 12:20:40)

#2 2022-06-20 13:25:12

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Last impressions of the common thinking in this forum, is it A.I. or

Just to clarify, what I said was that "someone commented that they think WE distance ourselves from the information given by Swaruu 9", not that "information is distant from Swaruu 9" lol. Thats what happens with automatic translations smile 

Uncharted Universe wrote:

I would like to share here on the forum an impression I had. After reading Gosia's latest message on the telegram channel where she vented that some people think that recent information is "distant" from that of "Swaruu 9" it occurred to me that I had the same thought a few days ago before the message of course, but I don't think so! Understand? The thought that went in and out of my mind is not what I really think because I resonate with all the Taygetians who have spoken so far. So I ask myself: since I am surrounded by people who don't know about Taygetians, is it true that we are all connected in a 'neural' network or is it an external interference of artificial intelligence? Or both, each answer in its own way

Board footer