You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-06 20:39:46

Jupiter 9

Starseed, You Were Not Afraid Before You Came Here.

This is a 11 min channeled message, and even if you don't fully resonate with some of the message, it's worth watching it for the music, I love the music selection, I believe there is some Hans Zimmer in there.

I believe those of us that are more "sensitive"/"empaths" than the average Starseed will like it.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-09-06 20:45:58)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2022-09-06 20:44:51

Jupiter 9

Re: Starseed, You Were Not Afraid Before You Came Here.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2022-09-06 20:58:53

Jupiter 9

And this is one more I wanna share

Starseeds Come To Earth For Two Reasons

#4 2022-09-06 21:49:30

Yankee

The domain must be no longer owned by the original owner. It redirects to a virus site. I was looking for a transcript I can read quicker.

#5 2022-09-07 13:56:28

Jupiter 9

Yes, their last post on YouTube is 2 years ago too.

#6 2022-09-10 00:03:15

Manifestgirl

Jupiter wrote:

This is a 11 min channeled message, and even if you don't fully resonate with some of the message, it's worth watching it for the music, I love the music selection, I believe there is some Hans Zimmer in there.

I believe those of us that are more "sensitive"/"empaths" than the average Starseed will like it.

Enjoy!

Not exactly sure why, but I was full-on sobbing within the first 3 mins.
One of the reasons I love this forum is that I can discuss, ask questions and learn about subjects I can't really discuss with anyone else in my life without being given the side eye. I don't worry what yall think about me, because in many ways you're just like me wink

Thanks so much for sharing that beautiful message!

Have a great weekend!
And stay cool yall ...
We are on fire in S. Cali, literally on fire, this heat (102 in WLA) is unlike anything I've witnessed since moving here in 1990.

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2022-09-10 00:08:00)

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#7 2022-09-17 01:27:47

Jupiter 9

I too still haven't found people offline with whom I can freely discuss about these subjects. Like any online Starseed/Spiritual group the CA groups have their issues but due to the quality of the information they attract amazing people. So at least we have found one great online hub full of amazing people where we can be ourselves and talk about these things freely. smile

I see that the heat wave there is over so you can get back to being cool again. smile (We reached up to 46C/115F degrees in some areas this August here in Greece.)

#8 2022-09-17 02:38:12

Manifestgirl

Yes, thank goodness, much appreciate the normal LA weather, 80 degrees during the day, 70's evenings.
Ahh Greece, my dream is to visit that beautiful place one day.

Much love! big_smile

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

Board footer