You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-05 02:02:36

vincentrrr

Self-importance, intent, timeline

Hi, there.

I am in robert369's forum and I want to say something about this. I didn't read most of the posts here and there, so there will be points which I miss. I am Chinese, so forgive any language mistakes. Hopefully, the post will be helpful.

I think the main cause of conflict is self-importance. In my view, robert369 has a huge amount of self-importance. However, these people who feel offended by robert369 also have a lot of self-importance, otherwise they won't feel offended at all.

Let's analysis this.

When in 2019 I have just read some "out of the matrix" information, then I  wanted to tell those "sheeps in the matrix" the truth. This behavior is generated from self-importance, because I accessed these information, I thought I am more important than others. So I can say that most people want to teach others mainly because they think they are superior than others, but rarely are really for the good of others.

There is a chinese proverb "好为人师乃大患", I think it is very appropriate for this case.
1. What you knows might not be the truth
2. What you wants might not be what others want.
3. Others might not be appropriate for the teaching at a certain timing, maybe he can't even understand you.

If the "truth" you know isn't truth, if other people don't want to go on the same route as you, if others haven't experienced something.......

Teaching is like drawing on a white paper, if not done right, it willelliminate possibilities. A thousand white papers could become 1000 different stylish paintings, but with bad teaching there might be only one boring painting.   So teaching, better yet to be a well thought decision, if it is random, it will be a problem.

(I admit that I write this post is also mainly because I sort of feel important )

Earth is extremely versatile, and there are a lot of extreme contrast. When most people are aware of something which are out of their belief system, self-importance will usually get stimulated. When a deep matrix people being told that there are people who don't need to eat, when a materialistic but poor begar knows someone who are 10000x richer than him, they might get angry. What gets them angry is not the fact, but their self-importance. Likewise, when people feels they are offended, what get them offended is usually their self-importance.

I think self-importance is bad, it will make your actions unwise if assessed calmly, it will also make a person blind, he can't see a broder view, he can't appreciate the unfanthomable world, and he will bascially never listen to any advices. Self-importance kills, if you think for a while, you will probably find a lot examples in your life which self-importance ends with destruction. And in some way, self-importance looks ugly.

What's the likelihood that you die in the next minute? I can say that now 2022 it is much higher than before like 2000, 2010. When a person are being chased by a tiger, he will probably not feel offended. If you know that your life on earth is not forever, you only have very limited time, you usually won't have much self-importance once you realized you are going to die.

But considering current affairs, it is very foolish to divide because of self-importance.

I think no matter nationality, gender or anything, There are two types of people on earth right now.
1. People who enjoy the lull of the matrix or enjoy being told to do what what and what are what or enjoying being a dog, in their deep Subconscious. And the people which have no idea what's going go. A part of awakend people might also belongs to this type, Because they simply wants to go back to the old more comfortable matrix life in which they are on a vantage point.
2. People who say no to the dog life , but say yes to freedom in their deep subconscious.

Some person might become type 2 from type 1, and verse vesa.

If you belongs to type 2, then it means:

We are allies, but there are very few of us on earth.
We might be the only human beings left.
Old matrix is gone, now is the deadly matrix. We are at war and we might die.
Conflicts because of self-importance is like suicide and a foolish joke isn't funny in any any sense.
Help others is helping yourself.
Every actions, every decisions and every thoughts, matters.

As for me , I think some timelines I would be type2, some timelines I would be type1.
I think Gosia and Robert369 both are of type2 to my perception, they put in a lot of work.

About robert369's claim, although it has no evidence, I still think it is possible.

Because many people forget the word "infinity", infinity means infinite possibilities , infinite timelines. Bear in mind that we don't really exist, the world , object don't really exist, our body , also don't really exist. All reality is perception, you change the perception, you change your own reality, maybe also other's reality.

According to what swaruu have said, we choose our timelines through our every actions, thoughts and decisions. From my understanding, the "thoughts" that really can choose timelines is from our deepest sub consciousness, so deep that it has nothing to do with thoughts anymore, it can be called intent.

I remember yazhi once called it "Point of attention", I think it is the same with intent. My understanding about intent might be erroneous. We don't need thoughts to drink water or move our body, we don't need thoughts to realize we have a body. Because it is so natural for us, we can say that we intented our body, so our body existed. So if we intent not our body, but something else, like a crow, a tiger, we might become a different creature. It might be possible that some shamans can do that.

So my point is, if we believe some timelines very deeply, at the level like we believe we have a body, maybe we can live this timeline. No matter how absurd the timeline is.

So you can't say robert369 is totally wrong, reason or mind is the limit.

But ET , federations and cabal also have their intent. Our intent might not be strong enough to change their behaviors. R369's proposed timeline is partly based on other being's help, but will they help or not, is not something you and I can influence much. R369's proposed timeline kind of rely on ETs.

I would say we believe something different. Let's put ET's help out of our concern. Don't mind what those billions of sheepies do and think anymore, from my observation, I can say that at least 50% of the  sheepies, what they really want is simply not what we want. They love being controlled, being abused, being brainwashed, because these things let them feel secure and stable, they fear the risk of making their own decisions, and they fear freedom.

Instead we believe that we can manipulate our own percerption. Remember Yazhi once said that the ice man climbed the everrest with only a short and walked through Mohave desert with no water? There is a possibility that we can do that too! And maybe we can do much more than what is considered possible.

Thus, we can create or choose a new timeline with some truly awaked human beings who can manifest their percerption and reality. And the timeline will be to our likings.

#2 2022-08-05 03:29:24

mitkobs

Re: Self-importance, intent, timeline

Hi,
self importance in this case you are presenting is the ego in negative connotation. Egoism, egocentrism, service to self only, generally called these days narcissism. Narcissism is pathological and can lead a person to sociopathy and psychopathy.

Service to self only is the root of all evil because this way such person deny the grand reality of everything which is unity. Source is unity. They deny Source which is pathological and is leading to imminent self destruction. Source cannot be denied, this is something impossible and utterly destructive, but with illusions in mind one can have temporal experience of such drastic nihilism.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-05 03:35:47)

#3 2022-08-05 04:25:03

Kahi Harawira

Re: Self-importance, intent, timeline

vincentrrr wrote:

And the timeline will be to our likings.

Well said

Board footer