You are not logged in.

#226 2023-05-26 06:18:09

mitkobs

Re: Exposition of narcissism

Unconscious mind is so powerful because it is Source but denied and rejected. Of course when we deny and reject other people we have personal reasons. Reasons can be in the range from very low vibration to the highest vibration - from pure egotistical and personal to Source level all loving and accepting. How Source can deny and reject one could ask. Is not Source that deny and reject but a individualized soul making choices. Source is giving the mirror effect to every soul, to every action, thought, word, intent. And it is happening automatically, not that Source is engaged to do a mirroring effect to every soul, it is frequency bounded automatically. Frequency lead to similar frequencies by the nature of what we are as Source, by the all is one principle. 

This is why unconscious is so powerful, it literally recreates the world how we detect it here and now with our senses.

Source cannot be denied in rejected by any means, only as illusory temporal perception. And Source is so powerful that it is impossible to grasp with our limited mind right now. But we can witness this power all around us in everything.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-26 06:23:44)

#227 2023-05-28 07:11:27

mitkobs

Trying to deny Source is like trying to block the path of a monster flood stream of water with a single straw. I am always amazed when witness how arrogant are some people that are denying Source, it is both tragic and comic in the same time.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-28 07:20:05)

#228 2023-05-29 07:28:07

mitkobs

The problems of the Starseeds, the new topic from Mari is also what I think a lot and I see it in my own little human experience. The biggest problem is the isolation, loneliness, feeling of abandonment, not belonging, not having people close enough and friendly to speak with, not be able to express yourself properly, it is like no one is listening sometimes. You feel alone with yourself and there is no one else around similar to you. You hear only your own thoughts, you talk with yourself with your own mind. You do not fit into social groups easily, you do not comply to social widely accepted norms. You have your own special things going on. It is like you are one man or woman army. The hardest thing is to find and hold purpose in such conditions. I find it in little things and I find it in being grateful for the smallest things that are in my reach.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-29 07:29:46)

#229 2023-05-30 07:24:56

mitkobs

The main differences between cabal's communism and cosmic holistic society.

If someone is tempted to have communism political system established by the supervision of the cabal have to know in what mess they will end up if they wanted initially a system of freedom, brotherhood and equality(like it is promoted). 

Cabal is in control on top always. It does not happen their removal and nationalization of their assets because they are the original initiators of this system and are paying all the expenses of the setup revolution which is converting the political system.

It is a system of control like the capitalism. On top is the cabal dictating the rules and the conditions of its internal and external working. Cabal is electing the government puppet officials like in capitalism(imperialism masked as democracy).

Communism is something like a working slavery camp, like a cult of work. People have to work until the set goals are met and production is manufactured(which never ends).

All the revenues of this mass production go to the state and state are the elite government officials appointed by the cabal. It is a form of national capitalism. Workers receive salaries that are close to the poverty line ensuring their survival but not their well being in entirety. Government officials are more equal than the regular people and enjoy luxurious freer life.

The state is controlling everything starting with all the national resources. Control of the money. Closed borders and special control of who and what is leaving and entering the country. Total control of the information. Propaganda is what is distributed as information by the mass medias.

Collectivism, which means to live together in tight close communities with many other people and sharing communal services with them. A little to no privacy is possible. People are joined together randomly and you can end up with antipathic obnoxious people sharing your whole life with them. 

Web of snitches who are spying on everyone and writing reports for the secret police. Secret police is functioning to repress the "slave" working class if happens to aspire any freedom going beyond what is permitted.

So long with the slogan of freedom, brotherhood and equality. The slogan is just gaslighting.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-30 07:32:57)

#230 2023-05-30 19:06:04

StarDeity
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

The problems of the Starseeds, the new topic from Mari is also what I think a lot and I see it in my own little human experience. The biggest problem is the isolation, loneliness, feeling of abandonment, not belonging, not having people close enough and friendly to speak with, not be able to express yourself properly, it is like no one is listening sometimes. You feel alone with yourself and there is no one else around similar to you. You hear only your own thoughts, you talk with yourself with your own mind. You do not fit into social groups easily, you do not comply to social widely accepted norms. You have your own special things going on. It is like you are one man or woman army. The hardest thing is to find and hold purpose in such conditions. I find it in little things and I find it in being grateful for the smallest things that are in my reach.

Mitkobs if you are a Starseed you do have people who listen to you from beyond the 3D matrix.
Speak to them like speaking to your best friend.
In time you will notice them.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-06-01 18:00:29)

#231 2023-05-30 19:47:06

mitkobs

Sure. From beyond with whoever you are associated with, they are with you in mind. It is difficult to say in such internal conversations what are your own thoughts and imagination and what is coming from your peers. Probably it does not matter, like I say always here, the truthful helpful information is what is important not from who exactly is been sent.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-30 19:48:18)

#232 2023-05-31 06:52:00

mitkobs

Continuing with the illusion of the communism.

Materialism-atheism-materialistic science is the main belief system. No spirituality and religion are tolerated. They are treated as dissidents and enemies of the party.

Cult about the political leader figure raised to the point of deification. Leader is presented like a sun, perfect in every way and if someone dare to say something bad publicly for the leader is repressed heavily. In true this leader is often a mass murderer who gives orders to eliminate a lot of people deemed as enemies of the party.

People do not have much of civil rights. Have to obey the communist party, work diligently their whole life until pension and do whatever are the party agendas.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-31 06:54:46)

#233 2023-06-01 06:29:46

mitkobs

Continuing with my turn on the topic of starseed problems.

Because starseeds are different in mind and they are not fitting into groups and into individual relationships as well with different in mind people, starseeds often are becoming reclusive, distant, close guarded to themselves, living into own comforting reality. There could be disappointment, hurt and even grudges from other people because they do not meet our expectations that are typically higher - requirements, high standards, emotionality, interests. Or other people have their materialistic and superficial high requirements that are not OK with us. Also regular people can be quite cruel and exploitative towards starseeds. Then with having busyness with all kind of people of the whole spectrum you as a starseed learn approaches and tactics. You learn to defend yourself from psychological and physical manipulation. You learn to sense people from far just with seeing them or listen how they talk, how they express themselves. You becoming very efficient in recognizing who is who and what they want. You develop thick skin, careless attitude, emotional detachment towards those who deserve such treatment. It is a matter of survival and keeping your own mind sane to establish own safety boundaries and to be very careful with who you get closer and from who you have to run away.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-01 06:36:27)

#234 2023-06-01 14:29:25

mitkobs

Why people are blinded and want or wanted communism to replace capitalism or monarchy.

There are two type of people who want this. First type are the political corrupt marionettes financed and hired by the cabal to overthrow the current power system and to replace it with new one. Other type are the poor deprived lower classes who hate the rich and live for some kind of revenge against the rich privileged classes who are exploiting them as labor force and paying them low wages.

But what actually these poor deprived classes receive when the system is changed. They continue to be poor but to be fair have to say that they have more security overall. The party thinks about everything in life. The people do not need to think about survival anymore or living in misery and to be exploited heavily by the upper classes. They now are exploited heavily by the communist party. The party provides housing, transportation, work for everyone, food, free health care, free education, a lot of free communal services. But to acquire anything substantial like apartments, cars, appliances people have to wait for many years.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-01 14:33:01)

#235 2023-06-02 05:56:23

mitkobs

Benefits of starseeds being incarnated in low vibration reality

Expansion of the soul. This what the Soul wants more than anything else.

When you live hard life in difficult conditions, when you experience all kind of suffering you are prompted to be active and resourceful. You start to think more and better, you search ways and solutions, you get new ideas, all this will lead you eventually to more expanded states of mind.

Suffering have many faces and experiences - spiritual/mental and physical. This is why so many ET starseeds dare to incarnate in this hard reality and this is one of the main reasons UFOP want to keep it this way, low vibration and underdeveloped.

#236 2023-06-02 18:27:40

mitkobs

Communism can be seen as transitional stage from hardcore materialistic egoism to more caring about others state of mind if everything negative that I wrote above for communism was non existent. And if was not invention of the cabal.
The problem is not the set political system but the mentality of people in mass. Like I already said many times in this forum if we have people like Taygetans on Earth things will start to shape very fast and efficient toward clear way of societal change. But we do not have such people in mass. We have some starseeds here and there spread out all over the globe distant from each other talking different languages, having different life situations. For holistic society the people are the first and most important factor. Then you need land, a planet, a zone free of negative regressive presence that can stay long time this way. And to stay this way have to be hidden or undiscoverable from everyone regressive and negative. Then the people themselves will make the society according to their state of consciousness. They will make it fair, just, working, efficient, comfortable, enjoyable.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-03 05:22:19)

#237 2023-06-03 05:36:01

mitkobs

There is a modern version of communism lurking around with NWO agenda of the cabal. It will have all the features of already known and experienced communism but will go on another level of control, with digital AI slavery in place. At least that what one can predict from the moves of the political class that are clearly shown to the public and everything else shown in movies, video games, books, in popular modern culture taken as science fiction. It is transhumanism, robotization and so on. I wonder if this course of events is propelled to existence will it be the end of incarnating of starseeds and real souls on Earth. Because who will want to live in such soul crushing sterile soulless reality and what will be the benefits of living in constant terror. UFOP have to ask theimselves if they want to turn the planet into digital concentration camp with letting a bunch of satanists have their way.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-03 05:38:35)

#238 2023-06-03 19:05:02

mitkobs

I like to add to today's Mari video about the places with low vibration turning to be potential danger to starseeds. Me myself feel uncomfortable when going through the center of the town where big crowds of people pass regularly, also shopping centers, supermarkets, cafes, beaches anywhere where there are a lot of people, vanity fair display like, energy for me feels dense, similar when you are high in the mountain and is hard to breath. When I go to a supermarket I am very fast with shopping and simply have to get out of there. Most free feel out in the nature where there is no one around. Too bad that where I am there is no so much good pure nature and where there are no people around.

#239 2023-06-04 09:24:02

mitkobs

Watched the interview of Gosia with Matrixxer couple. They talked about holistic society toward the end and Gosia wondered how close is their settlement to that idea and she wanted more details, how people can move there, to have a house and how they are connected to the matrix or independent from it.

I think you will need a good amount of money to live in such communities and you will be still part of the matrix. To have money either you have enough savings, or you are rich or you still have to work something and to be paid. If you want to build a house you will need the money for that, all the materials you need to buy from stores are with regular prices of the set country where the settlement is.

Then how to make it independent from the matrix. First thing is to figure out independent energy source that is strong enough to generate electricity for the whole community and that is the first serious problem. You have to make a power station. If you have a good size fast flowing river nearby one can built a hydroelectric plant that will generate enough and free electricity for some number of people. You only need to find initial money for the building of the plant. And cabal cannot disturb you if all is legitimate. For water source deep wells can be drilled on every household. Food can be grown in individual gardens or in communal gardens or both. You can do all the work with modern machinery or by hand or animal force like was done in the past again depending on the money situation. People have to buy the needed machinery and for fuel and maintenance of the machinery. Also have to figure out who and how will communal work will be dealt in the community, in shifts between the settlers or with hired workers from outside. It is very difficult to figure out how exactly to proceed. There have to a good plan. Also the people that come to live there, there is no way to filter them, there is no way to know if they are spiritual and moral and who they are really, their background and everything about them. Which may result in some disproportionate exchanges and to ruin the good endeavor. Certainly to make anything communal to work without enough money and subordinate order is not a simple task.

Easier will be not to be involved or depend from other people and from a community or to depend little. But then there will not be a community only individual households living in a village structure but everyone doing their own busyness and surviving alone.

#240 2023-06-07 06:29:57

mitkobs

The problem of the starseeds of being alone in your whole life is the ultimate test for resilience, bravery, preservation, ingenuity, loyalty to the Great Spirit and so on. I do not see it anymore as problem because of all positive effects that can be nurtured. It is very good refreshing reflecting and peaceful time for the mind. In the same time you are always connected with the ALL/Source and you cannot be alone, it is an illusion. The ALL is not invasive to your mind's private space, IT let you to be free and move on your own chosen pace. From other perspective being Source you are the only one and totally alone but that is from most high perspectives when there is no division in consciousness.

