You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-07 19:02:38

07wideeyes

Gosia's break

I see on Telegram that Gosia is having a break, going to Spain. Just want to wish you an enjoyable and relaxing week away, Gosia! Your productivity is remarkable, and I'm amazed how you manage it. I know it's your mission, but still.... I guess you'll really appreciate a change and a rest.

One thing for sure: you'll have warmer weather than if you came to Scotland! Ha ha....

#2 2022-07-07 21:18:22

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Gosia's break

Thank you!! smile smile Will be back soon.

07wideeyes wrote:

I see on Telegram that Gosia is having a break, going to Spain. Just want to wish you an enjoyable and relaxing week away, Gosia! Your productivity is remarkable, and I'm amazed how you manage it. I know it's your mission, but still.... I guess you'll really appreciate a change and a rest.

One thing for sure: you'll have warmer weather than if you came to Scotland! Ha ha....

#3 2022-07-07 23:57:51

DarkOwl

Yes, productivity is remarkable! A veritable disclosure machine smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-07-08 08:30:30

07wideeyes

DarkOwl wrote:

Not sure if Gosia will like to think herself as a disclosure machine....!!! Ha ha!

#5 2022-07-08 23:53:45

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Not sure if Gosia will like to think herself as a disclosure machine....!!! Ha ha!

It crossed my mind after I wrote it but I'm sure she got what i was trying to say and took no offence (at least I hope so)
Calling someone a "machine" in regards to output is a compliment where I come from smile
(probably not the best choice of words in hindsight LOL)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer