You are not logged in.

#251 2023-07-06 11:22:26

mitkobs

Re: Exposition of narcissism

Found in the internet this statement about AI if theoretically achieved singularity.

"Purely theoretically reaching the singularity AI could just stop because practically it wouldn't make sense to do anything because meaning comes from limitations and something with unlimited power and capabilities doesn't make sense to do anything".

I wonder about the statements that meaning comes from limitations and how unlimited power leads to idleness!? Can anyone imagine life without limitations in the first place and then what means to have unlimited or absolute power and how that makes you stop doing anything. Because we are talking not only about AI here, singularity is the Source as well.

#252 2023-07-07 05:52:56

mitkobs

This statement cannot be true because if singularity leads to idleness nothing of what we have as Universe will be possible.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-07 07:41:19)

#253 2023-07-08 05:24:34

mitkobs

Got some revelation about the collective unconscious - how to transcend it. In everything that have been said what is the collective unconscious we have to see it and admit it as what it is. Accept it as what it is and for what purposes it is present in this reality and in any reality. Accepting do not mean to approve it and let take over your being with its darkness. Accepting means to see it and to understand it and to be at peace with it no matter how appalling it can be. It is the ugly and horrible side of life, things that we do want to see, things that we can be afraid of, things that are foul and disgusting but nevertheless they are for reasons like this. For example if we take decomposition of matter after death or simple disconnection from its source, the process of decay of the things can be disgusting to witness but without it matter cannot decompose to its composing parts, return to its previous basic states and form another new matter. This can go for anything that we usually do not want to see or do not want to deal with it. Negative emotions, negative thoughts, this is simple destruction process clothed in some emotion, thought, idea, word. People say nasty things to each other without thinking or realizing what that means and what happens with using such energies. A master of own being and own expression should be conscious for what comes as an idea/thought/emotion/word and take full responsibility for any possible complication that can be caused by this. Being completely honest and open about oneself before oneself is how the inner peace comes in and how we get free from the collective unconscious.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-08 05:27:12)

#254 2023-07-08 23:43:37

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

Got some revelation about the collective unconscious - how to transcend it. In everything that have been said what is the collective unconscious we have to see it and admit it as what it is. Accept it as what it is and for what purposes it is present in this reality and in any reality. Accepting do not mean to approve it and let take over your being with its darkness. Accepting means to see it and to understand it and to be at peace with it no matter how appalling it can be. It is the ugly and horrible side of life, things that we do want to see, things that we can be afraid of, things that are foul and disgusting but nevertheless they are for reasons like this. For example if we take decomposition of matter after death or simple disconnection from its source, the process of decay of the things can be disgusting to witness but without it matter cannot decompose to its composing parts, return to its previous basic states and form another new matter. This can go for anything that we usually do not want to see or do not want to deal with it. Negative emotions, negative thoughts, this is simple destruction process clothed in some emotion, thought, idea, word. People say nasty things to each other without thinking or realizing what that means and what happens with using such energies. A master of own being and own expression should be conscious for what comes as an idea/thought/emotion/word and take full responsibility for any possible complication that can be caused by this. Being completely honest and open about oneself before oneself is how the inner peace comes in and how we get free from the collective unconscious.

Thank you. That was very prescient and well said.

Personally I find myself identifying the dominant collective unconscious as something that I have never been comfortable with and have struggled with most of my incarnation here.

I believe some of us are part of a subset collective however. Very powerful yet encompassed by the larger one  due to the law of dominant frequency, yet still present and growing in strength. Not helped at all by Saturn\Lunar Matrix frequency manipulation.

Each time we manage to make progress things get very chaotic down here which the controllers recognize and counter with a "reset". Which just means killing off as much as the population as they can in an automatic response to maintain the collective that they prefer. The one that they can manipulate and mold to their liking.

Our soul/katra group (sub collective )should be looking for ways to counter this.... Samsara wheel. The so called "Hero's journey" by visualizing it too simple, restricted, deterministic and vulnerable. By transcending it, by coming together... gathering our forces we can change it.

I visualize this all the time as a three dimensional wooden wheel (similar to how Dave W depicted it) and burning it. Ashes to ashes dust to dust.. The Hero being freed from the Game.

I picture what replaces it as how Yazhi pictures it. From my limited understanding. Like a unknowably vast torroid with uncountable balls/sparks of light inside all connected with each other in the Ether. Screw the wheel. It should be a torroid. Not manipulatable by simple minded 3D and 5D narcissism and totalitarianism.

Terran Collective Unconscious should be allowed to evolve, grow, expand and mature. Not be isolated and manipulated into self destruction. Over and over again.

You hear that UFP! Go pound sand!

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#255 2023-07-09 07:23:26

mitkobs

Most of all have to look into ourselves, into own unconscious and own darkness and acknowledge what is there, what we are capable of doing with it and consciously to be able in dare situations not to turn into the monsters that we can be.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-09 07:23:53)

#256 2023-07-13 18:17:24

mitkobs

The Psychology of Psychopaths - Predators who Walk Among Us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOyLraNMXM0

#257 2023-07-19 05:46:17

mitkobs

About selfishness. One is selfish when takes care exclusively only for its own needs and desires and never have interest of helping or do for others favors without expecting of being paid-reinbursed-reciprocated. That is the difference. You can care for yourself but if care also for everyone and everything around and you are ready to do selfless things unconditionally then you are not selfish. Also have to be careful in selflessness because of the existing exploiters that may drain of your energy. I am talking about doing selfless things when you have the opportunity, when the situation needs it(life and death situations), when you can afford it, when you have what it takes to help and when you have abundance to share.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-19 05:49:28)

#258 2023-07-21 05:00:25

mitkobs

Another explanation and observation about tulpa egregores. It is called egregores because the need to be with others and with someone else. They have to be with someone always, someone for a support system. When left alone or been isolated from contact they cannot survive this, it is so dramatic for them. Real soul enjoy of being alone and isolated even thrives and certainly can survive a total isolation. That do not mean that real souls do not enjoy being with other real souls, they do and they enjoy that. But a tulpa is despaired of being in some company or with someone who will define them constantly.

#259 2023-07-21 09:28:13

mitkobs

Tulpa cannot survive on its own because needs and craves attention and preferably from a real soul. Attention from another tulpa is like nothing. One tulpa talking to another is like a wall talking to a wall. And if there is talking it is superficial, riddled with clichés. Being in a big group of tulpas is giving them sense of security, communion and have bigger chance to capture a real soul's attention. This is explaining why people are so easily swayed with agreeing about anything that is been shoveled in their throats. Also why people are spineless, without honor and why people do not have any conscience at all, no morality, nothing. You give them money and they will do anything for it without question, without hesitation and without remorse. Have to know this if you are dealing with all kind of different people.

#260 2023-07-30 05:10:27

mitkobs

Redefining modern slavery again. If one is dependable with its life on someone else this one is a slave. If own basic needs like having food, water or having roof over the head depend on someone else on short leash then this is slavery. Are we all slaves in this Earth matrix system is the question. If I depend on my monthly salary to survive then I am slave. If I work and make a lot of money but do not have enough free time for personal occupations then I am also a slave. If I depend on the government with my life, government is holding me as a slave. To be a slave is a mental construct of being a victim. If we are completely honest people that are fully dependable on the matrix system with their lives(with no prospects of other choices) have only one way to be free again - to die. Dying will set them free from that oppression. And that will seems like freeing yourself, but may not be so afterwards. Because freedom and slavery is a state of mind. If the person dead is having a victim mentality while being dead(in spirit form) this one is susceptible to other forms of astral emotional and mental slavery. If such person is cared in afterlife by higher beings like angels will be free at least from potential exploiting from another entity.
So what means to be free? Ultimately freedom is being able to align with our true self - Source. In lesser terms freedom is the free will, being able to make free choices about own life and not to depend on anyone else who is having a mentality of slaver-exploiter. We cannot go without depending on other things and other entities, is not possible. For example we cannot live as physical entity if there is no planet to live on. We cannot live if there is no Sun. We cannot live if there are no other people that do so many different things to make the life easy and comfortable. We cannot live without the plants and animals that do their own unique jobs for the nature cycles of the planet.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-30 05:16:35)

#261 2023-07-30 16:43:44

mitkobs

Freedom is to realize the true self that is encompassing absolutely everything. We cannot be free without Everything, without Source. To walk the earth, to breath the air, to drink the water, to eat the fruits, to think thoughts, to have wonderful emotions like joy, to feel the warmth of the sun's rays, to see with our eyes the beauty around us and so much of everything that we are blessed with, all this is because Source IS. This realization can set you free and to make you fearless. Source IS and always will BE. Everything will be alright. Freedom is a guarantee not perhaps with this human body but in Spirit form.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-30 17:16:29)

#262 2023-07-31 07:35:14

mitkobs

If you want to be free here and now but material freedom seems impossible or very hard achievable because of the financial system then work on your mind. The matrix is trying to hijack our minds and use them for its nefarious purposes but your mind stays yours, only one thing that oppressors cannot take from you in life and in death if you do not allow them of course. To be free here and now in such conditions of depravity is to have free open mind that is able to think independently and to think big things. Also to have wild vivid imagination and imagine how life you want to be in best details and richest colors, not how matrix want life to be. You can live within your mind and be completely free and fearless.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-31 07:36:37)

#263 2023-08-01 04:16:38

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

If you want to be free here and now but material freedom seems impossible or very hard achievable because of the financial system then work on your mind. The matrix is trying to hijack our minds and use them for its nefarious purposes but your mind stays yours, only one thing that oppressors cannot take from you in life and in death if you do not allow them of course. To be free here and now in such conditions of depravity is to have free open mind that is able to think independently and to think big things. Also to have wild vivid imagination and imagine how life you want to be in best details and richest colors, not how matrix want life to be. You can live within your mind and be completely free and fearless.

Bullshit the Cabal and lower/higher Sol13 UFoP are not reading this Forum. I don't believe that for a minute. People are finding their way despite any Etheric boundaries. Poking holes in the Grid.

What happens when enough Galactic entities get concentrated in one special star system? I might stick around to find out.

Vega system prodigies like HMA and HMR TRAIN here. Not to mention SW. That's got to be a clue folks! smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#264 2023-08-01 04:31:45

mitkobs

I do not understand what you are implying in this topic particularly, what you say is for other topics where we discuss UPOP and so. I am talking about soul and mind and about personal freedom that is beyond any lower organization.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-01 04:32:30)

#265 2023-08-02 11:36:37

mitkobs

There is another aspect of slavery that I briefly touched above and it is the worst slavery of all because we are doing it to ourselves deliberately. It is to be a slave of own bad habits and slave to own lower destructive passions. If you are addicted to something, that addiction is draining energy from you and is making you a worse version of yourself and can lead even to total physical and mental degradation. Look the junkies on the streets (and captured in many videos), that are so addicted to their drugs that they are no longer themselves. In the worst cases they can lose their lives but that is not worst than losing their mental capacity and sanity. With something like that you become slave to your addiction and is like you cannot stop yourself, it is overpowering and overriding your free will.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-02 11:38:06)

#266 2023-08-05 06:02:00

mitkobs

Why is important in a relationship or any "ship" to be able to make compromises. Without making them you simply will found out that you do not agree and cannot move together further. In smaller things you can easily make compromises and let the partner have their own. In another occasion(if you two are truly respecting each other) the partner will make a compromise for you. And that will become a very good practice. In daily life two people sharing their intimate life can find out a lot of differences between them because in the first place they do not know that well each other and because they could be different and often they are different in characters and deep down desires. Life in 3D is not ideal and people that are "falling in love" may not be so similar how they want to convince themselves they are.

If one is able to find their soul mate, twin flame or exactly similar soul to them then agreeing on most of the occasions and for important questions will come natural like you are in sync all the time. Then making compromises will not be necessary. If you have another person that is having the same consciousness as yours you will be in sync all the time about everything and will agree about everything and that is possible frequently in higher dimensions. On this dynamic collective consciousnesses are formed, where all the souls are like one soul and they agree on everything. This agreeing about everything is a consequence of being closer to Source where all is known and the best practices in everything are completely known and foreseeable in every way in space and time.

But here in 3D is very hard to know each other deep down and with that the chance of finding someone similar to your level of consciousness and similarity in mind is very low. And with that you have to deal with differences between each other and character trades that could be really challenging of saving the peace between.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-05 06:09:19)

#267 2023-08-05 06:18:12

mitkobs

When people in close intimate relationship are different in characters and are not able to make compromises and reaching agreements two things can happen, they will separate and be done with such relationship or if they continue to be together the relationship will turn into battle for overpowering when one partner is more convincing or stronger energetically will overpower the other and will impose own opinions and desires and that is happening a lot in 3D relationships. One partner takes the role of a tyrant, other is becoming his/hers victim and they may stay together in their whole life because of habit, because of fear to separate and being alone, because one side that is victim may be heavily manipulated and gaslighted to a point they cannot make own decisions and take the steps to leave.
What can I say, welcome to 3D, the world of illusions, lies and manipulations. Have a great stay if you can.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-05 06:20:13)

#268 2023-08-06 05:01:31

mitkobs

The irony of 3D couple incompatibility is to agree on small insignificant things and not agree on the important life changing things. And partners fight each other, struggle, resent, numb their feelings, do dirty tricks to each other but stay together in conformity and sick dysfunctional symbiosis.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-06 05:02:03)

#269 2023-08-07 03:57:27

mitkobs

The word for work in Slavic Cyrillic languages like Russian or Bulgarian means slavery - rab-ota(работа), rab/rob(раб/роб) - slavery and slave. Also see the Slavic for Slavic people itself is derived from slave. Work when done against will is slavery. Work when you do not like it but have to do it because you do not see other choice at the moment is slavery. If you like your work and do it with ease and joy is not work anymore but creativity and that is a big difference in the mindset. In such case when you work with creativity you are so into it that can notice that time passes unnoticeably and there is satisfaction after accomplishment or simply after the time spent whatever it is fully accomplished or not. When you do not like what you do you always watch the time and is not moving or slowly moving, like a little torture not ending.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-07 06:29:25)

#270 2023-08-09 04:46:29

mitkobs

When people are different but go in long-term challenging intimate relationships they are on a path to learn for the better or for the worse. Different people could be because they are from different ET races with different vibration properties even opposite and appalling to each other ones but they cannot see that deep, they see the superficial at first glance, the wrapping, the human body that they are attracted to and falling in love. This is how hybrids are made and people with two apposing souls - angel and devil on the shoulders giving push advices for opposite action impulses. Such people feel they are torn between hard choices and have a lot of turmoil. Two souls that are so different and opposing cannot become one, one of them have to go eventually and is up to the person to decide with who to go along, what will prevail and take over, good or evil.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-09 04:50:43)

#271 2023-08-11 05:51:49

mitkobs

The reality of eternity and infinity - The Source. Ideation affirmations.

I have all the time in the world. I am endlessly patient if I want to. I do not need to rush things to accomplish what I do. I am very calm and collected. All things that I want are happening sooner or later, no rush again. I live here and now for every moment. I enjoy this moment. The future is now and the past can be now.

Everything is possible. Everything is in control. Source knows no fear. Infinite perfect imagination. Everything is one, everything is connected, everything is one mass of interchanging interconnecting events. Life is endless and transcends all forms and limited ideas. Life IS indestructible. Life always continues in other shapes and forms. Life is endless joy and peace.

#272 2023-08-12 06:56:42

mitkobs

Back on the topic of freedom and now about physical freedom but without having money to buy it and sustain it.

Well for this at least you have to find some place remote from the reach of the cabal or government which is fertile in land with clean water and air, with least biological corruption and become some kind of farmer, grow your own food, raise animals for milk and for making own milk products. Not going to say to use the animals for meat because being vegetarian. To live in the wild with least touch of civilization.

Other way is to become more spiritual and learn to be satisfied with a minimum physical sustenance like an Indian yogi. Live with very little physical needs. To break the social and physical limiting agreements of the matrix and transcend its limitation while being with this body. Formulate own agreements and live like that.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-12 06:59:18)

#273 2023-08-13 05:55:46

mitkobs

In addition to Mari's series about the Astral from my view - astral travel and imagination, lower astral have things that are present in this reality but the difference is huge, it is mostly dark gloomy sky and bad weather, too cold or too hot, lifeless natural world with dead trees, arid planes and strange fauna lurking around, distorted natural forms and a feel of heaviness, desperation and threat everywhere. Run down cities and villages with ruined buildings like a post war destruction scene. In other places buildings may look relatively preserved but not pleasant to look at and there will be no desire to enter in them and see what is there. The night is so dark that almost not possible to see anything. The beings that one may encounter if you are able to go there in the first place, they are not welcoming for guests and that is understatement. Some places for sure are guarded heavily by entities and is not possible to go there without heavy protection and knowledge how to manage. Could be layered with traps. Astral travel alone and unprotected in lower astral is very dangerous. With help from higher being(higher self) one can go to see and at least to feel safe for whatever is going on there.

#274 2023-08-14 05:13:03

mitkobs

Astral - you can fly like a bird or move to a scene/emerge in with your thoughts and imagination. It is happening instantaneously in higher Astral. You can see and be on every known place on Earth. In Astral the famous places that we know in 3D are there but can be slightly different how they look and where they are located. You may have a house there, a palace if you want with all that you want or have/had in the last incarnation or you can let go and move on. All is appearing and disappearing as you change mind.   
In lower Astral moving with thoughts may not be so easy happening because energy is more thicker and slower and darkness obstructs free movement but still you can move with your thoughts, no need to walk to go somewhere. And with your thoughts you can leave a place if you do not like it. Everything is done with thoughts and imagination. The matrix wants to dumb down people in order not to be able to consciously use their thoughts not only while being alive but in afterlife. 
You have a body with hands and legs and everything but is thin and light and is passing through solid objects on 3D Earth and is not visible and cannot interact with solid body people. All this can be experienced with astral projection and astral travel while being asleep.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-14 05:17:34)

#275 2023-08-14 05:51:42

Tecumseh

Ok, these two are fantastic together. And Jordan is explaining some things that relates to Narcissism.Or.the root psychology of it.
https://youtu.be/E6pMVT9m2Rg

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer