You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-06 07:37:54

arkangel

So is this what you would consider a download?

The other night I was between wake and sleep, that place where I seem to have no control but can remember things from. I can remember a flood of images that felt like they were coming to me and going past so fast I couldn't make any of them out. I also felt my eyes twitching side to side while the images passed.

Nothing seems to be different, not remembering or seeing anything new.

#2 2022-09-06 08:27:22

Bucegi

Re: So is this what you would consider a download?

arkangel wrote:

The other night I was between wake and sleep, that place where I seem to have no control but can remember things from. I can remember a flood of images that felt like they were coming to me and going past so fast I couldn't make any of them out. I also felt my eyes twitching side to side while the images passed.

where exactly did we say something about "download"? what is a download? is it new age terminology?

#3 2022-09-06 10:12:23

07wideeyes

From my understanding, the word 'download' is used to describe the experience of receiving information which seems to come from outside your normal everyday sense of who you are - from 'outside'. It's most often used for information that is expanding your sense of reality. I have known times when I just know that it's happening, stuff is coming in, new information, though I may not be conscious of what that info is until later - or ever. Sometimes downloads are obvious, sometimes less so. The time you speak of, arkangel, between the waking and sleeping states, is prime time for downloads to occur. Whether your experience is a download or not, probably only you can decide.

#4 2022-09-06 11:37:34

07wideeyes

You have a heavy-duty conspiracy view, Genoveva! Ha ha. What are referred to as 'downloads' do happen. Whether it is of nefarious or benevolent intent and/or effect will depend on the source of that download. More to say on that..... when I get round to writing something about David Icke's new book.  I have actually heard people who are certainly not love-and-lighters use the term. Some people just like modern terminology, I guess.

The Matrix can go ahead with its brainwashing linguistic programmes (more computer-based language!) but it cannot control the outcome, which depends on the intelligence or stupidity of the recipients - to us, human beings in the main.

#5 2022-09-06 12:14:10

arkangel

I used the term 'download' because I didnt really know what else to call it, I dont mind what words are used but I simply didnt have the vocabulary to describe it otherwise I guess.

#6 2022-09-06 13:14:32

Kahi Harawira

Downloads

From what I understand, they are deeply personal and rarely shared with others.

They can come in many forms and overlap with many other things which cannot be termed as downloads, such as communication with others not here or messages from them or from those just those passing through. Like psychics and other forms of telepathic communication, they never share what they see or what they know with others or if they do, only with those who keep their secrets.

This extraordinary ability to network enables them to talk directly with whales, dolphins, animals and sometimes even birds but it can hardly be classified as a download as such. This includes being aware of higher frequency beings that can walk through doors that I myself would put in the extraterrestrial realm that can perhaps be classified as an off planet contact, interaction or experience. But not even that could be considered a download if it is just being considered a little unusual, but completely normal event.

When these people dream accessing the ether, they can go anywhere and often do, on the planet or even to other planets, wherever their attention takes them. Wherever and Whenever. All normal and a part of everyday life 24/7. They just simply live with it and are sometimes constantly telling others that no-one else can see to go away or greeting them as they come within range. These are extraordinary people who hide amongst us never revealing their gifts and abilities to others for the most obvious of reasons.

I am describing my wife and have come to trust in what she knows sometimes helping interpret what she sees or where she has been. So I suppose on a list of probabilities, that downloads do exist but for the above reasons, it doesn't appear that I have any need for them.

#7 2022-09-06 15:06:54

Du An

arkangel wrote:

I have had a few of these, sometimes in digital format, sometimes in geometric symbols. The information does seem to "disappear." I'll explain my view of that in a sec.

In lieu of tossing the entire topic into the new age BS dustbin, once again we have to use our personal discernment. I don't ascribe to putting everything woo woo into a hat and throwing it away, that's just too simplistic for this level we are playing on. It's also easy to just ignore it all and call it MKUltra programming. The borg doesn't care which dustbin you put it into as long as you aren't using the information you receive. Also it bears consideration that those who put anything "new age" into a dustbin simply are not going down that timeline themselves, which is fine, doesn't mean that applies to the rest of us actively using said information.  If I'm engaging with a timeline, I far prefer the new age one over the MLUltra one. 

Having stated my POV...  those periods of what you are calling downloads, that's also what I call them. The information comes in as light language, makes no sense to the mind because it is intended for DNA activation and/or for the part of your energy/mental body that holds information not yet processable by the mind. You may have noticed that your brain is not storing memory the way it used to; that's related to the electromagnetic changes taking place on earth. We're moving from cassette tape minds to the quantum field and your DNA needs upgrading for this process.  We've all had the experience of being asked, "Who sang X song ?" and not being able to recall the memory right away, but then it just pops into your mind later. What is this about? It's about learning to access memory from your energy/mental body. The longer you are on earth, the more information stored in your brain, the more you can think of your energy/memory body as a sort of off-site data storage facility that will be unlocking as you proceed through the energetic changes coming.

It doesn't hurt us to explore Woo Woo World with an open mind. No matter what explanation one ascribes to, you have to admit this planet is undergoing some pretty far out sheet.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#8 2022-09-06 15:20:53

Jupiter 9

arkangel wrote:

I used the term 'download' because I didnt really know what else to call it, I dont mind what words are used but I simply didnt have the vocabulary to describe it otherwise I guess.

But you didn't use the term 'download'!

Guys am I in another timeline? What is going on here, you are all gaslighting me. Haha

Do you mean that you used that term in another post?

Edit: I solved the mystery everyone. S/he used that term in the title! Hahaha

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-09-06 15:27:44)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#9 2022-09-06 17:35:50

Du An

Genoveva wrote:

After reading Kahi's posting, it reminds me why the word download always bothered me. And probably always will.

And yes, it's just a word, after all. We don't have a dedicated term, so we use this one.

It bothers me because semantically it is suggesting that the person who gets the information is... what? A drone? A piece of hard drive? A receptacle?

Whatever occurs during an event like this, it is far from a "download". Hence, it is a term that it was introduced with malicious intent. This term is misleading the person into thinking that they are little and limited.

In actuality, this is far from the truth! You are not limited, you access the info that it's eternally there, through your consciousness, awareness, focus. This is because you resonate with that specific frequency, and that's that! Nobody is gifting you with anything! It's your level of awareness that is giving you access to that layer. And definitely nobody can take it away from you. That's if you don't allow external influences to trick you into withdrawing your perceptive abilities.

But if you think that you are this little entity who receives crumbs of info, well, that's what you keep manifesting for yourself.

Memory is not stored by your body or by your brain. Memory is stored in the fabric of the universe. Some call it ether, some call it akasha, etc. What belongs to you is the ability to access it.

I'm thinking of a funny scenario... if memory was stored at the bearer, can you imagine how big would be the head of someone who lives for aeons?

I don't understand how one would get so triggered by semantics and then have the opinion that this event would cause someone to think they are little or limited, or a "drone." This is a ridiculous assumption. In fact, it is quite the opposite, it's very expansive and a fascinating experience, particularly when you know exactly where it's coming from.  Since you never had an actual experience of this yourself, I'll rest on that.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#10 2022-09-06 18:43:27

Yankee

The term download makes sense to me. Robert Monroe used the term ROTE, Related Organized Thought Energy. Also called a thought ball. You get a whole bunch of related info at once to explain a concept or whatever.

As far as what you experienced with the images, I don't know exactly what it is or why it happens that way. I believe it's your way of exploring your expanded awareness, and if you focus on repeating that kind of experience then things should start becoming less of a mess and more perceptible. I encourage you to keep at it, because that's right up my alley! Anyway maybe you did receive a download and it's on a different level that you can't perceive/remember right now. Or maybe it was as chaotic as it looked and didn't amount to anything but is still a good sign and you just need to practice. Just some ideas.

Last edited by Yankee (2022-09-06 18:47:04)

#11 2022-09-07 01:36:22

Kahi Harawira

Electromagnetic frequencies have a lot to do with an enormous range of physical structures that make up any kind of mass down to the atomic level. In fact it includes everything we might consider to be the substance of “life” here on Earth which is itself as a whole, is contained within an overall governing matrix emanating from the Andromedan moon.

Although we are here occupying part of this space within it, we ourselves are not from it or even a part of it, although we do rely on elements within this density to be able to remain here. Things like neurons which translate incoming messages and DNA which sustains the vehicle that we occupy. Both of which is susceptible to electromagnetic changes of frequency, as well as being simultaneously subjected to the dominant frequency principle. In other words the electromagnetic injection and mass media.

This light language is something that we are all familiar with because we are all (within our heavily armored body/vehicles) are made of and are of the same substance or the same frequency. We do receive these communications or drawdowns from the ether but are trained by the matrix to dismiss such things as irrelevant fantasies, and to be disregarded as such. And after a lifetime of ignoring such things, the difficulties of re-establishing contact becomes that much harder to the extent that what is both normal and natural, might very well be considered as a download.

The ever questioning ego is the main inhibitor, the I and the me. Which will always seek its own survival. Its good to have in some situations but in others, it is not. In cases of resistance it is called downloads. In other cases it is not.

#12 2022-09-09 10:22:01

Bucegi

arkangel wrote:

oh yea sorry, i have been a bit attacky because of the 10 fake posts i read earlier that day by some very new members of the forum. sorry

Board footer