#241 2023-06-08 14:52:08

nextdream

I have an overt narcissist in my family. A stepmother who is still alive. I have always understood how she was manic, maybe bi-polar and attacked people, but I did not understand she was a narcissist until I learned what that was. The pattern of setting people up for the big attack. Being sweet -- and she can be so sweet -- gaining their trust, then when they have let their guard down, destroy them with blame, guilt, rage. She feeds this way mostly. My poor sister grew up with it and has developed her own neurosis from that although hers is different. I think a lot of people have a misunderstanding of what narcissism is. They think it's just being self-centered or something. Wes Penre did a great job describing it and how it was inserted into our world. Recognizing this pattern in others can really help you to reclaim and then stop losing your energy to these people. Pretty essential to seeing I would say.
I've seen aliens/alien groups that are much more sophisticated at covert narcissism. They are adept at manipulating the emotions of their followers who are desperate to please them. They influence the world and feed off of them. The followers give all their power away, not realizing that as Humans/Earthers they are much more powerful than these alien Game addicts. Ain't it crazy?

#242 2023-06-08 17:14:24

mitkobs

What are suggesting nextdream, what alien groups you are talking about? There are no alien groups or aliens who speak directly with regular people unless you are talking about Taygeta and you will be in trouble here if you talk about them.

#243 2023-06-09 03:45:00

nextdream

Why I'm talking about the "Exposition of narcissism" which is what this thread is about, isn't it? Of course there are many alien groups who speak directly to humans. And ALL of these dark, controlling and parasitic behaviors that humans exhibit, were learned directly from the aliens who subjugate/d us.

#244 2023-06-09 05:57:39

mitkobs

Only Taygeta is speaking openly from the whole big UFOP. Others who speak, speak only with cabal's officials secretly. Channeling and telepathy do not classify as speaking in this context. Dark aliens are the same within the cabal but incarnated as humans.

#245 2023-06-12 14:49:05

nextdream

Isn't an alien by definition an (incarnate) being from another world? If you incarnate as a human, you are a human.

Well where do you think narcissism originates?

#246 2023-06-12 14:54:20

StarDeity
Banned

Aliens don't speak to humans, only ETs who are around do :V

#247 2023-06-12 15:46:43

mitkobs

Alien term use here as more alienated and not so familiar in the context of of being lower in frequencies and doing awful things to other beings. Narcissism have to originate from these dark aliens and from fallen souls.

#248 2023-07-04 05:52:27

mitkobs

New information about moon and Tiamat war in the new video series of Mari about the derelict Andromedian biosphere ship. Ship was inhabited and during the war millions of people died from the blasts. Mars surface devastated to this day. Most of the waters of Tiamat been absorbed by the Sun, some gone to Venus and some here. Lucifer or morning star named because the watery planet reflected the sun's light and illuminated the night sky. The new morning star is Venus or again Lucifer. This explains why cabal dislocated there.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-04 05:52:54)

#249 2023-07-04 18:38:44

Tecumseh

knoxvilles_joker wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

We are not born blank slates and equals. There is a history of experiences that is us prior the incarnation and we take it with us.

Animals can be cruel yes, but is it a choice or simple lack of empathy toward the prey. Eagle when eating a snake do not kill it first, and the snake wiggles in pain while being eaten alive piece by piece. The snake itself is not merciful towards its own prey. Injecting all kind of nasty venoms that is killing sometimes slowly and painfully the victim. And swallowing it the whole alive or not afterwards. They are not evil, they are made this way. They may seem cruel but from our point of view.

That history of experiences is lost sometime once we are part of the matrix long enough.  It can be regained with proper mental exercises in life later.  In that you are correct.  My statement is more for the unawakened and not really relavent heare and in fact completely contradictory.  My approach on things has allowed me to slowly spark awakeness in others and foster a thirst in growth and knowledge in the arena that this group is all about. 

regaining the information of prior incarnations is a journey many try to undertake, but never enough do it.

This notion of being born one way or another is why I started questioning organized religion. When I was a young child. I was deeply offended when I was told I was born with "Sin". Born "bad". I was not! I posed this quandary to later pastors/priests. Always got similar canned answers. Instincts/Inner knowing telling me otherwise! What else is a lie? Turned out to be quite a lot! And it was not limited to Canned religion, that's for sure.

These days Satanic things are EVERYWHERE and in your face. Swaruunians like to just say it's "Self destructive tendencies". Which means harming your self and those around you. Those around you are just "you again" after all.

Nice neat package! And I do like the way they use the word "Jesuit" as an epithet. I caught that!

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#250 2023-07-04 18:53:37

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

I/We resemble that remark almost to a tee! Not so alone are we. Does seem like it most of the time smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer