You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-22 21:52:26

Manifestgirl

Help, Im new, please advise

Hello Everyone,

I'm sooo very happy to have found this forum. I'm currently watching all the videos in order on Cosmic Agency, youtube channel.
I discovered Goshia from Galactic Messages on Gaia, and I was searching to see if there would be a season 2. I never found out
but finding her Youtube channel provided access to the same info so all is well either way. I am here seeking and haven't found
the information given by Swaruu on Autism, specifically the mass increase of children, born perfect, but being
forced to get vaxxed, then developing autism often within hours. I'm on video 81 in the playlist. Can anyone advise if Swaruu did
indeed speak on this topic, or if it's covered in this forum anywhere? Would anyone be kind enough to direct me to it so I can
learn more?

One final question, has Swaruu ever spoken on LLResearch and the channeling of the Ra, Law of One Material? if so can anyone please direct me so I
can learn her perspective on such an important topic as this.

Thank you all in advance, I'm truly happy to have discovered a place where I can learn and discuss matters of most importance to me.
Peace & Richest Blessings to you all.

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#2 2022-08-22 22:00:25

Scott Summers

Re: Help, Im new, please advise

Hi Manifestgirl

Quick answer on autism:

Go to swaruu.org
In the Search Field, type “Autism”
And you’ll find the transcripts where Swaruu touches on autism.

Spoiler alert: You’re right. It’s the child vaxxes.

Here’s a quote from Dr Mayer Eisenstein, MD which corroborates Swaruu:

“40 years ago when I started my practice, only 1 in 10,000 children has autism. Today it’s 1 in 100. What is the only difference we have seen? The inordinate number of vaccines that are being given to children today. My partners and I have over 35,000 patients who have never been vaccinated. You know how many cases of autism we have seen? ZERO, ZERO. I have made this statement for over 40 years: NO VACCINES, NO AUTISM.”

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-08-22 22:10:30)

#3 2022-08-22 22:13:38

Manifestgirl

Hi Scott,

Thank you so very much for getting back to me, I will definitely try that.
Have a wonderful day!

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#4 2022-08-23 03:28:22

mitkobs

Heavy metals, especially super toxic mercury in the vax can cause havoc(blocking pathways) in the neurological system of the body(the brain), that is the main conduit connection with Soul/Source.

#5 2022-08-23 05:40:21

Manifestgirl

can anyone guide me to the site where videos are uploaded or posted requesting help from the Federation and benevolent cosmic family?

#6 2022-08-23 09:20:06

Gosia
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAnvke … 5bw/videos smile

Manifestgirl wrote:

can anyone guide me to the site where videos are uploaded or posted requesting help from the Federation and benevolent cosmic family?

#7 2022-08-23 22:54:09

Manifestgirl

Thank you Thank you Thank you for all do and have done & continue to do Gosia!
I wanted the channel because I have sent a video, I was told by someone on youtube to email it here Cosmic.shine44@gmail.com so I emailed it there a couple of days ago. please confirm if this was the correct email to send it to for posting, as I do not see my video on the channel, it was sent about 4 days ago, maybe it just takes time, just ensuring I sent it where it truly was supposed to go.

Much love!

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-08-23 23:03:57)

#8 2022-08-24 04:24:02

okcs

Manifestgirl wrote:

Thank you Thank you Thank you for all do and have done & continue to do Gosia!
I wanted the channel because I have sent a video, I was told by someone on youtube to email it here Cosmic.shine44@gmail.com so I emailed it there a couple of days ago. please confirm if this was the correct email to send it to for posting, as I do not see my video on the channel, it was sent about 4 days ago, maybe it just takes time, just ensuring I sent it where it truly was supposed to go.

Much love!

That is the correct email address. She posts new videos every few weeks now. She has to watch them first to make sure there are no forbidden words in them, like vax, depopulation, etc.

#9 2022-08-24 04:41:09

Manifestgirl

I'm sure I used the word vax, I didn't realize, I hope she is able to edit or bleep it out. I should have thought about that.
Thank you again, very grateful!

#10 2022-08-24 06:37:55

Outerspace

Manifestgirl wrote:

I'm sure I used the word vax, I didn't realize, I hope she is able to edit or bleep it out. I should have thought about that.
Thank you again, very grateful!

Thank you for your video. And welcome here smile

Last edited by Outerspace (2022-08-24 06:38:54)

#11 2022-08-24 12:20:35

Bigfeet_E

Personally i like to use the term quaxxine wink

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2022-08-24 12:24:33)

#12 2022-08-25 01:53:52

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Personally i like to use the term quaxxine wink

I love that phrase.  Inwill have to use it myself.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#13 2022-08-25 02:14:26

Manifestgirl

Yes, I like that, think I'll be using that one too smile I hope they can work around it so my vid gets posted too.

#14 2022-08-25 03:33:07

Manifestgirl

Yes thank you, I wanted info for the mother of my grandchildren but I doubt she would listen.
I warned her not to get my perfect grandbaby boy vaxxed, and explained why, he wasn't going to school and was under a year old but
programming runs deep in that one, lost in the Matrix, deep, and thinks she knows Everything so you can't tell her anything, Of course within 2 days of her allowing him to be vaxxed, at 8 month old, he stopped making eye contact, began rocking and stopping babbling, no more talking. I told her he had autism.
she continued to deny it for a year before a doctor finally told her, why did it take a doctor an entire year to tell her when I could see signs within 48 hours of the shot? It infuriates me. I wanted info to help but if she doesn't listen I'm not sure what good it would do, guess I wanted to know for myself to see if I could help when my grand is with me.

I'm very happy to be here with all of you, thanks again wink

#15 2022-08-25 07:32:20

mitkobs

After searching the web for "How to Cleanse Heavy Metals from the Body" a lot of results suggest zeolite powder as the best solution.

The natural way of cleansing(how the body automatically deals with cleaning itself from heavy metals) for example, for mercury can take up to 18 years which may be depending on your own level of consciousness and the extent of poisoning. Higher level, less time for cleansing in general.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-25 07:39:55)

#16 2022-08-25 08:54:42

Wooof

I used fresh coriander after the dentist placed an amalgam of mercury in a tooth.

My first symptoms were joint pains on a foot. I couldn't walk. They quickly disappeared. The outcome was fast.
The amalgam were removed too.

I checked that you can add well fresh mixed coriander in the mash for the baby.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-08-25 16:17:36)

#17 2022-08-26 17:10:36

Manifestgirl

"zeolite powder" "fresh coriander"

Thank you both @mitkobs & @wooof I will investigate where I can get both.
I really appreciate this! My grandson thanks you! "well his soul does" big_smile

Much Love, Peace and Richest Blessings! wink

#18 2022-08-28 11:28:59

Du An

Dear Manifestgirl, I am so sorry to hear what happened to your grandchild. Hopefully you will be the light that shines through to the new mom.

Autism is a clear manifestation of everything that is going wrong with earth today, but all of us have suffered toxic assault throughout our stay on this poor, abused planet. I have used the above-suggested remedies of zeolite and coriander for general detoxing of heavy metals (I did not get the papaya shot myself, 70 years of living on a toxic planet is probably similar) and had great results with both of them. Whether you are old or an infant, in detoxing  "slow and mild" is the way to go to avoid a strong Herxheimer reaction.  Both of these substances fit that bill. Of the two, zeolite is probably stronger and can easily be added in powdered form to a child's diet. It would not be a bad idea for the mother to take it too. I'm not a doctor so you would want to research giving zeolite to an infant.

I wish you luck in manifesting an awakening in your daughter/step-daughter. Perhaps success in this early stage will bring her around to the light.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#19 2022-08-30 01:02:43

Manifestgirl

Thank you kindly, I will most definitely be giving it to my grandson, he is now 7, he was given the vaccines before the age of 1 so if I have to put these substances in his food when he is visiting me or my son, then so be it. His mother is hard headed but change is possible, not likely but still possible.
Truly appreciate all who replied, my heart is full to overflowing!

Peace & Blessings to you all!:D

#20 2022-08-31 17:24:09

Brocco

Hello. I am new as well (about 200 videos in) and the most important thing I did was to switch from Youtube to Odysee. Every "controversial" = anti-agenda video is removed from YouTube but stays on Odysee. It is a completely different experience.

#21 2022-08-31 18:02:56

07wideeyes

Brocco wrote:

Hello. I am new as well (about 200 videos in) and the most important thing I did was to switch from Youtube to Odysee. Every "controversial" = anti-agenda video is removed from YouTube but stays on Odysee. It is a completely different experience.

Greetings and welcome Brocco! Yes, I agree, odysee is the way to go. I use it most of the time.

'I'm new, and I've watched 200 videos.' Hey, that's a pretty knowledgeable way to be 'new'! When I started, nearly 2 years ago, it was just about manageable for me to work through the material in fairly linear fashion, but nowadays there's an incredible amount of info.

#22 2022-09-01 02:27:09

Manifestgirl

Gosia wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAnvke … 5bw/videos smile

Manifestgirl wrote:

I submitted a video then had to re-record it because I said some censored words that would have Youtube tag it, so I recorded another. But before it went up I watched Truth about the Federation, posted by @Gosia Apr 25, 2020 because I am going thru the entire playlist in order so that I can be caught up with current activities and not asking dumb questions that have already been answered.

To my dismay, I asked that my new video for Federation assistance not posted yet because it feels pointless to request assistance from the Federation after watching that post. SideNote; Gosia asks the absolute best questions! I love her so much, it's hard to contain, she asks all the questions I want to.

I have so much respect love and admiration for Gosia Robert and the Taygetan team, but I don't understand the suggestion to send a video asking for et assistance after seeing this youtube video. As Swaruu stated, so we can feel like we are doing something?? What good is that really gonna do? Am I missing something? Please...please anyone with some insight regarding this, pls share so I can truly decide if my decision was wise, or just the emotional human in me, throwing a temper tantrum.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
Why have the Taygetans and others pulled away from the Federation, if the fed isn't "the bad guys" so to speak, then why remove your affiliation if overall their position is neutral?
In 2022 are Gosia & Robert still in contact with the Taygetan team or has the Fed Stopped them from communicating with Earth altogether?
Does anyone here on the Forum also feel that it's now useless to send a video asking for cosmic cousins to provide assistance?
Thank You all in advance, much love <3

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-09-01 04:39:18)

#23 2022-09-01 02:29:10

Manifestgirl

Brocco wrote:

I'm honestly shocked Cosmic Agency is still up, and youtube hasnt vanished it, but I'm truly thankful and continue to pray for its protection lol. I will most def check out Odyseey!

Thanks for saying hello @Brocco smile *I'm about 180 videos in*

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-09-04 18:04:08)

#24 2022-09-01 13:28:32

Du An

Manifestgirl wrote:

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
Why have the Taygetans and others pulled away from the Federation, if the fed isn't "the bad guys" so to speak, then why remove your affiliation if overall their position is neutral?
In 2022 are Gosia & Robert still in contact with the Taygetan team or has the Fed Stopped them from communicating with Earth altogether?
Does anyone here on the Forum also feel that it's now useless to send a video asking for cosmic cousins to provide assistance?
Thank You all in advance, much love <3

We all had to face this at one point or another on our personal journey- the GF is not going to help us. In fact their "neutrality" takes the form of regulating the galactic trade in humans. Hard to fathom, I know, but I learned this directly from the GF myself. 

Secondly, the P's are definitely trying to help us but they are only giving us their "personal" piece of the puzzle, which is infinitely helpful in helping us recover our history and understanding the rest of the cosmic picture. Indeed, the group that Gosia and Robert have worked with are one of the few who actually are helping us. But they are not Earthlings/Gaians/Terrans, they are not down here, their bodies are not composed of earth elements and, being more of a military-type operation, are not particularly spiritually oriented. They do not live on Gaia and therefore do not understand the earth as a being like humans can and do. I am grateful for all that Gosia and Robert have provided to us, but I realize it is up to ME, to all starseeds, to find a way to remember our mission here. Every one of us chose to be here and we all came in with a plan. It's up to us to remember it and execute it to the best of our abilities.

What you are seeking can only be found inside you. I'm sure you've heard this a million times but it's true. The only help we will receive is from Gaia's ascended aspect and this must come from a personal relationship between you and her. ET's past and present, along with mainstream religion, want us always "looking up" for help, when the real answers only come from your heart connected to Gaia through your feet.  This is not a popular topic on this forum however, so I'm not going to go into a lot of detail, only to say: Connect with Gaia and establish a personal relationship with her. Stand on bare earth in your bare feet and feel her.  She loves you, she will speak with you if you ask, and she will provide all the answers you seek. You may also enlist the aid of her elemental beings, animals and trees. This is really our only option and this is why it must be human "boots on the ground" who save ourselves by assisting Gaia in establishing and populating her new 5d realm. If you are a starseed, you took a human body and brought with you enhanced DNA and advanced skills. When you identify as a cosmic citizen instead of "just a human," the whole picture becomes much more clear.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#25 2022-09-01 16:11:29

Edith_S

Hi Manifestgirl

it is an encouraging development in the Hyperbaric oxygen treatment of autism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJw5_Qc66ps

https://ahrp.org/board/edward-fogarty/  - and here is some info about this good doctor. Ted Fogarty, who effectively saved brain dead persons, or also autistic, dementia patients by the "art" of the practice of neurological hyperbaric medicine.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-09-01 16:16:14)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Board footer