You are not logged in.

#26 2022-09-01 18:43:25

Manifestgirl

Re: Help, Im new, please advise

Seriously? Brain dead, thats just Amazing!, will def check this out!

Thank You @Edith_S so appreciate this info!!!! Looking forward to sharing it with my son!

Much love!

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#27 2022-09-01 18:50:49

Manifestgirl

Du An wrote:
Manifestgirl wrote:

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
Why have the Taygetans and others pulled away from the Federation, if the fed isn't "the bad guys" so to speak, then why remove your affiliation if overall their position is neutral?
In 2022 are Gosia & Robert still in contact with the Taygetan team or has the Fed Stopped them from communicating with Earth altogether?
Does anyone here on the Forum also feel that it's now useless to send a video asking for cosmic cousins to provide assistance?
Thank You all in advance, much love <3

We all had to face this at one point or another on our personal journey- the GF is not going to help us. In fact their "neutrality" takes the form of regulating the galactic trade in humans. Hard to fathom, I know, but I learned this directly from the GF myself.

That was a beautiful reply, @Du An I felt it with my whole heart, and it resonated loudly. My daughter and I spend a great amount of time with our feet firmly planted on the grass to connect directly with our Divine mother. I've been awake for as long as I can remember so I must be a Starseed and my children as well. I guess as my human just wanted to be able to contribute aid in some physical way so the video seemed like a good idea but I had such mixed feelings after watching that video, it crushed me a lil more than angered me. But with the dawn of a new day, I'm feeling more optimistic and powerful in my own ability to find ways to contribute to waking some of the sleeping and remembering my personal mission.

I so greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective with me, yesterday I was feeling quite low and hurt listening to the dialogue between Gosia and the team.

I'm so happy I found this forum, I feel a lil less alone having others I can discuss my ideas, fears, joys, and concerns with those who actually understand what I'm going thru, really happy there are other starseeds reaching out to help us all find our way back to 5D along with our Divine Mother Gaia.

May Peace and Richest Blessings
be upon you fellow Starseed! smile
Many Thanks!

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#28 2022-09-02 04:04:08

okcs

Manifestgirl wrote:
Gosia wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAnvke … 5bw/videos smile

Manifestgirl wrote:

can anyone guide me to the site where videos are uploaded or posted requesting help from the Federation and benevolent cosmic family?

I submitted a video then had to re-record it because I said some censored words that would have Youtube tag it, so I recorded another. But before it went up I watched Truth about the Federation, posted by @Gosia Apr 25, 2020 because I am going thru the entire playlist in order so that I can be caught up with current activities and not asking dumb questions that have already been answered.

To my dismay, I asked that my new video for Federation assistance not posted yet because it feels pointless to request assistance from the Federation after watching that post. SideNote; Gosia asks the absolute best questions! I love her so much, it's hard to contain, she asks all the questions I want to.

I have so much respect love and admiration for Gosia Robert and the Taygetan team, but I don't understand the suggestion to send a video asking for et assistance after seeing this youtube video. As Swaruu stated, so we can feel like we are doing something?? What good is that really gonna do? Am I missing something? Please...please anyone with some insight regarding this, pls share so I can truly decide if my decision was wise, or just the emotional human in me, throwing a temper tantrum.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
Why have the Taygetans and others pulled away from the Federation, if the fed isn't "the bad guys" so to speak, then why remove your affiliation if overall their position is neutral?
In 2022 are Gosia & Robert still in contact with the Taygetan team or has the Fed Stopped them from communicating with Earth altogether?
Does anyone here on the Forum also feel that it's now useless to send a video asking for cosmic cousins to provide assistance?
Thank You all in advance, much love <3

This is the video about making your videos and it gives the email address in the descriptors below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg7OilVS6_4

If I recall correctly, the Toleka crew informed us that the Federation has rules that they need to give us what we want or they may receive negative karma for it, but there must be record of what we want. So a channel was set up for us to tell the Federation what we want. That way if they don't give us what we want they get to pay the karma for it, according to their strange rules. A lot of people made videos, then Nai'Shara said she thought it was pathetic that people made videos and begged the Federation. After that, very few videos have been posted. The rest of the Toleka crew has not commented further. In my opinion, making the videos is a great way to make a contribution, just don't beg. Keep your dignity. Tell them what you want. For example, I told them I want to live comfortably until I am at least 70 years old, and that I don't ever want to be harassed or bothered by any cabal-controlled entity, and I want the Toleka to have internet access to Gosia and Robert.

So guess which one of us is never going to be audited by one of the new 87,000 IRS agents?

They can let one of their stooges harass me, but if so, they get the karma and the harassment back in some way, according to their twisted idea of how they see things. I said I don't want any harmful aerosols sprayed above me, so if they do chemtrails above me, they will get karma from it. If they deny the Toleka internet access, they will get the karma and their communications will be blocked with someone they would like to hear from. They get to dance around trying to keep me alive until age 70, or they get the karma from it, which would probably include an early death.

basically it is a small investment of time with a massive potential return for us if it is true. Make sure to ask for a million dollars to be deposited in your bank account.

I was actually running an experiment with it too. I said I don't ever want to be censored, particularly by You Tube, and then I created a vaccine channel on you tube, and in the future I will post videos on it that should totally be censored. We will see if they censor them. The Federation is really slow, it will take a long time for them to log the info, and then have a council meeting about it, and then tell you tube to let me post what ever I want without censorship. If not, they pay the karma and they get censored themselves.

You don't have to show your face in the video if you don't want to. They can verify it is you just from your voice.

Last edited by okcs (2022-09-02 04:24:36)

#29 2022-09-02 05:00:47

Manifestgirl

Thank you, that was very informative, i didn't beg, just asked to send assistance but I'm going to do another insisting they stop the lies and tell the damn truth to everyone, stop perpetuating the lies under the guise of help and actually disclose the entire full truth. if people stay stuck in their fantasy of lies let them but the federation has the means to prove the truth and it should be done because it is the correct moral thing to do. even telling humans they are creating their own monsters, all of it.

I will post one, I pray it is seen by those above the 5D Federation and forces them to tell the truth,
thanks for replying.
Much Love

#30 2022-09-02 09:34:47

07wideeyes

Even if the Federation don't see the videos or take any notice, don't you think that the very act of doing it, the positive energy involved and transmitted, is a good thing, makes a difference? I do. It's like some artists. They create, whether or not lots of people are going to look at their paintings. They do it because it's what they do, and because it's a 'good thing'.

#31 2022-09-02 16:20:27

Manifestgirl

Yes absolutely! I will indeed proceed, regardless of the outcome!

Much Love!

#32 2022-09-04 16:50:32

Manifestgirl

07wideeyes wrote:

Even if the Federation don't see the videos or take any notice, don't you think that the very act of doing it, the positive energy involved and transmitted, is a good thing, makes a difference? I do. It's like some artists. They create, whether or not lots of people are going to look at their paintings. They do it because it's what they do, and because it's a 'good thing'.

Hello 07wideeyes, UPDATED!
****Finally getting some feedback on my thread , but please feel free to offer any info you may have as well.****

Thank you again for your reply. Hopefully, my video will be uploaded soon.
Given you are a moderator here, you obviously know your way around this forum, I'm seeking a lil direction
with some info I've seen a lot of on telegram but haven't received any feedback yet on my thread regarding it.

Here's a copy of it below, can you tell me if you know anything about this, or is there a thread already discussing it that I just haven't found yet?

"Has Anyone ever heard of this SAM or TLS = The Light System"
I'm curious if you or anyone knows what's up with this guy, or TLS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz4uYJhy9X0 
<less than a 2 min vid>

I find it Strange that he took the name of Gosia's Gaia Series and claims to channel Pleiadians, so if people Google Galactic Messages looking for her, maybe they'll get SAM instead?

Just has me scratching my head... I'm not a big believer in coincidence.
Here's another where he is discussing TLS, are there any threads on this forum that offer opinions about said organization?
https://youtu.be/Z-dHVGcBymM

Seriously I would Appreciate any feedback.

Much Love!

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-09-04 17:41:56)

#33 2022-09-04 17:26:56

Du An

07wideeyes wrote:

I like this answer very much, 07wideeyes. Creating is what we do and it is a very good thing, obviously coveted by the beings who cannot create at all or they would not have taken control of all aspects of our creative energy. Getting published, becoming famous, making tons of money... it's all corrupted by greed and ego and it's going away. Thus we are freed to write books, poetry, make music, paint, whatever, without conforming to some AI notion of art or censorship, and it all goes into our akashic record: our personal, eternal quantum soul journal.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#34 2022-09-04 17:32:28

Manifestgirl

I loved that answer toooo!

#35 2022-09-04 19:04:00

Du An

MG, I've been thinking a lot about your video and the intent behind it because it brings up a major dilemma we are all facing... how to create and guide the future of earth and humans in general.  There are some critical points of information I received from my higher self, who is a 9th dimensional Arcturian and member of the Arcturian High Council (I am merely her human avatar.) She is not a voting member of the GF directly, but obviously the Arcturian High Council has a representative member on the GF and that representative relays all GF information to its members. It's a rather complicated hierarchy but not much different from human hierarchies because we learned our organizational formats from ETs, i.e. ships, captains, commanders, fleets, councils and so forth. 

Anyway, to get to the point, the GF does not micromanage on an individual level. It does not take requests or input from individuals, nor does it care about individual entities (like you and me) because there are trillions of them and that is not their purpose. That's why there is a representative hierarchy in place. For that reason your video would not be viewed, at least by them. (I'm pretty sure this was covered at one time by the Tays.) 

That said, your intentions are noted and relayed by your higher self to whatever hierarchy it is part of, meaning if you are a starseed you are represented already simply by being here as a volunteer to earth during this particular cycle.  It's really important, if one identifies as being a starseed, to connect with their star family, understand your heritage, strive to remember anything you can about your pre-life plan and mission goals, and have a close telepathic relationship with your higher self. That should be on everyone's To-Do List if they haven't done so already.

I believe the topic of higher selves came up in a Swaruu chat during The Papayas, where she said the Federation decided not to "take the pulse" of what humans wanted, instead they would seek each individual's soul intent (vote) via their higher selves because it was becoming apparent to them that humans were too damaged to even process informed consent. To an extent this is true enough and made sense to me, but it really angered a lot of people. However, "the Federation decreed" and that was that. This confirmed what I'd already heard from my higher self, and in fact, the reason I still watch Gosia's videos after all these years is because they often confirm what I've already learned from my higher self. My HS told me on the very day the earth went on lockdown that a papaya would be forthcoming and "to take or not to take" was basically our vote (but it could be overridden under certain circumstances.)

Bottom line: whatever intention you set forth on a soul level is recorded in your akash. Other than whatever direct action we take here as avatars, this is really the only "vote" we have at this point, but it's a huge one.

#36 2022-09-04 19:48:53

Manifestgirl

Du An wrote:

MG, I've been thinking a lot about your video and the intent behind it because it brings up a major dilemma we are all facing... how to create and guide the future of earth and humans in general.  There are some critical points of information I received from my higher self, who is a 9th dimensional Arcturian and member of the Arcturian High Council (I am merely her human avatar.) She is not a voting member of the GF directly, but obviously the Arcturian High Council has a representative member on the GF and that representative relays all GF information to its members. It's a rather complicated hierarchy but not much different from human hierarchies because we learned our organizational formats from ETs, i.e. ships, captains, commanders, fleets, councils and so forth.

WOWZERS Du An, this was beyond informative. I have been trying to connect with my higher self to receive clearer contact through my meditations but sadly haven't been successful yet. Other than setting the intention while meditation I don't really know what else I can do. I strongly believe I am a Starseed because as a toddler, I'm speaking of being 2-3 years old, I have very strong memories of understanding wayyy more than my 2 yr old self should have, and although I didn't have the words to articulate it, I believed Everyone religious in my family was crazy and I grew up in a very very religious family and I instinctively repelled religion, all of them. I had nightmares for years, serious night terrors, and felt out of place with my very loving family. I had no understanding of those feelings until I was in my 20's. I'd be interested in hearing How you actually communicate with your HS? Like what's your process, because I'm certain it would be helpful to me.

I'm on video 189 of the  playlist and the more I watch, the more I feel like the personal video and petition is useless so I really hope you're spot on with your assessment of this situation. I just can't help but feel like we need to do more but likely nothing we do outwardly will have much effect.

So appreciate your input and the opportunity to expand my consciousness by learning from other varied perspectives. I reallly enjoy it.

Thank you again Du An, Much love! big_smile

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-09-05 15:48:27)

#37 2022-09-05 19:03:50

Du An

Manifestgirl wrote:
Du An wrote:

WOWZERS Du An, this was beyond informative. I have been trying to connect with my higher self to receive clearer contact through my meditations but sadly haven't been successful yet. Other than setting the intention while meditation I don't really know what else I can do. I strongly believe I am a Starseed because as a toddler, I'm speaking of being 2-3 years old, I have very strong memories of understanding wayyy more than my 2 yr old self should have, and although I didn't have the words to articulate it, I believed Everyone religious in my family was crazy and I grew up in a very very religious family and I instinctively repelled religion, all of them. I had nightmares for years, serious night terrors, and felt out of place with my very loving family. I had no understanding of those feelings until I was in my 20's. I'd be interested in hearing How you actually communicate with your HS? Like what's your process, because I'm certain it would be helpful to me.

I'm on video 189 of the  playlist and the more I watch, the more I feel like the personal video and petition is useless so I really hope you're spot on with your assessment of this situation. I just can't help but feel like we need to do more but likely nothing we do outwardly will have much effect.

So appreciate your input and the opportunity to expand my consciousness by learning from other varied perspectives. I reallly enjoy it.

Thank you again Du An, Much love! big_smile

You're most welcome, MG. I really can't guide you very well about how I connected with my higher self because I trained as a shaman with a Dakota medicine woman and used that training to open the channel. I can say that everyone has a plan when they incarnate and that plan is compiled with the help of your guides and your higher self, whose purpose is to guide you 24/7 to achieve the goals you set for yourself in that life plan. Every intuition you receive forwards that plan, your free will determines whether you listen and act on it, or not.  If you have good intuition, realize this is where it comes from, ask for more guidance and expect it, ask direct questions and expect answers. Even if they are not immediately forthcoming, trust they will come.

A few days ago I asked my higher self to provide me with information related to your original question regarding your grandchild and this was provided today:

https://eraoflight.com/2022/09/05/dose- … fter-mrna/

#38 2022-09-05 19:51:09

Manifestgirl

Wow, so grateful. Will take your advice as far as instinct goes, being more trusting of it and not second guessing myself when I get impulses and insights. I do feel I get answers when I ask with total expectation to receive answers, guess I didn't consider the answers were coming from my higher self, makes sense.

I read the info on the link you generously provided, so this link provided detoxing from the cv19shot (MRNA). Is it the same as all other vax given? Especially the ones that caused Autism? My grandson developed it after the MMR vax.

Again, I'm truly grateful for the info shared.
Much love to you!

#39 2022-09-05 20:07:45

Du An

Manifestgirl wrote:

Wow, so grateful. Will take your advice as far as instinct goes, being more trusting of it and not second guessing myself when I get impulses and insights. I do feel I get answers when I ask with total expectation to receive answers, guess I didn't consider the answers were coming from my higher self, makes sense.

I read the info on the link you generously provided, so this link provided detoxing from the cv19shot (MRNA). Is it the same as all other vax given? Especially the ones that caused Autism? My grandson developed it after the MMR vax.

Again, I'm truly grateful for the info shared.
Much love to you!

Well I can't say for sure, but it is my understanding that the spike protein has been and is still being "tested" in many vaccines over the years and certainly focusing on the food suggestions, like bananas and the vegetable suggestions, cannot hurt. Holistically speaking, any type of detoxing is beneficial after any type of vaccine, chemical or pharmaceutical exposure and this list is particularly helpful because it has dosages and comes in a handy chart form.

Yep, second guessing is a killer. I try never to do it. LOL

#40 2022-09-05 22:52:03

Manifestgirl

ok, will do,

Much Thanks from the bottom of my happy heart! big_smile

Board footer