You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-23 18:41:44

RoadtoSamadhi

Dealing with death of truly loved ones

How does one recommend dealing with the death of a close family member whose death is giving you ungodly amounts of anxiety and suicidal ideation ????   So far I have getting a routine down …. DONT isolate , and talking to as much people as possible..  this is the first death I feel I am really feeling.   The rest of the other people that be died in my life I wasn’t even that close to.  This one hits truly home.

Last edited by RoadtoSamadhi (2022-06-23 18:42:41)

#2 2022-06-23 20:49:19

Bigfeet_E

Re: Dealing with death of truly loved ones

Well, first of all, my heartfelt condoleances !

The routine you speak of sounds like seeking distraction ... from the experience of said anxiety.
It seems to me that can only go so far, untll the weight you've been pushing away catches up with you.
Not saying that socializing is a bad thing, but if one is going to use it as an escaping coping exercise, it doesn't solve the pain.

As i look to your nickname, i tend to think you are familiar with meditation.
Question is how you interpret what meditation actually is, as many have an unhealthy artificial view on it.
But it always starts with stilling the mind and conditional emotions. Lifting the pressures in that process alone does wonders.
I do recommend to go to your thoughtless spontaneous conciousness and bath in it, ask kundalini mother to rise.
Then you can adress the emotional bagage you are carrying. Let them speak one by one and see where it is rooted.

Give it its moment, but do not invest fully in it so that it overwhelms. The root is nearly always in some type of fear.
Once you find it, you can resolve it , forgive, accept, express your love by recognising that it is not gone, that it is not to be clinging.
As you do you can find your place again as an incarnate soul and what that entales.
Give it your tears, but be willing to let go of their carnate presence and find your sense of joy again, spontaneously.

Anyway, much strength & love awished !

#3 2022-06-24 03:16:17

Cosmic Sea
Banned

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

How does one recommend dealing with the death of a close family member whose death is giving you ungodly amounts of anxiety and suicidal ideation ????   So far I have getting a routine down …. DONT isolate , and talking to as much people as possible..  this is the first death I feel I am really feeling.   The rest of the other people that be died in my life I wasn’t even that close to.  This one hits truly home.

Heartfelt recognition in your grief and loss here. There is no 'dealing with it'. It is devastating.
It is visceral and feels like a hole ripped in your being.

The best way forward is to allow the grief to flow as it is, to take the best care of yourself going through this as you can. To ask for help and even perhaps reach out to local support. I would strongly suggest here to seek person to person support and not 'online' support. There's alot of disconnect with the reliance on all of these internet modalities.

I hope you will gift yourself with seeking and welcoming good support.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#4 2022-07-07 22:10:53

My deepest condolences. Reading this and some of your other recent posts, I just want to say that I completely understand the way you feel, including the suicidal ideations. I can't take the pain away, but I can tell you that you are not alone in feeling this way. There is no justification for what goes on here. I was naive to the complete corruption of the federation and Earth game when I first joined this community, but now I see it for what it is. I can't tell you what to do, but what I can say is that maybe someone or something will come along soon in your life to give you purpose, enough purpose and hope to make an effort towards that person or thing or die trying, rather than just ending it.

righteously indignant

#5 2022-07-07 23:09:20

DarkOwl

My heart goes out to you RtS!
I have had two immediate family members die in the last few years but I was not particularly close to them so cannot speak from experience unfortunately.
I agree with what Cosmic Sea said here:

Cosmic Sea wrote:

The best way forward is to allow the grief to flow as it is, to take the best care of yourself going through this as you can. To ask for help and even perhaps reach out to local support. I would strongly suggest here to seek person to person support and not 'online' support. There's alot of disconnect with the reliance on all of these internet modalities.

It sounds like you are doing that in regards to talking to others. Don't be shy to reach out to forum members you feel connected to for support. Suicide and suicidal thoughts have come up a bit here (myself included). We really need to support each other in times like this!

Like CS said, allow the grief to flow. Allow the grief to soften your heart, make it tender, so to speak (not harden it). Let the tears flow. Over and over. Whatever it takes.

Allow yourself to feel the immense love you had, and still have, for this person. And allow that love to flow out of you with others you know or with total strangers. Your heart is broken. Make sure you allow it to break open as well.

Sending you much love RtS... keep expressing yourself here won't you
x

Keep expressing yourself here RtS.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer