You are not logged in.

#51 2022-08-07 07:13:30

Kahi Harawira

Re: Gosia addresses Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:

Oh my god what is going on sad

I love what is going on because it means having to use more than the predictable logic that one thinks the mind the mind is capable of. It means extending or encouraging the extension of perceptions beyond the limits of what one might think is possible, breaking the barriers that have been erected around and fenced what can be considered "the normal".

There is no normal and that much is clear so it goes without saying, that these barriers don't actually exist.

Self-control of one's thoughts becomes the premium otherwise people might consider you a little crazy and insane, what with all those thoughts happening unrestrained that keep the normal people safely protected in their cages, sane.

Sometimes our thoughts do not quite sync with others, so the ethics one imposes upon oneself, the sincere truth as one knows it to be and most of all respect, count most in this free ranging, barrier free, unlimited interaction with others.

I do have ideas of "what is going on" but I just like to see if others can see it too.

#52 2022-08-11 14:38:35

Du An

So glad I happened across this post. I only drop by occasionally and haven't posted anything in months precisely because of R369. Because he so pervasive on every thread, I assumed he was either 1) someone assigned by Gosia or the Taygetans for that purpose, or 2) he is an information gatekeeper from outside. He basically attacked me almost every time I posted, which was annoying, but more importantly for Gosia's information, it made me become rather suspicious of the Taygetan team for allowing him to run roughshod over every topic and attempt to direct discussion. Later on, after applying some focused discernment, I did intuit that #2 was the cause, making it possible for me to drop into the forum to read once in a Blue Moon, though it was wasted effort to comment and have to constantly thwart a determined gatekeeper. Sometimes, when we ignore such individuals, people think you are hiding something or afraid to defend a position, putting you on the defensive, which is the goal of a gatekeeper. 

Thanks to Gosia for addressing this thorny issue and for DarkOwl's patience with this issue and kindness towards all.

EDIT: Just noticed Gosia's Sticky from 8/01. Got it.

Last edited by Du An (2022-08-11 17:39:47)

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#53 2022-08-11 18:24:04

07wideeyes

Welcome back, Du An!

#54 2022-08-15 06:02:12

is he banned alread?

#55 2022-08-15 10:58:48

Gosia
Administrator

Not banned. Just asked to focus on his own forum more smile

egyptian_knight wrote:

is he banned alread?

#56 2022-08-21 01:59:11

Gosia wrote:

Not banned. Just asked to focus on his own forum more smile

egyptian_knight wrote:

is he banned alread?

THANKS!!!!

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer