You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-06 23:44:34

Spirit

Final post for a while.

I will just leave this here, as a final thought from me, for a while.

The first being, that drops all pretense of external authority and comes down to meet me face to face via direct, open, honest and self evident contact, with zero  fear, doubt, worry, expectation and the like, will forever have my utmost respect and love. Yes, this is an open call and offer from me. You can find me in Toronto Ontario Canada, and I think that should be more than sufficient to hone in on my exact location.

I have had a few encounters in daytime, during waking life, but they were far too short. One happened on a bus ride, where the back of the bus in front of mine had a young girl sitting down, and me and her connected, while reality around us slowed down, if not completely stopped. Another encounter happened while crossing the street, and a very tall and blonde women, walked right past me and we faced each other, briefly, and connected. Both times there was a knowing feeling of "I know what you are thinking, the answer is yes". What was I thinking? I'll leave you all to figure that one out ^_^.

Ask Gaia for permission, and come find me if you truly desire it. If these daytime encounters are any indication, then it certainly is possible for this to happen. Note that if you are from a "Federation", then feel free to do as you desire, and ask them as well. That being said, I have zero interest in meeting you unless you personally desire it, just to be clear so that someone isn't sent down, on an order or anything.

Final note, I will know if you are lying and or messing with me, and will banish you from my life and reality, as a consequence, so don't even try it as it is simply a waste of your time.

That's all, for a while.

Love,
Spirit.

#2 2022-09-07 11:31:40

07wideeyes

Re: Final post for a while.

I wish you well in whatever and wherever next, Spirit. I note that you write '..... for a while....' and I would like to see you back on the forum at some time. You have written some substantial, and sometimes beautiful, posts of late, which I thank you for.

I have a cousin in Toronto. Sadly, he is of such a frequency that I don't think he will be able to even see you there on the bus....

#3 2022-09-07 14:53:17

Bigfeet_E

I can recognise similar thoughts regarding part of your first alinea, the 3rd and the 4th (skipping the first sentence), but IF this would ever happen i'm not sure if i will still be alive.

Wish you well, Spirit.

#4 2022-09-07 15:24:35

Jupiter 9

07wideeyes wrote:

I wish you well in whatever and wherever next, Spirit. I note that you write '..... for a while....' and I would like to see you back on the forum at some time. You have written some substantial, and sometimes beautiful, posts of late, which I thank you for.

Wideeyes said pretty much what I wanted to say so I won't repeat it.

And I have faith/trust that if it's the right "divine timing" someone will contact you. If noone answers the call then probably the "divine timing" is not right.

You say "for a while" so I am just go ahead and welcome you back now since whenever you return it will be the same NOW anyway haha smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2022-09-07 15:34:01

Jupiter 9

Bigfeet_E wrote:

I can recognise similar thoughts regarding part of your first alinea, the 3rd and the 4th (skipping the first sentence), but IF this would ever happen i'm not sure if i will still be alive.

Wish you well, Spirit.

Are you speaking using some secret code that only the people that know the code can decipher what you are saying to Spirit? hihi smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-09-07 15:35:55)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2022-09-07 15:42:14

Jupiter 9

Oh I see... the Bigfeet is dutch(?) I broke your code now I can read your message to Spirit hihihi smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-09-07 15:44:42)

#7 2022-09-07 15:50:39

Bigfeet_E

Close ... flemish ( vlaams - vlaanderen , northern part of belgium) actually. The language is the same, but a world of difference in pronounciation. Is 'alinea' not an english word ? I guess not, paragraph then, exsqueez me.

#8 2022-09-08 21:26:40

Jupiter 9

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Close ... flemish ( vlaams - vlaanderen , northern part of belgium) actually. The language is the same, but a world of difference in pronounciation. Is 'alinea' not an english word ? I guess not, paragraph then, exsqueez me.

smile

Board footer