You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-07 08:43:02

Bucegi

This goes to Gosia and team

Heyy,

i just wanted to ask something that i have been thinking about a lot lately.

As far as im concerned, life on earth and general can be and is pretty confusing and lacking higher order/meaning (for the lack of my english terminology).
What you talk about with Gosia and Robert gives me a lot of clarity on the one hand and a lot of confusion on the other hand.

Like what am I supposed to do? What are we supposed to do? This question is boiling down to the meaning of life for the lack of better words. It also means "Why are you helping us and with what exactly".

I hope to get some clarity from you. smile

BTW great work Gosia and Robert
And thanks to Yahzi and Aneeka

#2 2022-07-07 09:51:07

Robert369

Re: This goes to Gosia and team

Not sure why you think that addressing "Gosia and team" with such unrelated question would help you getting an anwer, because thinking that ETs would be able to tell you your life purpose is totally off. At best it is possible to provide advise on how to find the answer on your own, which I shall do below:

The answer to your question an only be found within yourself, as everything external is a reflection of the "inside" (plus distortions by other beings' effects) and thus no indicator for it. Properly connecting to this "inside" is key to finding the answer that you seek, which means to spiritually develop as to not live through the mind but through the heart connection and then the Higher Self connection (which is where your answer is).

Sadly, most people on our planet are utterly disconnected from their Higher Self, and many even from their heart, which is intentionally caused by mind-control like oppression, fears, distractions or religions, so that people will never have time to look into the spiritual inside but only in the externally controlled material outside world. To find your answer, this must be overcome - and that is the first part of almost everyone's journey on this planet.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-07-07 13:39:14)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-07-07 09:58:05

mitkobs

For what they do what they do? - because needs to be done. People that want need to have this information in order to expand. And someone have to make it possible.

What is the meaning of life? - it depends according to the individual consciousness, it depends on you and what you want. But in general one could say that life do not need to have meaning, it just is, it is self explanatory. We are - we live. There is nothing else than life and is going on forever.

#4 2022-07-12 21:16:45

Few thoughts here. Feel free to take it or leave according to resonance.

Confusion and lack of meaning arise from not being true to self. You can’t be living your highest truth and lack a meaning. You should live your life in your own truth, not somebody else’s. You’ll find meaning in this world by bringing your divine inner wisdom “down” to this plane.

In its simplest form the meaning of life is to be happy. Happiness is the place to be because when you are happy you are living in gratitude and in peace with yourself and your surroundings, and most likely according to your higher truth. Then you also are in the optimal creation mode. This means that the outer world should start to better match with your new higher vibration. This is usually what we want to achieve as co-creators. Consciousness gives birth to everything, because the whole universe is a soup of vibrations. Your consciousness creates your world.

It’s easy to pinpoint others’ faults or to get caught up in the mud. Man who has freed himself merely observes and lets go, and does some inner healing when negative emotions come up.

When you are aligned with your higher levels of self you can take pounding with little effect on you. When you are in high vibratory state you also recognize that those on a lower level have their own work to do and it doesn’t concern you the slightest. If you want to help them, you help them by example, living your highest truth but not preaching about it.

So the question I’d be asking is not ‘what do I need to do’, but ‘what/who do I need to be’.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2022-07-12 21:38:57)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

Board footer