You are not logged in.

#301 2023-09-22 19:00:48

mitkobs

Re: Exposition of narcissism

So listened again the explanation about Holistic society by Yazhi and the main question is how the supposed eventual tutoring ET group will make people down here to be interested in learning, how to make them interested in exploring all kind of different points of view. How to make them interested in becoming truly spiritual, moral and ethical. How to make them curious when they are not now.
I am not sure if making living life easy and provided will help in this direction. Something else close to the current systems have to be implemented in order to inspire working and earning. Also true knowledge have to become readily available for everyone.

What is happening now is more like Federation as the cabal do not want people to advance in such direction and leading them backwards with letting satanism to rule and guide the masses.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-22 19:02:26)

#302 2023-09-22 20:12:19

Tecumseh

Tech has his hand up,,, I got an idea!  Sol13U?  smile

II mean, it's all Acedemic isn't it?

mitkobs wrote:

So listened again the explanation about Holistic society by Yazhi and the main question is how the supposed eventual tutoring ET group will make people down here to be interested in learning, how to make them interested in exploring all kind of different points of view. How to make them interested in becoming truly spiritual, moral and ethical. How to make them curious when they are not now.
I am not sure if making living life easy and provided will help in this direction. Something else close to the current systems have to be implemented in order to inspire working and earning. Also true knowledge have to become readily available for everyone.

What is happening now is more like Federation as the cabal do not want people to advance in such direction and leading them backwards with letting satanism to rule and guide the masses.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#303 2023-09-23 07:04:20

mitkobs

When I thought about it and answers came. Transparency is the key for transforming the society to more integral. Transparency in every sector of public life, in busyness interactions, in education, in setting up collective goals and walking towards them. With transparency will be established fairness and equality. Transparency will deal with the collective unconscious as well and many social and personal problems will be resolved for the benefit of the people. But first true information about everything have to become something popular among the masses. People first need to learn about their true nature, about Source and what that means. They need to know what is death, what is life, the whole fundamental basics about life.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-23 07:05:46)

#304 2023-09-24 10:52:11

mitkobs

The main problem of eventual transformation of Earth will be the evil treacherous people living on the planet. And behind them the regular people that are indoctrinated in some kind of fundamental and unnatural belief systems. Ordinary people that are going with the flow, whatever is served to them will adapt with the new normal that will be established. But the evil people that now are all liars, warmongers, master manipulators, tricky troublemakers, elites, they will not let such transformation to happen and will going to do subversive activities with all the power they have.
And if the evil people are removed somehow they should be controlled from the other side not to be able to incarnate here. And who can control the lower astral, is not possible unless the planet become such high vibration place that for them will be impossible to match. But that will not be the case if some potential liberation happens now. Those are some problems that need to be resolved beforehand for any potential liberators.

#305 2023-09-27 04:52:19

mitkobs

For what is life - simply to live and enjoy all of it. If life turns to be something like hell or nightmare and there is little to enjoy, this is not the life is supposed to experience. Who wants to live in a nightmare, what is to enjoy in a nightmare? The nightmare and hell comes from opposition of what is natural(perfect/complete) coming from Source. We are always Source, there is no escape from being Source. And when we are multiplicity of beings and position life as duality of opposition between sides there will be hell inevitably. Also the similar thing is happening when we fight what is natural(perfect/complete) within ourselves, a devastation process occurs naturally in the physical manifestation of the body and devastation on the mental part of our being. All this is indication what we should not do to ourselves and to our extensions(other beings).

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-27 04:53:45)

#306 2023-09-29 05:13:46

mitkobs

Monetary system is making things that are invaluable in nature to have prices. When something cannot be exploited in some way by the system turns to be useless(low value/no value) for the system and with that no one is obliged to care about it(anything can happen to it). And this happens to the nature, to human beings, to animals, to plants and is a major monstrosity in this life we live.
And this way we have a reality of useless human beings, useless animals, useless nature that no one wants and cares about because is not economically sound, cannot make profit from it.

#307 2023-10-02 06:04:14

mitkobs

A race going to nowhere - welcome to Earth. People are always busy and running out of time. They do not have time even to enjoy every day the life. Time is money they say. When cannot make money of time is not worth it, again they say.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-02 06:04:53)

#308 2023-10-02 09:37:13

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

A race going to nowhere - welcome to Earth. People are always busy and running out of time. They do not have time even to enjoy every day the life. Time is money they say. When cannot make money of time is not worth it, again they say.

It is very hard to be able to drop out and observe. There are lasting consequences. If my situation were different I would be out on the street somewhere or working at a convenience store or some job where I don't have to think. I have a roof, bed and food and a 85 year old Mom with dementia that I have to keep an eye on and clean up after. The cycle of life. The kids are cleaning up the parents pee.

Time is money they can take a long walk off a short pier. I hate money with a passion. It's a lousy way of doing things. Debt slavery. Babylonian money magic. There is a better way. Implementing it looks like a near impossible task though. We would have to get rid of money.

These people don't seem to be ready for that. It's all an unbelievable hot mess that will keep perpetuating over and over. Unless some people find a way to counter act money.

I like my idea of asking Sol13-5 (Ceres & Belt) to send us some rocks. They would be anti-money. But they would not send them to the Cabal, that's for sure. There needs to be a better set of representatives of Humanity. A different way, before anything like that could happen.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#309 2023-10-02 18:24:07

mitkobs

As we know that whole thing is runned on top by the Federation and they have the physical power to enforce it, financial system is not going anywhere and slavery is not going anywhere. And the majority of the people not looking any better of being able to stop this.
But that not going to stop people who know what is going on to continue to tell the truth and to criticize the system(in own way). When something is wrong for you, it is absolutely natural that you not going to accept it.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-02 18:25:04)

#310 2023-10-05 07:45:55

mitkobs

From prices and usefulness for the system the lesson for the spiritual people is that they are their own going on phenomenon. It is better this way, not to be useful for the system because the system is corrupted and fallacious and you do not want to be part of such system. You are not useful for them but why should be concerned about that. You can always make use for yourself and for the people that are with you. Are the ants or bees caring for the system. They live in own way in own world. Is the Sun or the Earth care for this system, what do you think. The answer is pretty clear to me.

Take the situations whatever they are and make them suitable for your spiritual advancement.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-05 09:21:24)

#311 2023-10-05 11:37:20

mitkobs

About Karma.

Depending on the level of consciousness person is he/she cannot avoid what he/she needs to do in order to have more spiritual expansion which is what the soul wants and what truly matters beyond this life. People cannot escape from the very much needed experiences. They can try hard and avoid a lot of things but in the next lives everything will be set in such ways that will not be possible to be avoided.
To avoid bad unpleasant painful experiences in life one have to know all about them in order not to make choices consciously that cause them. If you do not know what fire is and put your hand in it, you will know that it can burn you and leave painful wound. And that goes for everything not known and not experienced.
It is trickier and complicated when you do not have memories from previous lives for reference and with that is possible to make same mistakes again but that shows to me that the lessons are not properly learned. Not to be able to remember the previous specific memories is not interfering with what we truly are within currently. Intuitively we can remember everything even without referring to specific personal experiences. I may not remember of burning my hand in this current life but still when I see fire somehow I already know that I can burn myself if I put my hand in it. That shows that within I have this experience somehow.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-05 11:41:47)

#312 2023-10-05 12:35:49

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

About Karma.

Depending on the level of consciousness person is he/she cannot avoid what he/she needs to do in order to have more spiritual expansion which is what the soul wants and what truly matters beyond this life. People cannot escape from the very much needed experiences. They can try hard and avoid a lot of things but in the next lives everything will be set in such ways that will not be possible to be avoided.
To avoid bad unpleasant painful experiences in life one have to know all about them in order not to make choices consciously that cause them. If you do not know what fire is and put your hand in it, you will know that it can burn you and leave painful wound. And that goes for everything not known and not experienced.
It is trickier and complicated when you do not have memories from previous lives for reference and with that is possible to make same mistakes again but that shows to me that the lessons are not properly learned. Not to be able to remember the previous specific memories is not interfering with what we truly are within currently. Intuitively we can remember everything even without referring to specific personal experiences. I may not remember of burning my hand in this current life but still when I see fire somehow I already know that I can burn myself if I put my hand in it. That shows that within I have this experience somehow.

Karma is a touchy subject. I can say that I won't be repeating this life any time soon. It was an enriching experience but it was also my personal hell. I am at heart and Soul a librarian living on and in a living library.  Mother Terra. If I return to this place I will have full access to Vatican and  Smithsonian libraries,  the real ones. I yearn to learn everything I can get my hands on. This life did not afford that to me. Yet. Repeating the same mistakes over and over expecting different results?  Not for me thanks.

Karma is a  learning experience for me, nothing more. I will not be returning to fix mistakes I have made.  I made them and I will strive not to make them again. Getting stuck in a  karmic loop would also put me in another personal hell. Or fortify the one that I am in now. I flip from hell to heaven and back multiple times daily. Chaotic good alignments shift and move and sample all the other alignments.  But always return to Source. Chaotic Evil cannot return to Source without balancing with Chaotic good and integrating everything.  No good, no evil, no matter,  no distance,  no time (arbitrary) there is no spoon. Everything is an idea, a thought form. Karma is a thought form.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#313 2023-10-05 13:19:02

mitkobs

But to have experience have to live, that is the whole point. I can spend eternity in the Astral just cruising, relaxing and having break from the last incarnation but when comes the need to what that have to be done I will prepare myself and will do it in order to move forward.

#314 2023-10-05 18:49:45

Tecumseh

Narcissism responding to a BLM thumbs up. Long link. "We are on your side" roll

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/ … l-n2388148

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#315 2023-10-06 05:17:25

mitkobs

Hate racial groups funded by cabal marionettes like Soros. Divide and conquer strategy - polarization of society, racial tension rising.

#316 2023-10-07 07:02:17

mitkobs

Why helping. Because that's what we are. We can help and we help.

When helping turns to so called "A bear favor"(This is from Eastern Europe fairy tails and wisdom) is not helping neither the receiving end neither you. And Swaruu says it clear "if you find someone drowning, help… but don’t go around all the beaches looking for drowning people".

Helping is compassion for someone who is in such situation that needs immediate relieve. Helping in 3D can be tricky and can backfire depending on who and why you help. Have to trust your intuition and to decide on the spot to help or not and to know why is so. 

Helping as most compassionate thing to do sometimes is to leave people to go through their struggles alone. Have to trust them that they will prevail the difficulties and rise above.

#317 2023-10-07 11:28:35

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

Why helping. Because that's what we are. We can help and we help.

When helping turns to so called "A bear favor"(This is from Eastern Europe fairy tails and wisdom) is not helping neither the receiving end neither you. And Swaruu says it clear "if you find someone drowning, help… but don’t go around all the beaches looking for drowning people".

Helping is compassion for someone who is in such situation that needs immediate relieve. Helping in 3D can be tricky and can backfire depending on who and why you help. Have to trust your intuition and to decide on the spot to help or not and to know why is so. 

Helping as most compassionate thing to do sometimes is to leave people to go through their struggles alone. Have to trust them that they will prevail the difficulties and rise above.

Helping when you know and feel that they are not.....genuine...towards you. You know they are taking advantage of you because you can feel it. Yet you help them anyway. I had one guy attack me physically after I bought him a bottle of wine, so he could sleep. After my broken wrist healed, I texted him that I hoped everything is good with him. I never talked with him again.

You have boundaries, and you don't have boundaries. Judge but you don't judge.

Get's people in trouble, but it's worth it. Because you tried to help. That was the important thing. Not trying was not an option. Because you are a "mark". Some of these people are so desperate that they "look for kind eyes" and make friends with them. Because "kind eyes" will give, and give, and not expect anything in return. They case for marks (victims) and live by street rules. Street urchins. At 15, 25, 35, 45, 55, 65 years old. Age doesn't matter.

Some people never grow up. And die ignorant. That was their life plan.

Is it your problem? My problem? Our problem? Broken-shoes on the street. Untold millions of them in North America and Europe now. Pouring into our societies, bringing their society with them. They are not assimilating, because there is nothing to assimilate to. We have lost our way, and lost some of the old ways. I believe it is getting us into serious trouble, and setting us up for some troubled times.

That's what you get for letting narcissism run rampant in the halls of power and on the streets and in the neighborhoods around you. Something has got to give, and we are all seeing it unfold before our eyes. We are alive to see it. We decided to be here at this time in order to experience it. Pre-natal agreements to be here to witness it.

I wonder sometimes about what else Swaruunians are aware of. That we are "not ready" to know about. "Everything is as it should be", is taking some time to work through my system. I'm getting there. How about you?

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-07 11:35:32)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#318 2023-10-07 11:52:59

Tecumseh

Jordan Peterson....again. Pointing out psychopathic and narcissistic traits in our culture. Brilliantly.

https://youtu.be/fmA6w4fXQhE?si=z33GjvtoYB0E11iI

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#319 2023-10-07 18:16:23

mitkobs

Everything is as it should be, yes, I agree with that. The ignorant are majority and the matrix frequencies on top of that, the picture do not look promising. But things have been like that and a lot worse for at least 12 500 years. Step by step hopefully to a brighter future.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-07 18:18:50)

#320 2023-10-08 16:59:31

mitkobs

Karma from Source highest POV do not exists because all that is happening have reasons behind every action and can be explained why someone is acting this or that way. Like Swaruu is saying good and evil(when reasons behind are understood) is nothing more than clash of interests, clash of opposite ideas, styles, attachments, needs, morals.
That do not mean that all horrible criminal acts that people do can be tolerated just because from highest POV good and evil are no more. In an advanced spiritual society if somehow a person is caught doing something criminal to their standards of good and evil this person will be investigated thoroughly and the reasons behind the deed will going to be found out and the person will be persecuted according again to the advanced civilization standards.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-09 05:27:47)

#321 2023-10-09 05:40:38

mitkobs

Psychopathy and narcissism can be explained simply by lower basic frequency consciousness. The individual is acting/reacting more like a wild animal than a civilized cultural human being, going after own immediate needs and desires/urges without consideration of wellbeing of anyone else. They will stop at nothing to achieve what they want no matter how twisted and sick it is. That is also the reality of demons, lower astral entities and regressive ET races.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-09 05:41:36)

#322 2023-10-09 09:09:37

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

We are not born blank slates and equals. There is a history of experiences that is us prior the incarnation and we take it with us.

Animals can be cruel yes, but is it a choice or simple lack of empathy toward the prey. Eagle when eating a snake do not kill it first, and the snake wiggles in pain while being eaten alive piece by piece. The snake itself is not merciful towards its own prey. Injecting all kind of nasty venoms that is killing sometimes slowly and painfully the victim. And swallowing it the whole alive or not afterwards. They are not evil, they are made this way. They may seem cruel but from our point of view.

I too looked back to early childhood and realized that I brought many things with me into this life. I was born with the high capacity to hold unconditional love, absolute loyalty and an uncomfortableness towards bullying and violence. I didn't have a hostile bone in my body. Still don't over 5 decades later. It was impossible to corrupt me. It is all me from before I got here. All of me comes from somewhere else besides this place. Of that I am certain. This place is not my element. It is beautiful and everything but it lacks a proper connection with Source and the prevailing, dominant collective is not my cup of tea.

So that makes me/us - alot of people very critical of this place. I am guilty of it. Catch myself doing it every day 24/7/365. I see plenty of room for improvement to the way things are done around here. And I noticed it when I was 6-8 years old. I remember how I felt looking around and just feeling, feeling and noticing that something is OFF. I came from a different society before birth. That is a memory/feeling of a past life or lives.

That being said. I absolutely adore this place for what it has taught me, to be discerning and critical. There are good people in and around and above this place. And all the contrast between myself and the not so good people has made me knowledgeable. I am more aware of the contrasts. Which I believe is the whole reason I put myself through an incarnation in this place. We needed to learn about the contrasts. We needed to learn how NOT to be. It's a reinforcement or fortification of the Soul/Katra/Adma. Terra toughens you up and prepares you for your next life. Hopefully in better circumstances to be able to help more the people who are struggling and suffering.

We strive to bring to the next life the skills and understanding that we learned incarnated/immersed in one of the most dangerous societies in the Galaxy. This place really is a School. One you never graduate from. Because you probably come back here occasionally to reinforce lessons that may have gotten fuzzy living in other places. Living 800-900 years in a holistic society, perhaps several lifetimes, may make one a bit rusty at certain things. Nothing a good stay on Sol13-3 cant fix.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#323 2023-10-09 15:11:34

mitkobs

I am critical too but silently critical within. When noticing things that I do not like and do not agree with. Not giving criticism to people that I do not know and to those that I know if they cannot take it calmly and not personally.

Criticism shows that you hold valid principles, morals, ethics, standards, you can distinguish different qualities and know what is good for you and what is not. And more than anything else shows that you are not indifferent and you are standing your ground.

#324 2023-10-09 15:23:20

mitkobs

In addition to what I said about the cruelty in the animal world. Big cats show mercy to their prey with killing it as fast as possible going for the neck bite(where is the artery). Also another difference between the predators, big cats enjoy tasting their food and they chew it, reptiles just swallow it until are full.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-09 16:41:30)

#325 2023-10-09 20:44:30

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

In addition to what I said about the cruelty in the animal world. Big cats show mercy to their prey with killing it as fast as possible going for the neck bite(where is the artery). Also another difference between the predators, big cats enjoy tasting their food and they chew it, reptiles just swallow it until are full.

Our house cat ate a whole baby rabbit the other day. He is 16 going on 17, still gets in scraps with other neighborhood cats. This is HIS stomping grounds, after all. Don't know if he played with it first. His name is Daniel Boone, or Boone for short.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-09 20:46:43)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer